Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2014

1,736 posts in this topic

If you submit tax returns (instead of tax transcripts), then yes, W2s are required. You need to submit the entire tax return

package (1040, W2s, 1099s, schedules, worksheets, etc). Basically everything that was sent to the IRS has to be sent to NVC.

As for section 1 not being completely filled out, without actually looking at the form, I'd say it's that city of birth being left blank. You'll probably have to

write N/A in that spot, then I'd suggest

writing a little paragraph about it in the cover letter, and for good measure, maybe even include a sticky note, right next to that question, explaining why there's no

city.

And, you may also want to fill out the place of residence question as well. I

know NVC was giving out checklists for this question being left blank on the I-864EZ, so it may be the same for the I-864A as well. But the checklist should tell you exactly what's wrong.

Hi Saylin,

Do you advice we wait on checklist email? To get the exact errors even if rep explain what they were? The attorney suggest we wait thats why I still have not overnight our corrections. Also, can it delay or cuz issue on process time once I remove her from our case? Please advice.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

60 days mark was up two days ago. Still waiting for CC or checklist (no changes on status online). Scan date for both AOS and IV is Sept 24th. After I read all posts on this site, I reviewed AOS and IV myself three times. They look good. Hope to get a CC without checklist.

Will call NVC tonight.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Saylin plz need some help

I called nvc yesterday n they told me theybdont hav my marriage certificate but i sent all the documents with two copies now they r saying supervisor review n it will take 30 days more.my question is has the supervisor review worked fir others or shud i sent the copy of marriage certificate agail..plz help

I have the same problem with you , too. I really dont know what to do :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

60 days mark was up two days ago. Still waiting for CC or checklist (no changes on status online). Scan date for both AOS and IV is Sept 24th. After I read all posts on this site, I reviewed AOS and IV myself three times. They look good. Hope to get a CC without checklist.

Will call NVC tonight.

it doesn't always change to n/a .... mine still shows PAID and I got a cc on 11/18 ... call them :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello

Do i know my scan date only by email notice from the NVC or might they send a confirmation by mail?

how many days does it usually take to know the scan date after the document have been delivered?

NVC stage:

Scan date 24 nov

checklist for birth certificate:13.2.2015

expedite request: 1.3.2015

cc: 5.3.2015

interview date:11.4.2015

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Saylin plz need some help

I called nvc yesterday n they told me theybdont hav my marriage certificate but i sent all the documents with two copies now they r saying supervisor review n it will take 30 days more.my question is has the supervisor review worked fir others or shud i sent the copy of marriage certificate agail..plz help

Supervisor review only takes one to two weeks... Did you send it with I-130 ? .. They don't require Original documents.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We have a checklist. How long does it take to receive their email explaining errors to be corrected?

Usually a week delay

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

Well I just confirmed our case was complete as of Yesterday!! Scan date OCT 2 CC NOV 25

We have a lawyer so they did everything for us, they received our case at the NVC on sept 15 case number sept 17 ds260 sept 25

Any questions let me know!

Thank you all for the support and good luck hopefully you get out of this nightmare son :dancing:(L)(L):goofy::goofy:

NOA1 I130 - March 20 2014 TSC
NOA2 I130 - August 20 TSC
Sent to NVC August 27 from TSC
Received - September 15
Case Number and IIN - September 17
AOS/IV FEE -Sept 17
PAID - Sept 17
Ds260 Complete- Sept 25
Package sent Sept 30
Scan Date Oct 2
Case Complete - November 25 :dancing:

Interview: January 28 APPROOOVEDDDD!!

Visa Issued: January 28

Finally Home (L) : Feb/7/2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Well I just confirmed our case was complete as of Yesterday!! Scan date OCT 2 CC NOV 25

We have a lawyer so they did everything for us, they received our case at the NVC on sept 15 case number sept 17 ds260 sept 25

Any questions let me know!

Thank you all for the support and good luck hopefully you get out of this nightmare son :dancing:(L)(L):goofy::goofy:

Yay congrats!!!! next step interview... :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.