Saylin

NVC Filers - December 2014

1,592 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

So, did you fill Total Income or Adjusted Gross Income in Part-6, 13.a.1 ??

Wanted to know whether you had filled Total Income or Adjusted Gross Income in 13.a.1 ? Was fearing what we have done..

Okay, got it.. I too will check now.

So, did you send IRS Transcripts or 1040 docs for evidence? How do they check?

Because if we are sending just IRS Transcripts, there is 'Total Income' written, but they dont give line numbers in IRS transcripts, which is 22 in this case.

Honestly don't know because lawyer filled it out but NVC operator said the answer is line 22 on tax form 1040

Got it, Cindy. Another thing - Same question as above.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wanted to know whether you had filled Total Income or Adjusted Gross Income in 13.a.1 ? Was fearing what we have done..

Its suppose to be total income for I-864 part 6 line 13a1. Line 22 on your 1040 form. Our attorney d adjust income which is wrong.

Honestly don't know because lawyer filled it out but NVC operator said the answer is line 22 on tax form 1040

It is based on which tax form you used when you filed you taxes. It is my understanding that if you filed your taxes using the 1040EZ, then you use your AGI, however, if you filed with the standard 1040, then you use the total income.

USCIS

10/11/2014 – Mailed I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox
10/14/2014 – I-130 packet signed for
10/15/2014 – Priority date assigned
10/19/2014 – Acceptance confirmation email received
10/20/2014 – Check cashed
10/24/2014 – Received I-797C (NOA1)
10/27/2014 – Faxed the USCIS expedite packet to the Senator's office
10/29/2014 – Expedite request sent to USCIS from the Senator's office on my behalf
11/05/2014 – USCIS approved I-130 petition
11/07/2014 – USCIS sent case to the NVC for processing
11/08/2014 – Received I-797, Approval!!! (NOA2)

NVC

11/11/2014 - Emailed the NVC Expedite Packet to the Senator's office
11/12/2014 - Expedite request sent to NVC from the Senator's office on my behalf
11/12/2014 - NVC received case from USCIS
11/28/2014 - Received confirmation email from NVC, expedite request was received and is being processed
12/09/2014 - NVC Case number assigned
12/10/2014 - NVC Welcome letter email
12/10/2014 - Submitted form DS-261
12/11/2014 - AOS fee invoiced
12/12/2014 - AOS fee submitted
12/15/2014 - AOS fee shows paid
12/16/2014 - Sent AOS and IV packets
12/17/2014 - AOS and IV packets received by NVC
12/17/2014 - Embassy denied expedite without a reason, informed over the phone by Hazel from NVC

12/19/2014 - Received email from NVC confirming AOS and IV packets received, scan date 12/17
12/19/2014 - IV fee invoiced

12/19/2014 - IV fee submitted
12/23/2014 - IV fee shows paid

12/26/2014 - Submitted DS-260
02/17/2015 - Case complete!!! :)
05/04/2015 - Interview date received by phone, scheduled for 06/10/2015

05/08/2015 - Received P4 email

US Embassy Cairo

05/12/2015 - Embassy received case from NVC

06/10/2015 - Interview approved!!! :)

07/20/2015 - Visa received

Which number you use is dependent on what tax form was filed. The 1040/1040A or the 1040EZ. Please read the instructions right in that question on the I-864 form. It tells you which to use for which situation.

Okay, got it.. I too will check now.

So, did you send IRS Transcripts or 1040 docs for evidence? How do they check?

Because if we are sending just IRS Transcripts, there is 'Total Income' written, but they dont give line numbers in IRS transcripts, which is 22 in this case.

Got it, Cindy. Another thing - Same question as above.

Our attorney had send aos with 1040 form for all 3 years. I attached to corrected aos IRS transcript, w2, 1099, and extra set of 1040 just in case for all 3 yrs. They only request for 2013. But I lost trust in attorney so I mailed it all. If you send 1040 they verify with line 22 and on transcript its the first line indicating total income

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I just got off the phone with NVC. My scan date is Oct 28th but recently I have realized that I made a mistake and resent my AOS package which was scan on Dec 10h.

