dwheels76

December 2014 Interviews

1,806 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Kanuk, P&DSigler, CdnArmygrl, others with recent interviews in Montreal:

Any passport return updates from you?

Not yet. But worried cuz saw a news story that US Emmbassy and consulates are experiencing technical difficulties that may delay visa processing.

Timeline

Not yet. But worried cuz saw a news story that US Emmbassy and consulates are experiencing technical difficulties that may delay visa processing.

I know Monday parts of the state department network were shut down (due to cyber attacks). Was hoping it had been resolved... Argggghhhh..... :ranting:

edited for clarification purposes and so that I don't come across as a complete nincompoop!

Edited by Kanuk

Trust, but verify!

I130 Sent: 2014 03 10

I130 NOA1: 2014 03 14

I130 Approved: 2014 08 19

NVC Received: 2014 09 11

Case # Assigned: 2014 09 18 (operator tells hubby to call back in 4 weeks for IIN... called back next day)

IIN # Assigned: 2014 09 19

DS261 completed: 2014 09 19

AOS Billed & Paid: 2014 09 22 (shows as 'paid' 09/23)

expedite approved: 2014 10 03

IV invoiced & paid: 2014 10 03

IV and AOS docs

(submitted electronically): 2014 10 03

DS260 submitted: 2014 10 06

Case Complete: 2014 10 31 (following a supervisor's review ... took 2 days to locate lost DS260)

interview scheduled: 2014 11 18

Approved: 2014 11 18

Passport arrived/POE Sarnua: 2014 12 01

Timeline

Congratulations!!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Approved and CEAC says issued!!! :D

Congratulations to all of you!!!

Kanuk, P&DSigler, CdnArmygrl, others with recent interviews in Montreal:

Any passport return updates from you?

Just to update you all. I had to go back to the London embassy today because they couldn't get my electronic signature on Monday because of a computer glitch. Wasn't happy at all. Got there early and thought they were not going to let me in. Cue tears, panic and calling the missus. But they did. Saw a different CO from Monday who took my prints again and apologised for the inconvenience. Told me they took them electronically to make sure I was a good guy and not a bad guy. I asked could I wait in the embassy until it showed AP and he said take a seat, we'll print it now and it'll be ready in 20 mins. I was in shock. When I was called back, the interviewing CO from Monday was there and told me she had asked if she could give it to me as I was so lovely and so happy when she told me I was approved that I made her day. I'm now in Oxford St. with the Crown Jewels in a Marks and Spencer carrier bag because it's too big to fit in my laptop bag and I'm terrified of bending it or leaving it somewhere. So happy right now I could cry. And it's the first time in my life I've ever been described as lovely :)

Married New York 09/27/13Filed I-130 11/23/13Noa1 11/27/13 VSCNoa2 05/23/14 Case received nvc 6/6/14Case # and IIN 6/27/14AOS and IV invoiced 7/12/14AOS and IV paid 7/14/14DS260 submitted 7/22/14Aos and IV scan date 08/14/14Case complete 10/06/14Medical 9/22/14<p>Interview 11/17/14

POE Philadelphia 12/2/14

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone. Yesterday I had my interview at the US Embassy in Skopje and my Visa was APPROVED!!!!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

CEAC still shows Status Ready with Status Update Date of yesterday.

Congratulations.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

got a text msg on the phone from the post office saying my visa package is ready for pick up!!!! yayyy!! gonna go pick it up in an hour!!

flight ticket booked for Dec 7th

Istanbul (IST) to London (LHR) , btw (will wait for 4 hours at London airport)

London (LHR) to San Fransisco (SFO)

sooo excitedddd to be with my cutiee 7oobbbbbb =) :dance::D:rolleyes:(L)

Well congratulations. You are on your way. Mercies journeys to you.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

well

My husband applied for the permit (which allows Palestinians in the West bank to enter Jerusalem legally) on Sunday for his interview on 12/15/14 and today it got denied. We kind of felt like that was gonna happen just because of everything going on in Jerusalem the past few days.

Everyone on here getting ready for their interview should be extremely thankful they don't have to worry about this "issue". Actually getting to your appointment at the consulate or embassy might be the easiest part for you.

We've been waiting 2.5 years for this interview and now he can't go.

Life in an occupied territory...

That is absolutely devastating! I am so sorry :( Maybe you could post in your regional forum and ask other former applicants for advice? Definitely get in touch with your embassy.

Just got back from my interview and I have to say to was easy, everybody was so nice to me :thumbs: and I got approved :dancing: yay finally I get to be with my hubby :luv: . Thank god! I will post my review later today :content:

Thanks again everybody for everything here this is a really great forum :thumbs:

Congrats to everybody who got also approved

Good luck to everybody who's interview is coming up!

cheers :star:

Woohoo! Congrats Nadeshda! :) You'll have your printed visa in no time

Just to update you all. I had to go back to the London embassy today because they couldn't get my electronic signature on Monday because of a computer glitch. Wasn't happy at all. Got there early and thought they were not going to let me in. Cue tears, panic and calling the missus. But they did. Saw a different CO from Monday who took my prints again and apologised for the inconvenience. Told me they took them electronically to make sure I was a good guy and not a bad guy. I asked could I wait in the embassy until it showed AP and he said take a seat, we'll print it now and it'll be ready in 20 mins. I was in shock. When I was called back, the interviewing CO from Monday was there and told me she had asked if she could give it to me as I was so lovely and so happy when she told me I was approved that I made her day. I'm now in Oxford St. with the Crown Jewels in a Marks and Spencer carrier bag because it's too big to fit in my laptop bag and I'm terrified of bending it or leaving it somewhere. So happy right now I could cry. And it's the first time in my life I've ever been described as lovely :)

Aww now that's some good news! Happy you got it right then and there! :)

Timeline

well

My husband applied for the permit (which allows Palestinians in the West bank to enter Jerusalem legally) on Sunday for his interview on 12/15/14 and today it got denied. We kind of felt like that was gonna happen just because of everything going on in Jerusalem the past few days.

