TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Hey ..hope you are doing well..please advise if you have got your visa since your last submitted fresh med, photos and ds260 back in march..2015..i am going thru same situation ..i submitted my 3rd med, photos and ds260 in Dec2015...but since then case remains in AP even though had many online case updates...

Analyst did u remember me ?

Any one came across on vj who submitted ds260 twice like after one has expired or

the US Consulate asked for a second ds260 after a year time or so??

or is visa issued within the freshly submitted ds260 once??

Any one came across on vj who submitted ds260 twice like after one has expired or

the US Consulate asked for a second ds260 after a year time or so??

or is visa issued within the freshly submitted ds260 once??

Yes I did Submit twice I think before was expire and second I submit was fresh new information on it and send it to embassy its good sign actually they are about to issued your visa after u sending these documents to embassy

Yes I did Submit twice I think before was expire and second I submit was fresh new information on it and send it to embassy its good sign actually they are about to issued your visa after u sending these documents to embassy

its been 7 months after i have submitted fresh medical, ds260 n photos they even wrote to schedule me for personal appearance but i never heard back from them at all..only email i received was they have received my documents..thats all and now the only thing they say is the word AP...please advise??

its been 7 months after i have submitted fresh medical, ds260 n photos they even wrote to schedule me for personal appearance but i never heard back from them at all..only email i received was they have received my documents..thats all and now the only thing they say is the word AP...please advise??

I understand your pain and feelings but only things you can do is wait bro i will suggest you contest Congressmen tell your wife to send email to embassy and I think its happen to alot of people in this case like they are about to Issued the Visa and them they hold it up for some reason Security cleaners so Don't worried just Chill for while and I hope and Inshallah You will get it Don't lose hope just like me I was In AP 3 years and 5 month bro so I chill and now I am going to Apply for Passport Next Year I am green card holder now SO Don't worried Ok Always feel free to ask on message

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

U have to wait bit more as mostly AP reslove in 60 days. Dont worry u will get ur visa.

@Khanuz...same here. Waiting on AP since interview on 6/9. Remind me, did they give you a 221g? We received a white 221g, no requested documents checked on the form, it just says "AP". They kept his passport.

Also, they were closed all last week, likely due to July 4th and Eid, and reopened today (7/11). That closure may delay us another week...

Timeline

@JWA2016 yes you are right my husband's interview was on 6/15/2016 ,he was given white 221g slip with AP marked on it and CO told him he will get a call after a month just keep ur phone on ...... got only 2 updates since then 1st was next day of interview and 2nd was on june 28 when i sent them an email .what about you and plz keep me updated .

Timeline

@JWA2016 yes you are right my husband's interview was on 6/15/2016 ,he was given white 221g slip with AP marked on it and CO told him he will get a call after a month just keep ur phone on ...... got only 2 updates since then 1st was next day of interview and 2nd was on june 28 when i sent them an email .what about you and plz keep me updated .

Interview 6/9

Update 6/10

Emailed 6/10 (after update)

Response (generic) & Update 6/13

Emailed 7/1 (just before the holiday week)

Update 7/12 (today, likely due to receipt of the 7/1 email)

No response yet. It will probably be generic when/if it comes, but I'm really hoping the case is moving forward.

Did they respond to your email from 6/28?

Also, about keeping his phone on - has anyone called?

Timeline

yes i got an email on june 30 it says the same thing that case is under necessary AP ,and yeah he is keeping his phone on he didnt any call from embassy but he is getting alot of mis calls from USA phone numbers its weird every time number is different it starts with 001 or 011 ,he got 20 calls from 20 different numbers when he picks up no one talks .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.