patiently_waiting

Sleepless on Sat night/Sun morning

37 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Count me in on the shirt thing - I took an old sweatshirt from, which he made me promise never to show anyone because he doesn't want them thinking these are the kinds of gifts he gives me hehe.

What really helps me sleep is excercising during the day. I know everyone is super busy but I just do like 15 min of running then 15 min of walking and I can sleep a lot better at night, and get rid of some of my stress.

03/09/07 - POE at JFK - Temp EAD given

03/13/07 - Married

AOS

04/20/07 - Package arrived in Chicago

04/26/07 - NOA1 for AOS and AP

05/08/07 - AP touched

05/22/07 - Biometrics

05/23/07 - RFE email notification for 485

05/29/07 - RFE received by mail - Request for medical exam

06/01/07 - Contacted congressman regarding RFE

06/08/07 - Case resumed processing

10/01/07 - Email Notice of Transfer to CSC

10/04/07 - Pending at CSC

11/09/07 - Green Card Approved

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
What really helps me sleep is excercising during the day. I know everyone is super busy but I just do like 15 min of running then 15 min of walking and I can sleep a lot better at night, and get rid of some of my stress.

This is the real key to relieving stress . . . I need to park further out in the parking lot so I can get a mile by walking back and forth to my car, lol!!! Also, so I can not get scratches . . . I have managed to go one week without a scratch . . . but i know I'll cry when the first one comes :crying:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

This is the real key to relieving stress . . . I need to park further out in the parking lot so I can get a mile by walking back and forth to my car, lol!!! Also, so I can not get scratches . . . I have managed to go one week without a scratch . . . but i know I'll cry when the first one comes :crying:

avoid parking next to two door cars :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

My car has 4 doors!! are you saying the 2 door kind have longer doors?? Oh, wait, you may be right . . . when I had a 2 door MX6, the door was longer!

So far in the work parking lot, I am out sooooooooooo far that I can have one empty space on both sides. but when I went to wendy's at lunch, I was all nervous about those ppl who insist on parking right next to you . . . hehehehe . . . of course, every space is full at lunch!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

My car has 4 doors!! are you saying the 2 door kind have longer doors?? Oh, wait, you may be right . . . when I had a 2 door MX6, the door was longer!

So far in the work parking lot, I am out sooooooooooo far that I can have one empty space on both sides. but when I went to wendy's at lunch, I was all nervous about those ppl who insist on parking right next to you . . . hehehehe . . . of course, every space is full at lunch!!

that's exactly it. longer doors on a 2 door. also park on the end of the parking lot if you can on the passenger side of other vehicles. i also recommend if you go to wal-mart or something like that, park on the uphill side so the shopping carts don't roll downhill into you.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi,

I know about those sleepless nights. We were married Feb. 13, 2006 in Amman, Jordan. Since then I've only visited him once more in October for 2 weeks. Because of my job, I can't just leave and visit but I certainly would like to. Our interview is April 18, 2007 and I'm going crazy with all the waiting. I don't have any suggestions except keep praying and try to stay busy. On VJ member whose husband is already here says we should do all the fun things we like to do now before our husbands come. Once they come life as we know it now will surely change. Anway, you pray for me and i'll pray for u that these sleepless nights will become fewer.

irahaymeh[

quote name=patiently_waiting' date='Jan 28 2007, 12:12 AM' post='689314]

So here it is, technically Sunday morning, and I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about Rida and missing him. Thinking what it will be like when he finally gets here. Trying to figure out some way to go visit. So many thoughts that just won't stop. Did, or do, any of you go through this too? I have so many sleepless nights over this and it is driving me crazy! Any suggestions? Already tried antihistamines...but they aren't helping. :(

Mona

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi,

I know about those sleepless nights. We were married Feb. 13, 2006 in Amman, Jordan. Since then I've only visited him once more in October for 2 weeks. Because of my job, I can't just leave and visit but I certainly would like to. Our interview is April 18, 2007 and I'm going crazy with all the waiting. I don't have any suggestions except keep praying and try to stay busy. On VJ member whose husband is already here says we should do all the fun things we like to do now before our husbands come. Once they come life as we know it now will surely change. Anway, you pray for me and i'll pray for u that these sleepless nights will become fewer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.