Saylin

NVC Filers - December 2014

1,592 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Case complete as of today!!!! Last scan date of 24 Oct for IV checklist. Previous scan dates of 18 August for both packages, but received checklist on 10 Oct for wife's birth certificate and marriage certificate. I didn't know there was more than one version of these...Thanks to Saylin and others for answering my question along the way...This is the most frustrating process ever; hang in there.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Case complete as of today!!!! Last scan date of 24 Oct for IV checklist. Previous scan dates of 18 August for both packages, but received checklist on 10 Oct for wife's birth certificate and marriage certificate. I didn't know there was more than one version of these...Thanks to Saylin and others for answering my question along the way...This is the most frustrating process ever; hang in there.

Congratulations! Wow NVC is on the 24th already!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Big congrats! Thank you for the news abt Oct 24.i'm excited for you, for me, and for all of us!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Big congrats! Thank you for the news abt Oct 24.i'm excited for you, for me, and for all of us!

Congrats!!! sooooooooo close.... OCT 24th YEYYY. :)

OCT 28 2014 Scan Date for Police Certificate Checklist

Waiting for my CC.

DEC 19 2014 Case complete :dancing:

Dec 23 2014 Case complete Letter received :dancing:

Dec 25 2014 Another Case complete letter received

Dec 29 2014 3rd case complete letter received.

Waiting for my interview date.

Dec 29 2014 Interview scheduled for Feb 24 2015 :rofl:

Waiting for P4 letter.

Jan 02 2015 P4 Letter Received

I hate NVC!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It's official, Lidia (very pleasant and super nice) was happy to say that my CASE IS COMPLETE AS OF TODAY!!!! She even said Merry Christmas!!! :yes:

WOOHOOO!!! So happy!! Thank you Jesus!! No interview date yet, Mexico has not started second round yet (her words) but as soon as they do, they will let me know. :dance:

I. AM. SO. HAPPY. RIGHT. NOW! I want to tell my husband but he's in the middle of a final exam! LOL :rofl:

Last scan date of 10/21 for both packages, no checklists!!

Waaaaah....... That is the one of the most comfortable breath.......whoo. Heartest congratulations.... Tons of them..

Timeline

congrats! We have the same scan date as well for an aos checklist. Hoping to get cc soon for a january interview.

Timeline

congrats! We have the same scan date as well for an aos checklist. Hoping to get cc soon for a january interview.

Thanks..Hopefully you get a case complete this week.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Congrats to the Case Completes! I cant believe we are moving to the 24th, I keep checking constantly, I feel I'm going crazy! I know it's anytime now.

:wacko:

10-30-13/ Married in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (L)

3-7-14/NOA1

5-24-14/ Travelled to Volgograd, Russia to see my hubby (L)

9-5-14/ NOA2

10-2-14/ NVC Received

10-16-14/ Case# IIN

10-17-14/ DS-261 completed

10-21-14/ AOS Invoiced and Paid

10-23-14/ mailed AOS & IV packages together

10-24-14/ NVC Recieved - Scan date

10-28-14/ 60 Day email

10-30-14/ Happy 1 year Anniversary- celebrate via skype (L)

11-7-14/ IV Fee Paid

11-10-14/ DS260 Completed

12-16-14/ Case Complete/ NVC Confirmed via phone call/ CEAC shows N/A instead of PAID

12-23-14/ CC email confirmation

12-29-14/ Interview scheduled

12-30-14/ CEAC shows IN TRANSIT/ Received P4 Interview letter

1-12-15/ CEAC shows READY

2-03-15/ Medical

2-05-15 / Interview Moscow

2-05-15/ Approved!!!!

2-05-15/ CEAC shows ISSUED

Timeline

Congrats to the Case Completes! I cant believe we are moving to the 24th, I keep checking constantly, I feel I'm going crazy! I know it's anytime now.

:wacko:

Well, i guess crazy is the new normal cos i swear I've checked the Ceac webpage over 100 times today. Gosh this needs to soon real soon. Whatever your review will conclude, pls NVC just pick up my file already! Uuuuuh! So sick of this.

Anyone else did not send last page of Aos? I hear this calls for a checklist. Pls let me know anything yoi may know about this. Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well, i guess crazy is the new normal cos i swear I've checked the Ceac webpage over 100 times today. Gosh this needs to soon real soon. Whatever your review will conclude, pls NVC just pick up my file already! Uuuuuh! So sick of this.

Anyone else did not send last page of Aos? I hear this calls for a checklist. Pls let me know anything yoi may know about this. Thanks!

