Saylin

NVC Filers - December 2014

1,592 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hey! We got our case number via email. Both my husband and I received a Welcome Email from NVC. Check out my timeline for more details. :energy:

Thanks for your reply. :) We got our case number last night, but we're still waiting to be able to choose an agent.

USCIS

July 7, 2014 NOA1

October 21, 2014 NOA2

NVC

November 14, 2014 Package Received

December 16, 2014 Case # Assigned

December 17, 2014 Welcome Email

December 18, 2014 DS-261 Completed

December 18, 2014 Received AOS Invoice

December 19, 2014 AOS Bill Paid

December 23, 2014 AOS Bill Status Changed to Paid

December 29, 2014 Called NVC and a super nice rep reviewed my DS-261

...told IV Bill would be available in 7 days...it took 1...

December 30, 2014 Received IV Invoice

December 30. 2014 IV Bill Available/Paid

December 31, 2014 IV Bill Status Changed to Paid

January 1, 2015 DS-260 Available

January 5, 2015 DS-260 Submitted

January 29, 2015 IV & AOS Packages Submitted

January 30, 2015 IV & AOS Packages Arrived at NVC

JANUARY 30, 2015 SCAN DATE

February 5, 2015 NVC Checklist for AOS and IV documents, but they'd already been sent

February 6, 2015 2nd Email from NVC, they received our documents on 1/30

MARCH 17, 2015 CASE COMPLETE (47 days from scan date)

March 24, 2015 Received Case Complete Email

March 26, 2015 Received Interview Email

MAY 11, 2015 INTERVIEW (Approved Pending Medical Results)

MAY 13, 2015 CASE STATUS CHANGES FROM AP TO ISSUED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Good morning everyone! I checked last night at midnight since they close at that time and still no changes, yet I just woke up, logged on and guess what?!! I got N/A on the AOS paid line! I'm now just waiting for 7am to call NVC and get confirmation that it is cc. God is amazing, people, keep praying and don't lose hope for yourselves and others.

Congrats!!!

Still waiting on my end. Going to do some Xmas shopping today so I'm not tempted to check the website every 5 minutes lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO SET MY INTERVIEW DATE????? I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!!! I GOT MY CC ON DEC 10TH! GUYS ILLUMINATE ME!

hey ,

Maybe someone in this thread for January interviews can give you a helpful answer http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/524870-january-2015-interviews/

anyways I hope you will get to know the date soon !

Congrats to all recent CC's ! :star:

December 2013 Spreadsheet

NOA1-12/5/2013

NOA2-8/11/2014

Scan date-11/12/2014

Case Complete - 12/30/2014

Interview Date - 2/3/2015

Hi all :) have been following for the past few months, decided to post now as our scan date is getting closer... Oct 28

Good luck to all!

Married December 2012 :)

Filed at uscis February 2014

Uscis Petition approved August 2014

Last scan date at NVC October 28th 2014 for original packages

...now waiting

Hoping to be back before cousins wedding in late February! :)

Congrats!!!

Still waiting on my end. Going to do some Xmas shopping today so I'm not tempted to check the website every 5 minutes lol

Thank youuuu!! I just finished talking with NVC and its confirmed, Case Closed!!!!!!!! Thank you Saylin and everyone else that helped with all the answers to all my questions. I'll be here lurking around until my fellow Oct people get cc' too! SCAN DATE: 10/23. Edited by dehiguey23

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good morning everyone! I checked last night at midnight since they close at that time and still no changes, yet I just woke up, logged on and guess what?!! I got N/A on the AOS paid line! I'm now just waiting for 7am to call NVC and get confirmation that it is cc. God is amazing, people, keep praying and don't lose hope for yourselves and others.

Congrats! What is your scan date?

Congrats! What is your scan date?

It's Oct. 23rd.!! :). I'm soooo happy, yours will come too, no worries, God is good.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's Oct. 23rd.!! :). I'm soooo happy, yours will come too, no worries, God is good.

Thank you! Mine is oct 28 - hoping it will be good news to all of us waiting!

Hi all :) have been following for the past few months, decided to post now as our scan date is getting closer... Oct 28

Good luck to all!

I'm Oct 28 as well! Hoping it will be Merry Christmas to all of us waiting.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline

Jut called NVC... We are waiting on an email with checklist :( case reviewed Monday, scan date October 23

We have 3x what they need in assets and they still want a joint sponsor in usa who files taxes and makes money from there. They also said I completed the AoS wrong. So I need to redo it. They also want a W-2 for 2013, yet I lodged a tax return that clearly states all my income is from Australia and not usa based? I gave a letter that i do not have any usa based income.

So sad right now.

I have a question if anyone can help, if I move back to usa and get a job, how long do I need to work to try and bring my husband over?

I honestly don't think my family can sponsor as their incomes Are low and two members who maybe could be sponsors just had babies which makes it harder. :( very sad right now. Can I go back myself and sponsor my husband??? How long will I need to be there before I can show my wage as proof of income???

IR1 - Spouse VisaPetition I-130

Posted from Australia 05/24/2014

Email receipt received 06/09/2014

Paid from Bank 06/09/2014

Approved online update on case status 06/20/2014

Received NOA1 in the post 06/22/2014

NOA2 received in post 07/10/2014

NVC

Email from NVC 8/7/2014

AoS ready for paymentDS-261 submitted 8/8/2014

AoS Fee Paid 8/12/2014

AoS and IV scan date 10/25/2014

Checklist: 12/18/2014

Posted updated packet for checklist on 2/25/2015

Received by NVC 3/2/2015

Case Complete: 3/2/2015

Interview: 4/21/2015

Approved: 4/21/2014

POE: 6/2/2015<p>

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Jut called NVC... We are waiting on an email with checklist :( case reviewed Monday, scan date October 23

We have 3x what they need in assets and they still want a joint sponsor in usa who files taxes and makes money from there. They also said I completed the AoS wrong. So I need to redo it. They also want a W-2 for 2013, yet I lodged a tax return that clearly states all my income is from Australia and not usa based? I gave a letter that i do not have any usa based income.

So sad right now.

I have a question if anyone can help, if I move back to usa and get a job, how long do I need to work to try and bring my husband over?

I honestly don't think my family can sponsor as their incomes Are low and two members who maybe could be sponsors just had babies which makes it harder. :( very sad right now. Can I go back myself and sponsor my husband??? How long will I need to be there before I can show my wage as proof of income???

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO SET MY INTERVIEW DATE????? I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!!! I GOT MY CC ON DEC 10TH! GUYS ILLUMINATE ME!

Same here waiting since 10th dec i got my cc on 10th too but nothing yet.

Hello guys my AOS fee turned into N/A on December 15th. So I called NVC to make sure whether my has approved or not. They said my case approved and they are waiting for interview date to be confirmed by embassy. I did not got approved email yet. How long it takes to receive approved email and interview date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.