TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Wow...you are done I am sure...your visa is ready iA...start packing your stuff...LOL

you are also next to be ISSUED...

Congrats in advance to you ...Praying for all Bros & Sis to get their visas sooner

I hope so, I dont want to get tooooo excited, but after so much stress and waiting any light of hope is making me happy

oh and I am the petitioner, my husband is the one who needs to pack LOL

keep me in your prayers!

FOLKS DONT HAVE HIGH HOPES...UNTILL OR UNLESS YOU HAVE THE VISA IN HAND...

SINCE ALL ARE GETTING AUTO UPDATES BUT IT DOESNT MEANS THEY WILL BE ISSUING YOU VISA..

IT COULD BE JUST CASE REFRESHERS TO HAVE THE FILE UPDATED WITH FRESH MEDS N DOCS...

SO STAY PUT AND HAVE FAITH..

You're right, I keep telling myself that, not too get toooo happy until I see its issued, but since medical is a month or so left, thats why I keep thinking it should be issued before that, but lets see what happens.

Edited by sarahch

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

@karachi guy . when was ur interview ?:y u in AP

interview date 22nd September 2011

why in AP???? no idea....

you can read my last comments about my AP history........every thing seems ok,,,, but not ok

in last 3 years 4 months and 18 days........embassy did not contact for any additional document, no objection,

arranged marriage, Alhamdulillah no criminal history, no fraud

interview was ok and as per CO every thing ok u will get your visa in one to 6 months.

thats it.

interview date 22nd September 2011

why in AP???? no idea....

you can read my last comments about my AP history........every thing seems ok,,,, but not ok

in last 3 years 4 months and 18 days........embassy did not contact for any additional document, no objection,

arranged marriage, Alhamdulillah no criminal history, no fraud

interview was ok and as per CO every thing ok u will get your visa in one to 6 months.

thats it.

WOW Congrats > Now You Have To Pray For Us Im F4 Family Base Visas Applicant Our Priority Date aug 2000 .Case Creation Date Dec 2005 And Interview In Feb 2012 .... Really happy For You ..

Timeline

Yesterday I got call from American Express but I was driving so couldnt attend. Today I went there and took my expired passport for renewal.

Then I got call from the US Embassy for new DS-260, medical, photographs and latest tax returns and appear for another interview.

I have so much to do all alone so going to accomplish these tasks soon in sha Allah. Hope after that they would give me a visa if Allah SWT would be willing.

Yesterday I got call from American Express but I was driving so couldnt attend. Today I went there and took my expired passport for renewal.

Then I got call from the US Embassy for new DS-260, medical, photographs and latest tax returns and appear for another interview.

I have so much to do all alone so going to accomplish these tasks soon in sha Allah. Hope after that they would give me a visa if Allah SWT would be willing.

Tax Returns Of Pakistan ?

congrats..things seems finally rolling...bohut mubarak ho..i suppose US tax returns would be from 2014 only ...did they gave you a date for interview or its going to be after u send them medical and ds260??please confirm and also didnt you submitted tax returns when u filed the case??

Timeline

Even though they didn't ask for it, try to take proof of ongoing relationship. Recent emails, phone records and other things that show you are in a loving relationship still. Sometimes the embassy people forget to ask for things and you don't want to give them any reason to make it take longer to get your visa.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I m going for my first interview in next month. Dont know i will get visa or get AP. what u people think is it a 50% chance of getting visa in first interview?? or chances are much fewer than 50% ?

And why in this forum here are all marriage cases??

and plzz anyone tell me what is the importance of traveling in AP? As my traveling is zero so does it mean that my chances for going in AP is much lower ?

Timeline

I m going for my first interview in next month. Dont know i will get visa or get AP. what u people think is it a 50% chance of getting visa in first interview?? or chances are much fewer than 50% ?

And why in this forum here are all marriage cases??

and plzz anyone tell me what is the importance of traveling in AP? As my traveling is zero so does it mean that my chances for going in AP is much lower ?

It's more than a 50% chance if you are male. Traveling outside of pakistan will increase your AP time because they will do additional checks in the countries visited.

My husband had not traveled out of Pakistan or even his own province, so not traveling does not mean you won't get AP.

No one knows the reason why one person gets it and another doesn't. Just be calm and answer all the questions truthfully. Good Luck and may Allah bless you with no AP.

Timeline

My wife and my brother in law are my sponsors. When my wife gave affidavit of support, her income was not enough so my brother in law was joint sponsor. Now my wife's income is also sufficient. But I would not complicate things and would send tax returns of 2013 and 2014 of my brother in law as the lady asked me for 2013 only but I know 2013 would not suffice.

The lady on the phone said that after you would fill online DS-260 u need to send us barcode and we would give you a date for interview. You would come with medical, passport and required documents and we would decide about the visa on same day.

What I perceive is that after I would send them barcode they would schedule an interview and there after seeing the documents they might give me the visa OR might put me back on AP LOL.

Timeline

congrats..things seems finally rolling...bohut mubarak ho..i suppose US tax returns would be from 2014 only ...did they gave you a date for interview or its going to be after u send them medical and ds260??please confirm and also didnt you submitted tax returns when u filed the case??

Bhai, when I submitted I-864, I submitted all the required things and that was in 2011. Then they put me in AP since then.

Now there is some movement in my case. So I guess they want to know about the financial situation of my sponsor and Joint sponsor.

Sponsor's and Joint Sponsor's tax returns are not a big deal as they are my family alhamdolillah.

Main issue was US Embassy which I guess in sha Allah would streamline the process and I would get a visa in sha Allah.

Timeline

A and F,

I really think they are ready to issue your visa. Islamabad embassy does not move quickly in most cases so you might get AP again while they review your documents but within a month or so you should get your visa. Also during this interview be prepared for anything. 3 men interviewed my husband and at times they screamed at him that he only married me to get a visa. They said he would do better to apply for a work visa and his answer was that he wanted to be with his wife. This was one of their tricks.If he had shown any interest in the work visa he wouldn't be here today.

Stay calm during your interview and don't be ashamed to let them know how much you love and miss your wife.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.