Saylin

NVC Filers - December 2014

1,592 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I hope there no 60 days to review it

This is unfair ,we sent the police certificate before and now they change there law ,why we need to submit this certificate and wait 60 days, i wait here in jordan from june just waiting the slow process with nvc :(

Please keep posting if u hear any thing from them , and i will .

Do u think they send an email when they recive the non convection certificate? Or did they send email to you ?

I hope so inshallah, it went last month to Jordan and stayed a month. I know it's not fair specially my case has been almost year and a half.

The email we received I think it's an automatic email sent after our cases reviewed.

I'll keep posting for any updates.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Haven't been on here in ages, I've been crazy busy with work lately. Just wanted to pop in though and say I got our case complete yesterday!!! Now just waiting for our interview appointment to be issued. Anyone know how long it takes to get the interview appointment letter?

Good luck to everyone still waiting, I definitely feel for you and wish you all the best.

event.png
98wM.png
Visa type: IR-1

USCIS: 195 Days

I-130 Sent: 21st August, 2013

NOA1 Date: 27th August, 2013

NOA2 Date: 3rd March, 2014

Package left CSC: 3rd March, 2014

NVC: 242 Days

NVC Received: 15th April, 2014

AOS Bill Received: 15th April, 2014

IV Bill Received: 24th April, 2014

AOS & IV Bills Show as Paid: 2nd May, 2014

DS-260 Available and Completed: 2nd May, 2014

Received Joint Sponsor's AOS: 25th June, 2014

IV & AOS Packet Sent: 26th June, 2014

IV & AOS Packet- Delivery Sucessful: 7th July, 2014

IV & AOS Packets- Scanned: 11th July, 2014 (confirmed via phone 14th July)

AOS Checklist: 26th August, 2014 :crying:

Checklist response mailed: 2nd October, 2014

:dance: Case Complete: 13 December, 2014 :dance:

Embassy: London Case 'Ready': 7th January 2015

P-4 received: 30th December, 2014

Medical: 26th January, 2015

Interview: 3rd February, 2015 APPROVED!!! :dancing:

Visa Received: 9th February, 2015

POE: JFK Flight booked for 27th May 2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hellooo everyone---

Congrats to cc

Pls from the list made earlier --watz d last scan date with cc and hw many of us are still in queue or nxt for cc

D list was kinda helpful

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hello, I am new here. I am extremely desperate for help! Me and my spouse have a 10 month old child who he hasn't even met yet! my husband is from YEMEN and the conditions are not safe to travel there so I am hoping for him to come as quickly as possible :( I have received a welcome letter from the NVC I have paid the AOS fee and the IV fee and filled out the choice of agent. NOW I was seeking help from social workers ect... what they have told me contradicts the information on the actual NVC website they have told me

1. file choice of agent DONE

2. pay aos fee DONE

3. complete joint sponsor AOS (I do not have an income) NOT DONE
4. email AOS NOT DONE

5. Pay IV fee DONE

6. complete ds-260 online NOT DONE

7. email supporting documents NOT DONE

My questions

1. now I would have filed the ds-260 but I haven't been able to find the beneficiary id number? where do I find this?

2. do I send both the AOS and supporting documents together?

3. how long will it typically take to get an appointment and for him to receive a visa?

4. any other information you think can help me I would be so grateful

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Part 5 if I had 2 dependent for 2013 tax return was the attorney suppose to enter 4 total of just 2 my husban and I?

Part 5 ( sponsor's household size) , in your case : One for the petitioner, one for the potential immigrant, two for the dependents . The total is four. Part 5 item 8 box should have 4. Good luck.

Part 5 ( sponsor's household size) , in your case : One for the petitioner, one for the potential immigrant, two for the dependents . The total is four. Part 5

item 8 box should have 4. Good luck.

Omg! Ty you have taken a load off me. I went into I864 instructions and it indicates that so I went corrected and overnight it just a few mins ago. And also add the documents again. Ty ty ty

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey thank you so much!! I sent both of my packages on Sept 24th and in November I realized there were 3 mistakes I made on the AOS package so I resent I864 and i864A on nov 4th and the package was scanned on November 6th so now I had a new scan date., on dec 4th i checked ceac and saw that my husband's name had an fnu right next to his name..so I figured that they opened my documents.

I called on December 5th to ask for any updates on the case and they said they reviewed it on December 3rd and everything looks good except for the i864a part 1-- the middle name field was left blank and that calls for a checklist. I told them that my father doesn't have a middle name so the rep said that's fine and it's just a minor error and he ll send it to the supervisor to review it. I called on December 12th in the afternoon and the representative told me that the package was being reviewed by a supervisor and told me to call back next week to see if there is any progress and this afternoon I checked the AOS fee changed to N/A :) :) :) I couldn't believe my eyes!! I still can't believe it!!! Lol

Nice to hear this. Am so happy for both of you. This is encouraging too as it did not take 60 days.

