TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Hopeforbest said:

How long it ready status showing and when was ur last update with out ur emailing 

10 April 2017

Edited by Sparrow

7 hours ago, Hopeforbest said:

How long it ready status showing and when was ur last update with out ur emailing 

8 march was the last inquiry my attorney did and after that we didn't make any inquire and I had alot of updates on my case now the last update was 10 April 2017 

32 minutes ago, Hopeforbest said:

Ur are near to get ur visa .

Even though they said my case can be quite lengthy ?

Edited by Sparrow

2 minutes ago, Hopeforbest said:

Yes cos quite lenthy term use in general.cos they can't tell you how exactly days or weeks will took. But like u said its in ready and case updated so u are near. 

Yes it is updating like every friday or every after two week they update my case 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Assalam o Alekum...I have applied under category F2B. I had my interview on April 25th 2017. I received 221(g) and was asked to submit some documents. I sent all documents they asked from me. Last documents were submitted by email on 06/29/2016. They were accepted in around early July.

I had many updates and it went from AP to Ready in around May 2016. In about early February 2017, my case update changed from Ready to Administrative Processing and I was happy to see my case entering final phase but than it changed from Administrative Processing back to Ready on February 28th and now there is no more update on CEAC website.

Yesterday I had a surprise visit by Fraud Prevention Unit from US Consulate in Karachi. Agent was Pakistani and asked me many questions. I told him my timeline and story. He asked me documentary proof which I told him I have already sent to embassy. He seemed satisfied and gave me hope. He told me that case will be completed in maximum 3 months.

Did anyone have any FPU visits at home and what happens after that?

Edited by StraightForward

Filed: Timeline
2 minutes ago, StraightForward said:

Assalam o Alekum...I have applied under category F2B. I had my interview on April 25th 2017. I received 221(g) and was asked to submit some documents. I sent all documents they asked from me. Last documents were submitted by email on 06/29/2016. They were accepted in around early July.

I had many updates and it went from AP to Ready in around May 2016. In about early February 2017, my case update changed from Ready to Administrative Processing and I was happy to see my case entering final phase but than it changed from Administrative Processing back to Ready on February 28th and now there is no more update on CEAC website.

Yesterday I had a surprise visit by Fraud Prevention Unit from US Consulate in Karachi. Agent was Pakistani and asked me many questions. I told him my timeline and story. He asked me documentary proof which I told him I have already sent to embassy.

Did anyone have any FPU visits at home and what happens after that?

Never listen before.what documents they asked from u and what was the last document u sent,

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Hopeforbest said:

Never listen before.what documents they asked from u and what was the last document u sent,

It was to prove that I never overstayed in US. I had never overstayed. I had sent all documentary proof.

He also took some sworn statements from my father's driver and cook. He wanted to confirm that I wasn't married. My case is Unmarried Sons/Daughters of Permanent Resident. My mother is now a citizen. I am still not married.

Correction:..my interview was April 25th 2016.

Edited by StraightForward

13 minutes ago, StraightForward said:

It was to prove that I never overstayed in US. I had never overstayed. I had sent all documentary proof.

He also took some sworn statements from my father's driver and cook. He wanted to confirm that I wasn't married. My case is Unmarried Sons/Daughters of Permanent Resident. My mother is now a citizen. I am still not married.

Correction:..my interview was April 25th 2016.

What is ur age. Actually before issue the visa again they want to make sure evrything is still in order when case fil.u dont need to worry. U will see 2,3 updates and ur visa will b issued.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Hopeforbest said:

What is ur age. Actually before issue the visa again they want to make sure evrything is still in order when case fil.u dont need to worry. U will see 2,3 updates and ur visa will b issued.

I am 41 and he asked me if I ever married and why I did not marry etc. I told him I did not marry for personal reasons..

11 minutes ago, StraightForward said:

I am 41 and he asked me if I ever married and why I did not marry etc. I told him I did not marry for personal reasons..

Ok dont worry i asked about age cos its not normal in pakistan not to get marry at 40 age. They just want to confirm there self by visiting.u will fine dont worry.

Timeline

What I didn't tell him was that I need to get married.. and I am waiting for this case to end... there is a saying that a person without a family at certain age is a 'very bad thing,' and I am experiencing it :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.