dwheels76

December 2014 Interviews

1,806 posts in this topic

OMG!!! JUST HUNG UP THE PHONE, got interview Dec 29th!!! soooooooooooo late in the year! but... what the hell... better than nothing

*** See timeline for further info :dancing:

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : California Service Center Date Filed : 2016-12-04 NOA Date : 2016-12-08

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Has anyone purchased flights for POE yet? I'm on the fence with if I should by now or wait unitl after the interview.

I sure would not buy it unless you buy the ticket you can change with a fee. It risky. I remember someone on VJ I think it was for DR or something did it after much advice not to. Well the Visa machine broke down it was a 6 week delay and they had no fee to change they lost tickets and had to pay another $1000 or so for new ones.

Just wait until you have Visa in hand. Especially when dealing with high fraud difficult embassies and Jamaica is one of them/.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I sure would not buy it unless you buy the ticket you can change with a fee. It risky. I remember someone on VJ I think it was for DR or something did it after much advice not to. Well the Visa machine broke down it was a 6 week delay and they had no fee to change they lost tickets and had to pay another $1000 or so for new ones.

Just wait until you have Visa in hand. Especially when dealing with high fraud difficult embassies and Jamaica is one of them/.

Thanks! I will wait... We only have one more month to go!!!

Timeline

OMG 25 Min. on hold and counting...

You are killing me. NVC come on now. :protest::ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

LOl..yes living will….we did it (not only for interview but its safer). I am sure the CO will not look at anything. Yes i will and am printing tons of documents. Recycle is the way to go. I am moving to NYC -- they are pretty strict about recycling. :energy::bonk:

Personally i hate any form of paper …i prefer e-versons of everything. that is why i did EP instead of paper … now i have to kill trees unnecessarily…its a night mare.. :no:

Congrats for getting your interview date! :star: Finally! :thumbs:

You're moving to the US 4 DAYS after your interview!? :wow:

Well, I'm doing the same thing, but I live 40 minutes from the US/Canada border so it'll be so much easier for me to move there. :content:

Living will!? :wow: I'm willing to bet that your CO is not going to look at it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It sounds like you're probably printing tons of documents! :wow:

Make sure you recycle after the interview in order to save probably 2-3 trees! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline

Interview date December 30th! Just found out today! CC--10/31/2014

Congratulations.

OMG!!! JUST HUNG UP THE PHONE, got interview Dec 29th!!! soooooooooooo late in the year! but... what the hell... better than nothing

LOL phewwwwwwwwwwww. Congratulations. What a way to end 2014.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

LOL….it keeps growing and growing and growing….LOL.. and thank you for taking the time to keep it all updated. You are just AWESOME!! :goofy::thumbs:

Yes just put up the apartment for transfer of lease on craiglist about 20 min ago. Fingers crossed. Montreal is pretty strict about renting and leasing. ordered the whole list of travel history from canada to USA. Put the selected pictures together. Its coming along, while i do a 60 hour/week full time job. whew…i need a drink or two or 6. LOLOLO :P:rofl: . i think in the x-ray they will only see alcohol in my system. LOL :goofy::rofl:

I am a naturalized canadian but originally from so I don't know. :huh: . I have travelled to US like 24 times in the last 2 years and before that lived in USA for 12 years.

Let me put it this way…i have to make sure i shave and not have a BEARD…as unfortunately I always fit into the "random" screening people on airport lines. :rolleyes:

I know how you feel. It was 9 pages last night. LOL

Goodness Target that is a laundry list to be sure. But trust me you are Canadian you won't even be asked all that evidence but do take just in case.

Timeline

LOL…yes it keeps adding up. Its spread all over my living room floor. My interview is more than month away so i have some time.

You will do just fine on your interview. One step at a time. Breathe, drinken sie bier, und carry on… LOL!!!! Ich spreche deustch, aber ich have vergesen sie.

Same here. So I just printed out our itineraries, gift/purchase receipts etc. That alone should be around 3 inches of paper sheets :) Not sure if it all fits into my folder :lol:

During the USCIS/NVC process I was thinking time couldn't fly fast enough. But now it's like, wow, my interview is next week and damn, I am not done organizing all the relationship evidence yet :dead::whistle:

Good luck with everything!!

Timeline

hello guys i got CC october 29 and my interview is schredul for december 23 when can i have my medical appointment im so excitied hamdolilah :dancing::luv:

From the Info pages for your embassy. http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Morocco&cty=Casablanca

Doctors will ask you to bring your interview appointment letter and passport.

ROC I-751

N-400

Congratulations.

LOL phewwwwwwwwwwww. Congratulations. What a way to end 2014.

Thanks! Mrs Dwheels!!! :)

*** See timeline for further info :dancing:

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : California Service Center Date Filed : 2016-12-04 NOA Date : 2016-12-08

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.