Saylin

NVC Filers - December 2014

1,592 posts in this topic

:dance: We got CC today! Scan date October 24 with no Checklists :dance:

Thanks Saylin for your wiki! Thanks to the Big O for the prediction! Tavotevi, Solenta and jcruzazucar for all the positivity! And everyone else who contributes to this thread, I wish you all the best! I followed mostly silently but you all have given so much encouragement and knowledge and have kept me going! Thanks!

Congratulations on your successful cc!! And what is "the big O"? Lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!! So happy for you :)

Congrats... One questions. Were you waiting for a checklist to be reviewed for CC. ?

OCT 28 2014 Scan Date for Police Certificate Checklist

Waiting for my CC.

DEC 19 2014 Case complete :dancing:

Dec 23 2014 Case complete Letter received :dancing:

Dec 25 2014 Another Case complete letter received

Dec 29 2014 3rd case complete letter received.

Waiting for my interview date.

Dec 29 2014 Interview scheduled for Feb 24 2015 :rofl:

Waiting for P4 letter.

Jan 02 2015 P4 Letter Received

I hate NVC!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thanks Saylin - that's what I thought and I remember someone getting the similar email. Whew...relief. Calling the NVC now though just to confirm the e-mail I received.

Let us know what they say!

I'm nervous anxious and frustrated all at the same time. Just want an answer already. I'm stalking the payment page every hour. So stressed I'm giving myself a migraine. have to find a way to distance myself a bit

Timeline

Congrats... One questions. Were you waiting for a checklist to be reviewed for CC. ?

No, it was my original AOS & IV package that were reviewed. My scan date was 10/21 and CC was received yesterday 12/15

:wub: God's timing is always perfect. . . :star:"Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!" (Luke 1:45) ^_^

I-130 Petition (Spouse): 2/20/14: NOA1; 8/18/14: NOA2

NVC Process (IR1)
09/17/14: Case received / Case # and IIN assigned
09/18/14: Submitted DS-261
10/08/14: Received Welcome email
10/10/14: Paid AOS bill
10/16/14: Paid IV bill
10/18/14: Completed DS-260
10/21/14: AOS & IV received / scan date
12/15/14: Case Complete (N/A then phone confirmation)
02/18/15: Biometrics Appt.
02/25/15: Consular Interview (APPROVED!!)
03/05/15: POE at San Ysidro Port of Entry (by car)

So unfortunately after that e-mail was sent out - which would have confirmed a CC. I got the second e-mail - which confirms a checklist.

All our paperwork is at my husbands office which we can't get to at the moment. It is claiming that we didn't mark the box about military status. I could have swore I checked the papers and rechecked them. I will be so devastated if that's the reason.

I can't think, I feel like I'm going to throw up and I'm not sure I will get any sleep right now. That box. The big question is did I really leave it blank?? I can't do anything and can't check it so it's just a night of waiting to confirm and then what - if it is checked, I have to wait until a supervisor reviews it and that takes another 40 some days.

I feel everyone who has got a checklist - that lump and that sink. I am at a loss of words at the moment.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Switzerland

Marriage: 2008-08-07

I-130 Sent : 2014-08-02

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-08-05

I-130 Approved : 2014-08-25

NVC Received : 2014-09-12

NVC Case & IIN Number Assigned: 2014-09-22

DS-261 Filled and Submitted: 2014-09-22

AOS Bill / Payment Made: 2014-09-23

Received IV Bill: 2014-10-02

Paid IV Bill: 2014-10-03

Sent AOS & IV: 2014-10-19

Package Received by NVC: 2014-10-22

Scanned Date into NVC (e-mail received): 2014-10-23

Submitted DS-260: 2014-10-23

Checklist received (AOS - missing check box): 2014-12-17

Re-submitted documents (received by NVC): 2014-12-30

Submitted expedite request: 2015-01-02

Expedite approved by embassy: 2015-01-05

Files shipped to embassy: 2015-01-07

Medical scheduled: 2015-01-13

Embassy received files: 2014-01-12

Processing
Estimates/Stats :

* I-130 was approved in 20 days from NOA1 date.

* NVC received case in 18 days from NOA2 date.

* NVC assigned Case & IIN # in 10 days from NVC received date.

* DS-261 Filled out in 0 days from receiving Case number.