Everyone on here getting ready for their interview should be extremely thankful they don't have to worry about this "issue". Actually getting to your appointment at the consulate or embassy might be the easiest part for you.

We've been waiting 2.5 years for this interview and now he can't go.

Life in an occupied territory...

We got it. It is well. He will be at that interview 12/15. I am sure just these last few days will calm things (I pray). Don;t worry he will get approved to go get approved. No down now. Just a delay and a obstacle to get around.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Congrats!! I am so thrilled your suffering ended on such a positive note!! :dancing:

Trust, but verify!

I130 Sent: 2014 03 10

I130 NOA1: 2014 03 14

I130 Approved: 2014 08 19

NVC Received: 2014 09 11

Case # Assigned: 2014 09 18 (operator tells hubby to call back in 4 weeks for IIN... called back next day)

IIN # Assigned: 2014 09 19

DS261 completed: 2014 09 19

AOS Billed & Paid: 2014 09 22 (shows as 'paid' 09/23)

expedite approved: 2014 10 03

IV invoiced & paid: 2014 10 03

IV and AOS docs

(submitted electronically): 2014 10 03

DS260 submitted: 2014 10 06

Case Complete: 2014 10 31 (following a supervisor's review ... took 2 days to locate lost DS260)

interview scheduled: 2014 11 18

Approved: 2014 11 18

Passport arrived/POE Sarnua: 2014 12 01

Timeline

Just got back from my interview and I have to say to was easy, everybody was so nice to me :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: and I got approved :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing: yay finally I get to be with my hubby :luv: . Thank god! I will post my review later today :content:

Thanks again everybody for everything here this is a really great forum :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Congrats to everybody who got also approved

Good luck to everybody who's interview is coming up!

cheers :star:

That is wonderful. Congratulations.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi,

My wife just finished her Medical and she has the interview on Monday 1 December at 1015, I have a question how much money will she need to pay at the consulate, I need to be ready cause she paid $1000 dollars for her medical examination...

Hi,

My wife just finished her Medical and she has the interview on Monday 1 December at 1015, I have a question how much money will she need to pay at the consulate, I need to be ready cause she paid $1000 dollars for her medical examination...

She shouldn't need to pay anything unless the courier is arranged there and then.

Thank God they were able to sort that out! And that was great reading about the CO you saw before seeing you again just because she liked you so much :D

When I was approved I was in shocked/numb silence and I think I came across as too nonchalant :(

ROC from CR-1 visa (Green Card expiration date was Nov 24th 2016)

Link to the evidence I submitted. Be sure to send evidence spanning your entire marriage (especially for K-1) or as far back as you can. Just one or two bank statements will not cut it. I primarily focused on the two years of living here since I came in on a CR-1. If you don't have the fundamentals (i.e. joint accounts/policies), you can explain why in the covering letter. E.g. "While we do not have joint utilities, we both contribute to them from our joint bank account".

September 26th 2016: I-751 package sent to CSC

September 28th 2016: Package delivered
September 30th 2016: Check cashed
October 3rd 2016: NOA1 received with receipt date of 09/28/16
November 3rd 2016: Biometrics received with appointment date of 11/14/16.
November 14th 2016: Attended biometrics appointment
October 30th 2017: Infopass appointment to get I-551 stamp
February 26th 2018: I-751 case number (aka the NOA1 receipt number) becomes trackable
March 14th 2018: Submitted service request due to being outside of processing time.

March 15th 2018: ROC approved. 535 days (1 year, 5 months and 17 days)

March 29th 2018: Card being produced

April 4th 2018: Card mailed out

April 6th 2018: Card in hand. Has incorrect "resident since" date. Submitted service request on I-751 case (typographical error on permanent resident card) and an I-90 online.

April 2018 - August 7th 2018: Tons of service requests, emails and now senator involvement to get my corrected green card back because what the heck, USCIS. Also some time in May I sent a letter to Potomac telling them I want to withdraw my I-90 since CSC were handling it.

August 8th 2018: Card in production thanks to the direct involvement of Senator Sherrod Brown's team

August 13th 2018: Card mailed

August 15th 2018: Card in hand with correct date. :joy:

October 31st 2018: Potomac sends out a notice stating they have closed out my I-90 per my request. Yay for no duplicate card drama.

Hello all. Checking in on the Interview thread.

Case Complete on November 14. Waiting for email confirmation and interview date in Santo Domingo. I'm hoping for January.

I see some of my mates here from the November 2013 I-130 thread. I'm glad to see folks moving along now. We had an AOS checklist and that set us back 60 days, but it feels good we are moving to the interview stage.

Hello all. Checking in on the Interview thread.

Case Complete on November 14. Waiting for email confirmation and interview date in Santo Domingo. I'm hoping for January.

I see some of my mates here from the November 2013 I-130 thread. I'm glad to see folks moving along now. We had an AOS checklist and that set us back 60 days, but it feels good we are moving to the interview stage.

Did you call NVC? to see if they are still scheduline for December you may get end of December. I got cc on 10.31.14 Interview date on 11.12.14 and they were closed for two days which I think that was the delay

but, if you call they will let you know.

Timeline

Hello every1, My wife she got APPROVEDDDDD. WOHOOOOOO. so happyyyy. good luck to every1. I will post review letter on. how it went and what they asked her.

Congratulations.

ROC I-751

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.