I thought about calling, but I have a feeling about tomorrow. I'm unsure about the last page. Is it the signature page I think? Ill have to go and look, now im curious

10-30-13/ Married in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (L)

3-7-14/NOA1

5-24-14/ Travelled to Volgograd, Russia to see my hubby (L)

9-5-14/ NOA2

10-2-14/ NVC Received

10-16-14/ Case# IIN

10-17-14/ DS-261 completed

10-21-14/ AOS Invoiced and Paid

10-23-14/ mailed AOS & IV packages together

10-24-14/ NVC Recieved - Scan date

10-28-14/ 60 Day email

10-30-14/ Happy 1 year Anniversary- celebrate via skype (L)

11-7-14/ IV Fee Paid

11-10-14/ DS260 Completed

12-16-14/ Case Complete/ NVC Confirmed via phone call/ CEAC shows N/A instead of PAID

12-23-14/ CC email confirmation

12-29-14/ Interview scheduled

12-30-14/ CEAC shows IN TRANSIT/ Received P4 Interview letter

1-12-15/ CEAC shows READY

2-03-15/ Medical

2-05-15 / Interview Moscow

2-05-15/ Approved!!!!

2-05-15/ CEAC shows ISSUED

Timeline

I thought about calling, but I have a feeling about tomorrow. I'm unsure about the last page. Is it the signature page I think? Ill have to go and look, now im curious

Nope, it's the preparer's info and signature. I left it out cos i, the petitioner, filled out the forms. So it thought that page doesnt apply to me. Those of us who have their lawyers fill the forms out for them also need their lawyers to fill out and sign that page. I was clearly overthinking this whole thing. I dont know why they would make a big deal out of it. If it's that important that can just print it out and attach it to my file, since it's going to be left unfilled anyways. I wonder if someone has had this happen in the past.

Nope, it's the preparer's info and signature. I left it out cos i, the petitioner, filled out the forms. So it thought that page doesnt apply to me.

Those of us who have their lawyers fill the forms out for them also need their lawyers to fill out and sign that page. I was clearly overthinking this whole thing.

I dont know why they would make a big

deal out of it. If it's that important that can just print it out and attach it to my file, since it's going to be left unfilled anyways. I wonder if someone has

had this happen in the past.

My attorney didnt fill out that page 9. I got checklist on mistake she made on aos part 13.a.1 and when I requested the corrected aos to review found 2 more mistake. So I removed her fron case. Called NVC to ask if pg 9 needes to be include even if its I who filled it and they stated yes. Unsure if you could get checklist for that I guess it depents who reviews.

Timeline

My attorney didnt fill out that page 9. I got checklist on mistake she made on aos part 13.a.1 and when I requested the corrected aos to review found 2 more mistake. So I removed her fron case. Called NVC to ask if pg 9 needes to be include even if its I who filled it and they stated yes. Unsure if you could get checklist for that I guess it depents who reviews.

Thank you for replying. I'm pretty sure i'm getting a checklist about that. My only hope now is that they'll ask me to fill out a new one and send it with my spouse for the interview. Otherwise it'll be such a petty thing from their part cos they could really just print out a blank one and attach it to my file. If they checklist people for things like that and have them wait in queue for 2 months, then it'll make sense why they are so unnecessarily backlogged - just saying.

Thank you for replying. I'm pretty sure i'm getting a checklist about that. My only hope now is that they'll ask me to fill out a new one and send it with my

spouse for the interview. Otherwise it'll be such a petty thing from their part cos they could really just print out a blank one and attach it to my file. If they

checklist people for things like that and

have them wait in queue for 2 months, then it'll make sense why they are so unnecessarily backlogged - just saying.

I totally agree there is no need for hold up casez for stuff like that. Hoping they simply request to bring revise one to interview. Stay positive....

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline

10/01 - Antre

10/08 - laje

10/09 - red_tree

10/10 - newbie87

10/14 - boardercrosser

10/14 - Dilber13

10/14 - VictorAshley87

10/14 - kins8487

10/17 - patnjac

10/20 - Pogácsa

10/20 - laurenmat

10/20 - abutalha

10/21 - brijakash

10/21 - jcruzazucar

10/21 - e&g12.05.13

10/21 - mccartna

10/22 - Soloenta

10/23 - mofatsd

10/23 - Rlelle09

10/23 - dehiguey23

10/24 - Chelsy01

10/24 - Boris&Kassie

10/24 - S. & A.

10/28 - Hikerwa

10/28 - Jeliica

10/31 - Sdg612

11/04 - Senator-Mel

11/07 - Paavy

11/14 - Husakovic

11/19 - Azim

11/21 - dkhurana

11/28 -

I meant this list---pls if u hv cc indicate

can you please add me nov 10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.