Aphidfreak

Adam Walsh- has the LONDON Embassy givene any news- has direct cpnsular filing been cancelled?

5 posts in this topic

We have our I -130 approved, interview in London next month. Am sitting here in the US totally worried and upset that we are going to get cencelled.

Angie

2006-09-21 I-130 sent to US Embassy London

2006-09-22 NOA1 received file date

2006-11-22 NOA2 approved received

2006-11-30 Packet 3 received

2006-12-04 Packet 3 returned

2006-12-05 Medical Approved

2007-01-06 Packet 4 received

2007-02-26 Interview date - Success

2007-02-28 Visa in hand

Filed: Timeline

Why would you be worried about it being cancelled? Once a date has been given by London they are pretty good at keeping these dates, me thinks you are worring over nothing, try to stay sane (I know hard to do at this stage :whistle: ) been there done that, I wish you every success with your interview, when it is all over you will be so happy :thumbs:

Janice

3dflagsdotcom_us_wa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_ukeng_2fawm.gif

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Janice...they are worrying because there has been talk (or maybe more than talk it sounds like...sorry I'm not more 'up' on it to say for sure) about DCF being 'done away with.' Saw an off topic post on this tonight and the next poster said it was "old news," so, apparently, it's true??

You should be able to find something posted either in that section of this board, or the USCIS site, or *something* to confirm it. I would contact the consulate and ask them what will happen with your interview if this is actually happening.

This is *just* a guess, but I would think they would finish out anything they already have booked in...I doubt they would just say nope no more..you're cancelled...ya know? Good luck!!! M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Janice...they are worrying because there has been talk (or maybe more than talk it sounds like...sorry I'm not more 'up' on it to say for sure) about DCF being 'done away with.' Saw an off topic post on this tonight and the next poster said it was "old news," so, apparently, it's true??

You should be able to find something posted either in that section of this board, or the USCIS site, or *something* to confirm it. I would contact the consulate and ask them what will happen with your interview if this is actually happening.

This is *just* a guess, but I would think they would finish out anything they already have booked in...I doubt they would just say nope no more..you're cancelled...ya know? Good luck!!! M.

Most embassies have been cancelling interviews. I recommend checking in on the DCF forum, there is a lot of information posted there about this issue.

Remove Conditions

08-19-2009: I-751 Sent to VSC

We have our I -130 approved, interview in London next month. Am sitting here in the US totally worried and upset that we are going to get cencelled.

Angie

If u have applied throu uSCIS sub office in LOndon than you should be ok....in any case...london has USCIS office I belive so you shd be ok....interview cancellation for DCF applies to only whose 130 was DIRECTLY approved by embassy and not USCIS....in your case london has uscis office..so that is good...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.