799 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Niger
Timeline

Good morning, USCIS mailed my EAD to me yesterday, but i'm yet to get a tracking number from them. Is that normal, did everyone that got their EAD get a tracking number before it was delivered?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My AED was ordered to be produced and my Travel Document was also approved yesterday! Waiting for the update on I-485 very soon!:-)

To God be all the Glory!

AOS Package sent 12/09/2014

Delivered & Received: 12/12/2014

E-Notification for NOA1 - 12/31/ 2014

Hard Copy NOA1: 01/06/ 2014

Biometrics Mail Received - 01/16/2015

Biometrics Sched: 01/29/2015

Biometrics Done: 01/ 29/ 2015

AED Card Ordered: 02/18/2015

Travel Document Case Approved: 02/18/2015

AED Card received: 02/ 25/ 2015

Travel Document received: 02/ 23/ 2015

Congratulations to us all who have received the Card and Travel doc. and we pray for those who are still waiting.

Looking forward on the update for the AOS.:-)

To God be all the glory!!! :-)

Good morning, USCIS mailed my EAD to me yesterday, but i'm yet to get a tracking number from them. Is that normal, did everyone that got their EAD get a tracking number before it was delivered?

Good morning, I did not receive my tracking number until after my EAD/AP card was delivered at my mailing address!

Timeline

Good morning, I did not receive my tracking number until after my EAD/AP card was delivered at my mailing address!

oh ok, i actually called USCIS today, the call centre representative asked to transfer me to the officer, for me to get the tracking number, but i chickened out, i told him not to bother... lol, I will wait, hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow

oh ok, i actually called USCIS today, the call centre representative asked to transfer me to the officer, for me to get the tracking number, but i chickened out, i told him not to bother... lol, I will wait, hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow

I did get a text and an email of the tracking number the day the USPS picked up my combo card. I also got a text and an email after the delivery of the card to my mailbox.

Timeline

I did get a text and an email of the tracking number the day the USPS picked up my combo card. I also got a text and an email after the delivery of the card to my mailbox.

Wow, well, i would keep my fingers crossed, because i got a mail and text since 8:30am yesterday that the card has been mailed, and i've checked the USCIS website more than 1000 times (lol) since then to get the tracking number, i'll just wait, thanks Frontgear and wish you success in your interview

Wow, well, i would keep my fingers crossed, because i got a mail and text since 8:30am yesterday that the card has been mailed, and i've checked the USCIS website more than 1000 times (lol) since then to get the tracking number, i'll just wait, thanks Frontgear and wish you success in your interview

Don't worry, it will show up in a couple of days.

Thank you and good luck to you, too!

Timeline

Yesterday updated my card was mailed!

And now my ead/ap card is alreay in my hand!what a blessing?

congrats, did you get any tracking number from USCIS before the cards were delivered?

congrats, did you get any tracking number from USCIS before the cards were delivered?

No i don't get any tracking number ☺️i am just always checking my uscis case status online.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lizzy90 , I filed mine 12/29 and just received an email update regarding my EAD. "New Card Ordered for Reproduction".

Lizzy90 , I filed mine 12/29 and just received an email update regarding my EAD. "New Card Ordered for Reproduction".

That's awesome! Now i am feeling a little better haha

Did you create an account for those email updates?

Edited by Lizzy90

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.