* AOS Bill paid in 1 day from filing DS-261

* IV Bill Received 11 days after filling DS-261

* NVC Scanned AOS/IV Package 3 days after sending

* Checklist received 55 days after sending documents

* Expedite approved 3 days after submission

* Files shipped to embassy 2 days after expedite approved

* Files received by embassy 5 days after shipped from NVC

Timeline

So unfortunately after that e-mail was sent out - which would have confirmed a CC. I got the second e-mail - which confirms a checklist.

All our paperwork is at my husbands office which we can't get to at the moment. It is claiming that we didn't mark the box about military status. I could have swore I checked the papers and rechecked them. I will be so devastated if that's the reason.

I can't think, I feel like I'm going to throw up and I'm not sure I will get any sleep right now. That box. The big question is did I really leave it blank?? I can't do anything and can't check it so it's just a night of waiting to confirm and then what - if it is checked, I have to wait until a supervisor reviews it and that takes another 40 some days.

I feel everyone who has got a checklist - that lump and that sink. I am at a loss of words at the moment.

I'm so sorry to hear this! :(

:wub: God's timing is always perfect. . . :star:"Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!" (Luke 1:45) ^_^

NVC Process (IR1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Congratulations on your successful cc!! And what is "the big O"? Lol

:rofl: The Big O is his screen name, He is a mathematician who gave everybody predictions on their CC, He predicted mine for Dec 4-16th, most likely closer to the 16th. He was pretty awesome and was pretty spot on for most. True story :)

10-30-13/ Married in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (L)

3-7-14/NOA1

5-24-14/ Travelled to Volgograd, Russia to see my hubby (L)

9-5-14/ NOA2

10-2-14/ NVC Received

10-16-14/ Case# IIN

10-17-14/ DS-261 completed

10-21-14/ AOS Invoiced and Paid

10-23-14/ mailed AOS & IV packages together

10-24-14/ NVC Recieved - Scan date

10-28-14/ 60 Day email

10-30-14/ Happy 1 year Anniversary- celebrate via skype (L)

11-7-14/ IV Fee Paid

11-10-14/ DS260 Completed

12-16-14/ Case Complete/ NVC Confirmed via phone call/ CEAC shows N/A instead of PAID

12-23-14/ CC email confirmation

12-29-14/ Interview scheduled

12-30-14/ CEAC shows IN TRANSIT/ Received P4 Interview letter

1-12-15/ CEAC shows READY

2-03-15/ Medical

2-05-15 / Interview Moscow

2-05-15/ Approved!!!!

2-05-15/ CEAC shows ISSUED

:rofl: The Big O is his screen name, He is a mathematician who gave everybody predictions on their CC, He predicted mine for Dec 4-16th, most likely closer to the 16th. He was pretty awesome and was pretty spot on for most. True story :)

Thanks for the clarification! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

This is sad news indeed, especially if they are just making that up. I'm sorry you got a checklist. I pray u are able to provide the corrections they want very fast.

I'm so scared by all these checklist floating everywhere i don't even wanna call and find out. Status hasn't changed on Ceac tho scan date is Oct 24.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Saylin & others,

When should I send my AOS and IV packets? Should I wait till payment portal says "paid" or should I send as soon as money gets withdrawn from my bank.

I noticed that some people sent both their AOS and IV packets as soon as they paid the AOS fees even though IV Fees wasn't invoiced yet.

Thank you in advance

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys a quick question.. How long does it take for NVC to send your file to the embassy? I received the interview date on Friday for my husband and the interview is in 3 weeks.. Status still shows at NVC. Any idea guys? This is for Islamabad, Pakistan embassy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

As predicted, i got a checklist for not sending page #9. It's the most ridiculous checklist ever, but i guess i'm going to have to deal with it.

Here comes another 2 months count down!

Timeline

As predicted, i got a checklist for not sending page #9. It's the most ridiculous checklist ever, but i guess i'm going to have to deal with it.

I'm sorry to hear this! :(

NVC Process (IR1)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm sorry to hear this :(

I thought I was getting cc today, but I just got off the phone (again) with NVC and same ol' story "wait until 60 days", even though the First Lady today said that they were "reviewing" my case. I guess I'll stop logging into the site, it's just driving me insane!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.