blockhead

I-751 December 2014 Filers

846 posts in this topic

Nevermind, got it in the post today. Everything they are asking for is what we already sent in the original package so they very clearly just lost it all. Which is exactly the same thing as what happened during our initial visa application... twice.

I am so over their incompetence.

Got an RFE as well for documents that were clearly in the original package, as well as in the original I-130 even. Submitted requested evidence and got an interview letter in the mail exactly one month later.

I wouldn't worry too much though, they don't seem to be interviewing for most cases. I have a pending divorce, so I'd be more surprised if they hadn't requested an interview.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

planning to travel while lost green card application is already sent

what needs to be done?

any suggestions?

fingerprint is done month back.

Sent AOS package to Chicago locker box 12/28/2012 (Day 0)
AOS package received by USCIS 12/30/2012 (Day 2)
I-130 USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via Email 01/07/2013 (Day 10)
I-131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT Confirmation Email 01/07/2013 (Day 10)
I-765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION Confirmation Email 01/07/2013 (Day 10)
Both check cashed 01/07/2013 (Day 10)
Got 4 NOAs mail on Saturday 01/12/2013 (Day 15)
Got Bio Appointment for 02-08-2012 on Saturday for Pico/Fairfax Los Angeles USCIS Office 01/18/2013 (Day 21)
Early Walk-In Biometrics appointment done on Fairfax/Pico Los Angeles ASC Office 01/22/2013 (Day 25)
Changed status for Interview Date notice on 02/13/2013 -- Interview Date 03/19/2013 (Day 47)
Interview Notice Received on 02/15/2013 for 03/19/2013 Office - 300 N Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012 (Day 49)
I-765 and I-131 Status changed online to Approval and Card/Document Production respectively 03/01/2013 (Day 63)
EAD Card Received (Still no I-131 approval yet) 03/08/2013 (Day 70)
Approved on the spot 03/19/2013 (Day 81)
Received Green card in mail 03/27/2013 (Day 89)

Sent I-751 Packet to California (To remove condition on Green Card) 12/23/2014 (Day 636)

LUKE +ALI (ACTIVE, RFE RECEIVED)

COMEALREADY!

FELIX 1

LALAFRANCO (ACTIVE, NO UPDATE)

SASCAFIG

VJOLI (ACTIVE, NO UPDATE)

LTHOMAS

ZIYI

How about the rest? Are you guys still around?

Unfortunately no updates for me. It looks like they approved a bunch of them in the beginning of september and stopped for the last 2 weeks. I am planning on submitting an inquiry this week. vjoli, let us know what comes out of the inquiry. Did your status changed to something else after inquiry?

Unfortunately no updates for me. It looks like they approved a bunch of them in the beginning of september and stopped for the last 2 weeks. I am planning on submitting an inquiry this week. vjoli, let us know what comes out of the inquiry. Did your status changed to something else after inquiry?

As I know, they don't change your status after you send them an inquiry. But I'm so glad I did. This morning I woke up at 7:30am to a text message that says "your case status has been changed". I went to my computer, half asleep, expecting anything from the approval to an interview notice. This is what my case status says right now:

On September 23, 2015, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC00000000, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

The funny thing is that it was 7:30am 23rd of September when they started to produce my card. Literally I sent an inquiry yesterday morning and 20 hours later they started to produce my card :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

As I know, they don't change your status after you send them an inquiry. But I'm so glad I did. This morning I woke up at 7:30am to a text message that says "your case status has been changed". I went to my computer, half asleep, expecting anything from the approval to an interview notice. This is what my case status says right now:

On September 23, 2015, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC00000000, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

The funny thing is that it was 7:30am 23rd of September when they started to produce my card. Literally I sent an inquiry yesterday morning and 20 hours later they started to produce my card :)

Hi,

Vjoli

JOHN here, First of congratulation ........so much happy for you.

you can see active on visa journey bring you happiness. You were thinking same as me yesterday to post inactive VJ filers to bring on board. & you made it today.

I was just about to post the same message since I saw Sammyboy posted it in the January thread :) We still haven't heard anything, the case status says "The Case Was Received on December 15th 2014". Today I sent a case inquiry and hope to hear something in the next couple of weeks. How long does it usually take for them to reply?

Also I mentioned earlier that my name was misspelled on the NOA and I think maybe after they pulled our case out to change the name, they displaced it. Let me know guys if you have any thoughts on this.

Congratulations.......................... :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thanks John! The wait was so long that I still can't believe it. I'll be completely happy when I receive the card. Does anybody know how long it takes from the moment they start producing the card till the day you receive it?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Congrats!

Wow... congratulations vjoli. It is amazing that you did the inquiry yesterday and got approved today.

Given the circumstances and saw your approval today, I went ahead and did inquiry myself today. Hopefully I will be lucky with it as well.

Congrats again. Let us know when you receive the card.

Since I am 100% sure we will be getting RFE or interview due to recent changes, I called the 800 number on Monday (09/21) to make sure the RFE did not get lost anywhere in mail and the first lady I spoke to transferred me to a higher level customer service rep. He submitted a service request for me. He also told me that i should be getting a response by October 6th. I kind of doubt it though.

We received an approval letter! I was actually approved on the 21st of September, I sent an inquiry on the 22nd, my online status changed to "card in production" on the 23rd and "card mailed" on the 25th. I assume it should be here any day!

We received an approval letter! I was actually approved on the 21st of September, I sent an inquiry on the 22nd, my online status changed to "card in production" on the 23rd and "card mailed" on the 25th. I assume it should be here any day!

How did you send an inquiry online? can you explain please maybe i could to that

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.