I remember you posting before that NVC said they will review your docs January. But its just December and yet you got the much awaited N/A.

I got an error on my joint sponsor's AOS and need to correct it and have a new scan date of December 8. I got to know of the error by calling NVC and decided to send the corrected AOS and did not wait for the checklist email. Until now, we have not received any checklist email. Three weeks have passed since I called NVC and no checklist email until now.

It was actually avoidable (the income thing) but I had all confidence with the person as they said, they know and have done it before (preparing AOS). But yet, made the mistake on total income and adjusted gross. And the error was confirmed by my son. Indeed, there was a mistake. In as much as I wanted to check it before they send it the first time, I did not, as I don't want them to have the impression that I don't trust them. But no time for blame and I just asked them to correct and resend it. I really hope I will experience the same fast review as yours. Hope we have a CC soon too.

USCIS

F2A - Filed for my wife - second leg of our immigration journey.

Jun 05, 2015 - Send i130 form

Jun 08, 2015 - Priority Date (NOA1)

Aug 06, 2015 - NOA2 (Approval) - 59 days from NOA1

NVC

Aug 28, 2015 - NVC Received (Case number available no IIN yet)

Jan 22, 2016 - Received NVC WL.

Jan 22, 2016 - Paid AOS fee.

Feb 02, 2016 - Receive IV Fee Invoice

Feb 04, 2016 - Paid IV Fee

Feb 06, 2016 - DS260 - Done

Feb 13, 2016 - Package Sent

Feb 16, 2016 - NVC Scan Date

Mar 17, 2016 - Case Complete - (Through Phone Call with NVC Mar 18, 2016) - 284 days from NOA1

Mar 24, 2016 - CC email received.

USEM

Mar 30, 2017 - Interview Letter Recieved.

Apr 04, 2017 - Medical

May 02, 2017 - Interview

MMM DD, YYYY - Visa-on-hand

MMM DD, YYYY - CFO

MMM DD, YYYY - POE

Timeline

Ans. 1 . See welcome letter. It is there.

2. Yes you have to do per instructions ,you received already.

3. No body knows, it depends on the requirements of NVC , if are met, visa category and the requirements

Of local US consulate if they r met or not.

Note: u have to have co Sponsor's paper work for AOS requirements. you know that right. Good luck.

[quote name="SAMOM" post="7388134" timestamp="1418602

Hello, I am new here. I am extremely desperate for help! Me and my spouse have a 10 month old child who he hasn't even met yet! my husband is from YEMEN and the conditions are not safe to travel there so I am hoping for him to come as quickly as possible :( I have received a welcome letter from the NVC I have paid the AOS fee and the IV fee and filled out the choice of agent. NOW I was seeking help from social workers ect... what they have told me contradicts the information on the actual NVC website they have told me

1. file choice of agent DONE

2. pay aos fee DONETS

3. complete joint sponsor AOS (I do not have an income) NOT DONE

4. email AOS NOT DONE

5. Pay IV fee DONE

6. complete ds-260 online NOT DONE

7. email supporting documents NOT DONE

My questions

1. now I would have filed the ds-260 but I haven't been able to find the beneficiary id number? where do I find this?

2. do I send both the AOS and supporting documents together?

3. how long will it typically take to get an appointment and for him to receive a visa?

4. any other information you think can help me I would be so grateful

I sent in my i-864 withouit part 9 because i filled out the form myself, this wont cause a check list right?

Hate to say it, pretty sure it's a checklist

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

I sent in my i-864 withouit part 9 because i filled out the form myself, this wont cause a check list right?

I did the same thing. Sounds like we are getting checklists. Yikes! I hate all of this...i hope they'll tell us to send it with spouses for interviews so we won't have to wait another 60 days because of a stupid page.

one more question. since I already paid the AOS and IV fees, it shows in process, but it also gives the document cover sheet (bar-coded), so do i send that one with the papers? or i will get a new one after the fees r showing as paid??? please someone clear it for me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

AOS fee changed to N/A today December 13th!! First scan date: sept 24th.

Resent AOS: November 6th

Checklist date: December 5th (sent to supervisor review because of a minor mistake made on i864A. )

Called 4 times yesterday and there was no progress!!

AOS Fees changed to N/A today!!! I can't believe it omgggg!!! Thank you Saylin and everyone for encouraging me and helping me with the entire process!! *tears of joy* good luck to everyone :)

Congrats! happy for you! :)

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

Timeline

one more question. since I already paid the AOS and IV fees, it shows in process, but it also gives the document cover sheet (bar-coded), so do i send that one with the papers? or i will get a new one after the fees r showing as paid??? please someone clear it for me.

Yes, this the one u will attach with document, but, as you have sent both packages under one bar coded cover sheet so it is not needed at this time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.