I was really hoping to still be in the pipeline and have everything g reviewed by the end of the year.

A nice lady answered the phone but unfortunately she deleted all my hopes and to me that I am looking at a review in the second week of February.. I am so depressed right now...

I thought somebody in the thread had somehow a similar situation and she/he got the review with the first scan date?

This wait is killing me :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Could someone please post me a link of the interview thread? Also does it depend on which country you are from as to when they schedule your interview or do they schedule them all during a certain period each month? Thanks in advance! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Could someone please post me a link of the interview thread? Also does it depend on which country you are from as to when they schedule your interview or do they schedule them all during a certain period each month? Thanks in advance! :)

It should be this http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/524870-january-2015-interviews/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I hope there no 60 days to review it

This is unfair ,we sent the police certificate before and now they change there law ,why we need to submit this certificate and wait 60 days, i wait here in jordan from june just waiting the slow process with nvc :(

Please keep posting if u hear any thing from them , and i will .

Do u think they send an email when they recive the non convection certificate? Or did they send email to you ?

Anya !!!! Good news

I checked my case in CEAC today and my AOS FEE changed to N/A. I just called the confirmed A CASE COMPLETE. I hope u will hear something soon. Good luck

Called NVC today and my case was complete. Thank you Saylin and all the group members for all step by step info.

What was your last scan date?? And Congrats

Anya !!!! Good news

I checked my case in CEAC today and my AOS FEE changed to N/A. I just called the confirmed A CASE COMPLETE. I hope u will hear something soon. Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I just got off the phone with NVC. My scan date is Oct 28th but recently I have realized that I made a mistake and resent my AOS package which was scan on Dec 10h.

I was really hoping to still be in the pipeline and have everything g reviewed by the end of the year.

A nice lady answered the phone but unfortunately she deleted all my hopes and to me that I am looking at a review in the second week of February.. I am so depressed right now...

I thought somebody in the thread had somehow a similar situation and she/he got the review with the first scan date?

This wait is killing me :(

I had this same situation. Although they told me on the phone they were going by the second date, they actually processed mine two days ago for the first scan date of 10/20 (second scan 11/12) with a CC. I will say that mine came a few days after all the other 10/20 dates. There is hope!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

I am still oct 28 waiting... Anyone else in the oct 20's waiting? :(

Same here... :clock: OCT 28 checklist for Police Cert.

I am oct 29th and still waiting..

OCT 28 and waiting.

OCT 28 2014 Scan Date for Police Certificate Checklist

Waiting for my CC.

DEC 19 2014 Case complete :dancing:

Dec 23 2014 Case complete Letter received :dancing:

Dec 25 2014 Another Case complete letter received

Dec 29 2014 3rd case complete letter received.

Waiting for my interview date.

Dec 29 2014 Interview scheduled for Feb 24 2015 :rofl:

Waiting for P4 letter.

Jan 02 2015 P4 Letter Received

I hate NVC!!!

Congratulations buddy!! I am so happy for you! My scan date is Oct 31, so hopefully in another week...hopefully before they slow down for the holidays. So now you go and join our buddy RobbieG in the interview thread. I think he is done now, but he's lurking around with his positive energy...I can feel it!! :)

Thank you so much! I know yours is coming very soon, hang in there :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Anya !!!! Good news

What is your scan date ? and congrats !!!

OCT 28 2014 Scan Date for Police Certificate Checklist

Waiting for my CC.

DEC 19 2014 Case complete :dancing:

Dec 23 2014 Case complete Letter received :dancing:

Dec 25 2014 Another Case complete letter received

Dec 29 2014 3rd case complete letter received.

Waiting for my interview date.

Dec 29 2014 Interview scheduled for Feb 24 2015 :rofl:

Waiting for P4 letter.

Jan 02 2015 P4 Letter Received

I hate NVC!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

My AOS scan date was oct 24th and IV scan dat was oct 30. My case got completed yesterday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.