TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks carolyn. Yes i agree that this usa address is a requirement for a petitioner. However i wasnt sure if they are asking for my permanent or current address. As i do have a residence in usa as my permanent address but i am working for a few months abroad and have a current address in that country. But i guess ur right, i will use my usa address in both sections.

Also it asks in a separate question where you intend to live in usa so ofcourse that address is also going to be the same. But it asks name of person oiving at this address. So again should i put my name or mother who iks currently at that home? Im assuming mine again right? Im asking this as i dont want them telling her she made a wrong statement about my address when i am currently not at that address for a couple of months. What do u think?

And lastly, when i mark no for the questions regarding whether your spouse and children are immigrating with you, it asks if they are joining you at a later date, so again im assuming that would be no too right?

Thanks so much.

It is my understanding that you would put your name and address in that section because it is permanent. She is not coming to live with your mother. The questions about the children are for people who may need visas for their children now or at a later date.

You can live at a temporary place but they want your permanent information on the forms. Will you be in the United States when she arrives? You can ask other members but I think you are supposed to be here first before she steps foot on US soil.

Timeline

How do i know if my AP is ended? does the embassy call/mail the applicant?

They call u to the embassy or email depending if they need a new medical and fingerprints, they would tell u at the embassy

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

My interview was on fab13 2015 and thay put me on ap than ask some docomentation I prepare and sand tham in April thay did my 2 interview on sep 21 2015 and since than my case update every month twice in October in row 19 oct 20 oct and today so I don't know what's going on

Timeline

is there anyone who received a call from this number from islamabad embassy, 04232509290? I missed a call from this number today. I think it was islamabad embassy.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I received the call yesterday from 051-2082000

As embassy is in islamabad,, the city code should be 051

is there anyone who received a call from this number from islamabad embassy, 04232509290? I missed a call from this number today. I think it was islamabad embassy.

Hi fellas,

My wife's case got updated without any inquiry. I am in AP since May 28, 2015, first date update on Oct 19 then 29 now updated and date changed on Nov 09 , 2015

Whats going on guys any clues/experience?

Edited by fooki

Timeline

Updates usually means they are doing some work on the case. How many times you got updates since the interview date?

Edited by mkala

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm trying to find this answer and have had no luck. I'm planning to fly to hawaii after we have our wedding once my fiance comes in on K1 visa. Hawaii is the US but since its not continental US would that be an issue? Obviously we wont have time to start AOS process since we will likely fly out few days after we actually file for the marriage license. I keep finding info about international travel but nothing about hawaii.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.