sukimitch

AOS payment saying N/A while waiting on my interview date

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello guys. I am currently waiting on them to tell my the interview date. I paid AOS fee and sent paperwowk on August, also paid IV fee and sent IV package on Sep. However when I checked my status on the webpage consular electoronic application center, AOS fee is saying "N/A". I checked it a few weeks ago, it was saying "PAID". Does it mean our case has something wrong? It will be 60 days soon since I sent my IV package so I was hoping we will have an interview date soon but I dont know if something happens and status has suddenly changed....please share if anyone know about this. thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good morning

It's good news that's mean your case is complete now soon you will get email to confirm that your case is complete you call NVC

Next step they will schedule interview

Timeline

Good morning

It's good news that's mean your case is complete now soon you will get email to confirm that your case is complete you call NVC

Next step they will schedule interview

Good morning. Is it really? Thats great to hear it!!! I thought our case has something wrong because status changed to "N/A" instead of "PAID". Thank you so much for your comment! I really appreciate it!

Timeline

Good morning. Is it really? Thats great to hear it!!! I thought our case has something wrong because status changed to "N/A" instead of "PAID". Thank you so much for your comment! I really appreciate it!

Yeah, I am pretty sure you have a case complete. Congrats! Just to let you know, it changes back to "paid" again once your file is in transit to your embassy ;)

Timeline

Yeah, I am pretty sure you have a case complete. Congrats! Just to let you know, it changes back to "paid" again once your file is in transit to your embassy ;)

That's awesome! I should wait getting excited but it's so hard not to! Hopefully I will hear something from them soon. Thank you so much your comment! I got motivated again:)

Timeline

That's awesome! I should wait getting excited but it's so hard not to! Hopefully I will hear something from them soon. Thank you so much your comment! I got motivated again:)

I am glad to hear that! You are very welcome :) Just call NVC on Monday to make sure.

You should also receive a case complete e-mail from NVC approximately 1 week after your CC date. Maybe you are lucky and will get scheduled for a December interview.

You should join the interview thread. There are other people from Japan waiting for their interviews to be scheduled as well ;)

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/520813-december-2014-interviews/

Timeline

I am glad to hear that! You are very welcome :) Just call NVC on Monday to make sure.

You should also receive a case complete e-mail from NVC approximately 1 week after your CC date. Maybe you are lucky and will get scheduled for a December interview.

You should join the interview thread. There are other people from Japan waiting for their interviews to be scheduled as well ;)

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/520813-december-2014-interviews/

I really appreciate your support! I will call them on Monday and make sure about it. I didn't know there is a thread for people waiting on their interviews. Will also check it out too. You're awesome:) I'm just hoping my interview date will be sooner than I think. Yay

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.