Tintin and Mike

I-751 January 2015 Filers

1,453 posts in this topic

Just noticed in the February thread someone with NoA of 2/23 who filed at VSC already received card in Mail. I guess they started handling Feb filers.

Hello everyone!

I am from February thread. I think that person's case was transferred to CA back in April. I also applied on Feb 23 and got transferred to CA on August 20st and on Spetember 2nd my case was transferred to my local office! Has anyone heard of this before? Should we expect an interview notice now?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Your case should be in CSC even tho that its says local office.

Edited by israelidude

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

LOL

Don't forget they kept sending out approvals even after their closing hours yesterday. I think they are working overtime to get this over with.

I wonder how much time is spent on one case by an officer.

The folks that are getting status updates of case being received at local office, i think those are the cases that have been assigned to an officer and are currently being processed,.

With the amount of cases poor CSC got slammed with I would assume no more than 10-15 mins per case. Make sure the background is good, review the evidence, I guess they have a few check mark sheets they need to fill out when reviewing the application and decide what to do. I am sure they have seen so many applications that they can tell right away if this case is going to be approved or denied. This is why it is vital to have your case paperwork organized so they can Check, Check, Check and approve you, not search through an unorganized pile of papers and try to figure out what goes where.

Filed: Timeline

With the amount of cases poor CSC got slammed with I would assume no more than 10-15 mins per case. Make sure the background is good, review the evidence, I guess they have a few check mark sheets they need to fill out when reviewing the application and decide what to do. I am sure they have seen so many applications that they can tell right away if this case is going to be approved or denied. This is why it is vital to have your case paperwork organized so they can Check, Check, Check and approve you, not search through an unorganized pile of papers and try to figure out what goes where.

Hence, i use a lawyer every time. I am OCD about organization, my lawyer was like.... wow!! you did all my work for me :)

I dont think a top notch lawyer's office would ever send unorganized paperwork.

Hence, i use a lawyer every time. I am OCD about organization, my lawyer was like.... wow!! you did all my work for me :)

I dont think a top notch lawyer's office would ever send unorganized paperwork.

I agree, lawyers should know exactly how they want the paperwork sent to the center.

Totally out of the subject, but I am very glad for the sake of this country that Kim Davis got arrested today LOL.

Me and my husband as a heterosexual couple understand that love has no limits and if two homosexuals want to love each other than a county clerk shouldn't be the person to stop them:)

Having said that, I wish all of you get approved soon, we know that CSC is known for working on Fridays actively so hopefully it happens for a lot of you.

P.S. Sammyboy34 don't you dare leave us for a week:)

Filed: Timeline

I agree, lawyers should know exactly how they want the paperwork sent to the center.

Totally out of the subject, but I am very glad for the sake of this country that Kim Davis got arrested today LOL.

Me and my husband as a heterosexual couple understand that love has no limits and if two homosexuals want to love each other than a county clerk shouldn't be the person to stop them:)

Having said that, I wish all of you get approved soon, we know that CSC is known for working on Fridays actively so hopefully it happens for a lot of you.

P.S. Sammyboy34 don't you dare leave us for a week:)

So, you think that the folks at USC consider lawyer filed cases better?

So, you think that the folks at USC consider lawyer filed cases better?

I would assume so, they can probably tell if this person had it done right because they knew or because a lawyer did it.

I didn't use an attorney, at all. I filed for, and was approved for, a divorce waiver all by myself. Then again I am an organized person.

I don't think attorneys are always better, at all. I haven't used one at any time from the get go. I've saved myself thousands in lawyer fees.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.