Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2014

1,736 posts in this topic

the attorney can email it to you and you can print it. and any info that might be missing you can just write it, date sign

and you are good to go.

Yes. We have been calling her all morning but she is BUSY. She seems to want to hold for checklist email and its been a week and nothing or maybe she already knows Im removing her from case and she will lose the rest of her $. Im going to get on it cuz I dont trust her.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes. We have been calling her all morning but she is BUSY. She seems to want to hold for checklist email and its been a week and nothing or maybe she already knows Im removing her from case and she will lose the rest of her $. Im going to get on it cuz I dont trust her.

Here is what i suggest, if you have a copy of the AOS that was sent to NVC go from it make the corrections as per the reps, use the old cover sheet. write a note that you no longer have the said attorney and send it. of course if you are comfortable. best of luck. this will end soon for all of us.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Ask for a supervisor review. Seems like they have misplaced your documents

Thanks, BatmanFlow. Yes, I just spoke to NVC supervisor named Scott (for 30 minutes). He is trying to find where my wife's IV documents (original documents) are. I gave him my Fedex tracking number as a proof. Documents were sent via Fedex from my lawyer's office on Sept 18, received at NVC on Sept 24th and scanned on Sept 24th, 2014 at NVC. He will emal me to let me know when the documents are found. He said AOS was okay -- he verfied it. Also, he verfied that my DS260 was completed. Only thing that needs to be approved is IV documents so he will find out where my wife's IV documents are. How ridiculuos! My lawyer sent AOS and IV documents (including original documents) together. According to the system that he checked, the scan date for both AOS and IV is Sept 24th. He wondered why IV documents were not found when scanned date was given for IV. He said he will go to the mailroom and see where it is. I asked him "if IV documents are found, will they review IV documents for another 60 days?" He said 42 days or less than.. he will try to get it approved faster. (how sad!!). I will talk to my lawer on Monday to see if IV documents were really sent together with AOS. but very strange... I got two emails from NVC last September. First email was received on Sept 27th -- that was for AOS (scan date: Sept 24th -- 60 days process) . Second email was received on Sept 29th -- that was for IV (scan date: Sept 24th -- 60 days process). I hope he finds IV documents. Otherwise, I will have my lawyer communicate with NVC on Monday -- maybe re-send the copies of my wife's IV documents to NVC. Sadly, I am afraid that my wife's original documents will be lost. Do you think the US embassy in New Delhi will need to see my wife's original documents?

Edited by spousewaitingvisa

Supervisor review means that they are verifying that the police certificate that you provided doesn't need the name or not - it's a good thing - Because it's basically challenging the checklist (which obviously takes 60 days) vs. a supervisor review (which can take up to 45 days). Keep on them to make sure - if the document is official and the only one you can get then keep challenging them on their decision.

what should i do to keep challenging them on their decision, shall i just keep calling them? another question is, if there is a checklist email on the way sending to me which i have not received yet, why when i ask rep and supervisor what specific information are missing, they both said cannot tell exactly what inforamtion are. even i ask malta police headquarter to issue me another updated one, i don't know what information should be added on. it seems what i can do is just wait for this bloody email.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I got a checklist for two stuff i sent, one stuff i didnt send and one stuff i had no idea i needed to send

-naturilzation cert for joint sponsor and photots for me (I sent)

job letter for wife (i didnt send)

proof of citizenship for me (I needed to send this?!?!?!)

UGH SO PISSED

sigh

i dont even know what to say

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

Timeline

For proof of employment is paystub and her original job offer letter she got ok?

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

I got a checklist for two stuff i sent, one stuff i didnt send and one stuff i had no idea i needed to send

UGH SO PISSED

sigh

You're the beneficiary, right? Were you born in Canada or elsewhere?

For proof of employment is paystub and her original job offer letter she got ok?

As long as her job offer lists her current income, yes, that would be fine.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

UGH SO PISSED

sigh

Sorry about this. Just got off the phone and i dont know if i will feel good or worried cause i got the 60 days script. The rep did seem to check our files and told me to wait till next week..

USCIS

F2A - Filed for my wife - second leg of our immigration journey.

Jun 05, 2015 - Send i130 form

Jun 08, 2015 - Priority Date (NOA1)

Aug 06, 2015 - NOA2 (Approval) - 59 days from NOA1

NVC

Aug 28, 2015 - NVC Received (Case number available no IIN yet)

Jan 22, 2016 - Received NVC WL.

Jan 22, 2016 - Paid AOS fee.

Feb 02, 2016 - Receive IV Fee Invoice

Feb 04, 2016 - Paid IV Fee

Feb 06, 2016 - DS260 - Done

Feb 13, 2016 - Package Sent

Feb 16, 2016 - NVC Scan Date

Mar 17, 2016 - Case Complete - (Through Phone Call with NVC Mar 18, 2016) - 284 days from NOA1

Mar 24, 2016 - CC email received.

USEM

Mar 30, 2017 - Interview Letter Recieved.

Apr 04, 2017 - Medical

May 02, 2017 - Interview

MMM DD, YYYY - Visa-on-hand

MMM DD, YYYY - CFO

MMM DD, YYYY - POE

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

UGH SO PISSED

sigh

Btw, how did you know about the checklist? You called or via email?

USCIS

F2A - Filed for my wife - second leg of our immigration journey.

Jun 05, 2015 - Send i130 form

Jun 08, 2015 - Priority Date (NOA1)

Aug 06, 2015 - NOA2 (Approval) - 59 days from NOA1

NVC

Aug 28, 2015 - NVC Received (Case number available no IIN yet)

Jan 22, 2016 - Received NVC WL.

Jan 22, 2016 - Paid AOS fee.

Feb 02, 2016 - Receive IV Fee Invoice

Feb 04, 2016 - Paid IV Fee

Feb 06, 2016 - DS260 - Done

Feb 13, 2016 - Package Sent

Feb 16, 2016 - NVC Scan Date

Mar 17, 2016 - Case Complete - (Through Phone Call with NVC Mar 18, 2016) - 284 days from NOA1

Mar 24, 2016 - CC email received.

USEM

Mar 30, 2017 - Interview Letter Recieved.

Apr 04, 2017 - Medical

May 02, 2017 - Interview

MMM DD, YYYY - Visa-on-hand

MMM DD, YYYY - CFO

MMM DD, YYYY - POE

Timeline

I am the beneficiary. I was born in India. Moved to Canada when I was 7. I'm now a canadian citizen. I'm pretty sure I submitted the cert naturaliztiom to USCIS. NVC a doesn't list it anymore I need to send one ):

Btw, how did you know about the checklist? You called or via email?

I called

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

I am the beneficiary. I was born in India. Moved to Canada when I was 7. I'm now a canadian citizen. I'm pretty sure I submitted the cert naturaliztiom to USCIS. NVC a doesn't list it anymore I need to send one ):

I called

Yeah, that's it. If you were born elsewhere and moved to Canada, NVC wants proof of your Canadian residency/citizenship in the IV package. Doesn't matter if you submitted it to USCIS already (otherwise they wouldn't ask for half the stuff they do [like the marriage certificate, as one example]).

Timeline

It's part time so it's hourly with no guaranteed hours. Should I also include a paystub?

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

It's part time so it's hourly with no guaranteed hours. Should I also include a paystub?

Ah, then yes, definitely include a couple recent pay stubs.

Timeline

Ah, then yes, definitely include a couple recent pay stubs.

Thank you for your help Saylin

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

UGH SO PISSED

sigh

I am so sorry to hear that u got a checklist.. What was your scan date??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.