Abbumimapa

July 2014 Non-Filipino TSC Filers

1,314 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Packet 3 is basically the ds160 a list of documents u should take to the interview such as medical passport birth certificate background etc. And they also give u a list of qualified placed for the medical but u already have that so technically u dont need it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Packet 3 is basically the ds160 a list of documents u should take to the interview such as medical passport birth certificate background etc. And they also give u a list of qualified placed for the medical but u already have that so technically u dont need it.

Thanks so much. Are u also from kuwait? My concern is that they aren't replying emails at all. Why do they do it when they know it's the only way to reach them?

Did u fill out the ds160 if yes call 786-408-5995 to schedule an interview and pay the visa.

The email they sent stated not to make onine appointment and send them an email for appointment.

Its like a never ending wait and just annoyances !!!! I call the # for NVC and i keep getting a message saying please call back later I've been calling all week :crying: does it ever work ??? is there another number i can call ? I don't even know if my case was received by them or not. Soooo frustrated sorry !!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Its like a never ending wait and just annoyances !!!! I call the # for NVC and i keep getting a message saying please call back later I've been calling all week :crying: does it ever work ??? is there another number i can call ? I don't even know if my case was received by them or not. Soooo frustrated sorry !!!!

If the phone does not disconnect automatically, stay on the line anyway. Could be about 45 minutes for someone to answer. If the phone auto disconnects, just keep hitting redial until it lets you stay on hold. They recently changed the menu, so listen carefully.

I hung up and redialed about 4 times, was on hold for about 45 minutes and then got my case number and invoice number. I started trying to call about 6 p.m.

You have to call after 8pm in order to get thru

Thank you ! so much ! Is it too soon to check if they received my case ? they updated my status on the 7th in the USCIS that my case was sent to NVC.

If the phone does not disconnect automatically, stay on the line anyway. Could be about 45 minutes for someone to answer. If the phone auto disconnects, just keep hitting redial until it lets you stay on hold. They recently changed the menu, so listen carefully.

I hung up and redialed about 4 times, was on hold for about 45 minutes and then got my case number and invoice number. I started trying to call about 6 p.m.

Thank you ! so much ! Is it too soon to check if they received my case ? they updated my status on the 7th in the USCIS that my case was sent to NVC.

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Just to give you my recent experience, our case was sent March 17th and it had the been processed and assigned a case number at the NVC on March 27th. I called at 7:00 am right when they opened, I didn't get through until the 4th call, and waited about 40 minutes on hold until getting our case number.

event.png
event.png

Just to give you my recent experience, our case was sent March 17th and it had the been processed and assigned a case number at the NVC on March 27th. I called at 7:00 am right when they opened, I didn't get through until the 4th call, and waited about 40 minutes on hold until getting our case number.

Thank you sooooo much !!!!!

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

On May 14th we had our medical exam and May 15th we had Interview! Interview went well, I was there with my fiance, however we were put under administrative processing due to medical results. The test were given and the result are now recieved by the embasy, July 6th NVC status was administrative processing, and today it is READY with the following message

"Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days. If no interview was required, please check back in two business days for the status of your application."

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS HAPPEN AND IF SO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

On May 14th we had our medical exam and May 15th we had Interview! Interview went well, I was there with my fiance, however we were put under administrative processing due to medical results. The test were given and the result are now recieved by the embasy, July 6th NVC status was administrative processing, and today it is READY with the following message

"Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days. If no interview was required, please check back in two business days for the status of your application."

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS HAPPEN AND IF SO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

That is exactly what happened with ours. See if the case creation date changed and if it changed from immigrant visa to non immigrant on the top. From there, we went back into AP and then to issued. All within a weeks time

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

That is exactly what happened with ours. See if the case creation date changed and if it changed from immigrant visa to non immigrant on the top. From there, we went back into AP and then to issued. All within a weeks time

Both the case creation date and the Immigrant to Non Immigrant visa type fields changed too. Since the message says that I should check back in two days, what should I expect tommorow, time is now dragging.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Both the case creation date and the Immigrant to Non Immigrant visa type fields changed too. Since the message says that I should check back in two days, what should I expect tommorow, time is now dragging.

The next update should be Administrative Processing, followed by Issued :)

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.