TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i got anther update yesterday ... anyone got update /????

I am in AP since last 6 + months and I got two updates in last week and two in this current week and these are real update because there was no inquiry from my side since two months

pray for me please

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys so my fiancé had her interview on March, 21 2016 and they gave her white paper with 22g-AP. they said to check back with them in 4 weeks and said that every thing is ok and kept her passport. I emailed them on April 9th which was late Friday night and on April 12 I got a generic reply saying to contact them in 2-3 weeks and our application is under process. Thn on April 14 I got another update without any inquiries. I don't know what to make of it and should I be excited about it or just take it with a grain of salt??

Also the email I sent them was very thorough and included that I am a reputed physician here in US and so and so....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys so my fiancé had her interview on March, 21 2016 and they gave her white paper with 22g-AP. they said to check back with them in 4 weeks and said that every thing is ok and kept her passport. I emailed them on April 9th which was late Friday night and on April 12 I got a generic reply saying to contact them in 2-3 weeks and our application is under process. Thn on April 14 I got another update without any inquiries. I don't know what to make of it and should I be excited about it or just take it with a grain of salt??

Also the email I sent them was very thorough and included that I am a reputed physician here in US and so and so....

had you got any updates before sending them first email?

Timeline

No updates before the email but the reply from them on April 12 was a reply to my inquiry but the update change on April 14 was in its own with me emailing them.

Timeline

Just need to have patience. I'm a physician too and it did me no good. My case took much longer than others but finally did happen and now he's here with me. They had told us 4 wks as well.

Timeline

No updates before the email but the reply from them on April 12 was a reply to my inquiry but the update change on April 14 was in its own with me emailing them.

I sent u a pm

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

Another update today without inquiring. Feeling anxious... Guys usually how many updates does it take before issue??

There is no prediction on how many updates it can take, it depends on your case and what they need.

I did send u a pm

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Timeline

. "...a reputed physician...." Honestly, you could be related to the US President, it will have absolutely no effect on ur visa petition. Your visa petition will be adjudicated based on the information you provided and the applicable law ONLY.

Timeline

Dear warraich02,

"You people in the government throw the word entitlement around like it was a sword. He never said he felt entitled to anything only that he has been going through the visa process for 7 years and 4 of those years has been spent in AP without knowing why. Not everyone has the money to travel to Pakistan to visit their loved ones and must make do with skype and phone calls." <-----Image if government started prioritizing people's visa petitions based on their us relatives inability to pay the airfares to go meet them! It doesn't work that way. The process has to run its course.

"It took me 4 years to bring my own husband to the United States due to an error on the embassy's part. They thought they knew the marriage laws of Pakistan and I had to spend large sums of money on an attorney to prove them wrong." <-------The file was adjudicated based on information you provided and the applicable law. When the decision didn't go your way, you made the effort to provide more information. As a result, the previous decision was reversed. That is exactly how the system works. The burden of proof is on you. Government doesn't have to prove anything.

"Sometimes it is best to just shut up and let a person express their feelings without comment. You say the security of the United States comes first yet we have Syrians here that did not go through years of AP. "<-----The entire idea behind seeking refuge is that your life is in imminent danger which is totally different from trying to reunite with family member who is not facing imminent threat to his life.

"The embassy in Islamabad represents America at her worst. You can defend those who work there if you want but do not attack a man who has watched countless others get their visas while he is in Pakistan suffering." <--------Men and women working at the embassy have job descriptions, they are working under very difficult circumstances, they have a mission to fulfill. This is not a popularity contest.

Edited by warraich02

Timeline

Dude you are an angry and a sad person, who takes his anger out on everything, of course I don't feel I am entitled but the point I was making that I work for a government hospital here in US and my background is already checked from before. Anyways , anger doesn't lead to anywhere and yeah it is frustrating but chill bro...

Dear warraich02,

"You people in the government throw the word entitlement around like it was a sword. He never said he felt entitled to anything only that he has been going through the visa process for 7 years and 4 of those years has been spent in AP without knowing why. Not everyone has the money to travel to Pakistan to visit their loved ones and must make do with skype and phone calls." <-----Image if government started prioritizing people's visa petitions based on their us relatives inability to pay the airfares to go meet them! It doesn't work that way. The process has to run its course.

"It took me 4 years to bring my own husband to the United States due to an error on the embassy's part. They thought they knew the marriage laws of Pakistan and I had to spend large sums of money on an attorney to prove them wrong." <-------The file was adjudicated based on information you provided and the applicable law. When the decision didn't go your way, you made the effort to provide more information. As a result, the previous decision was reversed. That is exactly how the system works. The burden of proof is on you. Government doesn't have to prove anything.

"Sometimes it is best to just shut up and let a person express their feelings without comment. You say the security of the United States comes first yet we have Syrians here that did not go through years of AP. "<-----The entire idea behind seeking refuge is that your life is in imminent danger which is totally different from trying to reunite with family member who is not facing imminent threat to his life.

"The embassy in Islamabad represents America at her worst. You can defend those who work there if you want but do not attack a man who has watched countless others get their visas while he is in Pakistan suffering." <--------Men and women working at the embassy have job descriptions, they are working under very difficult circumstances, they have a mission to fulfill. This is not a popularity contest.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.