Abbumimapa

July 2014 Non-Filipino TSC Filers

1,314 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hello,

they tell everyone the same thing. Just have your fiance call tomorrow and ask for the case number, beneficiary number and Invoice number, but tell her to call tomorrow night, that was the pattern that I followed. It could take a couple of days maybe 2 but you should have everything you need this week. Your case will probably leave nvc by the end of this week or early next week. Congratulations, keep us posted.

Awesome!

Will tell my girlfriend to call them tomorrow night then

Thank you for all your help and advice :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I posted this today after my interview, of you're still waiting, this is for you....

So had my interview today and was approved, and whilst obviosuly happy this post is not about that, I write this for all those still waiting at TSC, you are not forgotten my friends!

I know the disparity between TSC and CSC processing times isn't exactly the biggest injustice in the world, but it is staggering that an organisation with the funding and size of USCIS can't sort it's s**t out, processing some people in a month while others in a year, for no other reason that geographical location.

I've been through almost a year of hell waiting at TSC while others sail through at CSC in a month or two. And you can say well its over now, or it will soon be forgotten, but I don't forget, and it will take a while for the scars to heal.

Am i being dramatic, well yeah a bit, a lot worse happens in the world, but thats not the point. Being seperated from your loved one for a year while others only face a couple months apart, when those people are paying the same for the same process is ridiculous. There are STILL people waiting at TSC who applied the sae time as me, so this is for you, I feel your pain, I'm praying for you and you are not forgotten, apart from by those working at TSC. For those at TSC, good luck, and god bless, I made it, just, you will too.

Timeline

no problem, make sure to call your consulate or check online to see if you can schedule your interview online or if you have to wait for them to tell you to proceed.

Hi!

So my fiancée has just called NVC and they gave her the case, beneficiary and invoice numbers.

We tried to check our status at https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx, but a ¨ Your search did not return any data.¨ message will appear.

Did this happen to you as well? We were thinking that it may be because it hasn´t been updated yet?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

It is probably being put in the sistem still make sure your case number is correct you shold have 3 caps letters then 2015 and then all the other number but it all goes together example ABC2015......

I posted this today after my interview, of you're still waiting, this is for you....

So had my interview today and was approved, and whilst obviosuly happy this post is not about that, I write this for all those still waiting at TSC, you are not forgotten my friends!

I know the disparity between TSC and CSC processing times isn't exactly the biggest injustice in the world, but it is staggering that an organisation with the funding and size of USCIS can't sort it's s**t out, processing some people in a month while others in a year, for no other reason that geographical location.

I've been through almost a year of hell waiting at TSC while others sail through at CSC in a month or two. And you can say well its over now, or it will soon be forgotten, but I don't forget, and it will take a while for the scars to heal.

Am i being dramatic, well yeah a bit, a lot worse happens in the world, but thats not the point. Being seperated from your loved one for a year while others only face a couple months apart, when those people are paying the same for the same process is ridiculous. There are STILL people waiting at TSC who applied the sae time as me, so this is for you, I feel your pain, I'm praying for you and you are not forgotten, apart from by those working at TSC. For those at TSC, good luck, and god bless, I made it, just, you will too.

Congratulations.

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE HAPPINESS I FEEL RIGHT NOW !!!! FINALLY AFTER 266 HORRIBLE LONG WAITING DAYS WE FINALLY CASE APPROVED !!!!! SOOOO HAPPY THANK YOU GOD !!! AND THANK YOU TO ALL YOU GUYS YOU HAVE HELP ONE WAY OTHER JUST BY LISTENING OR SHARING YOUR STORIES, I KNOW OUR JOURNEY IS NOT DONE BUT I KNOW WE ARE A STEP CLOSER TO FINALLY BEING TOGETHER !!!! I KNOW I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL PAPER WORK TO BEGIN GETTING STARTED WITH THIS BUT IM SO LOST WITH NEXT STEP DO I HAVE TO START CALLING HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT TO CALL AND WHERE OMG SORRY GUYS IM LIKE ON DUMB MODE NOW :oops:

Timeline

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE HAPPINESS I FEEL RIGHT NOW !!!! FINALLY AFTER 266 HORRIBLE LONG WAITING DAYS WE FINALLY CASE APPROVED !!!!! SOOOO HAPPY THANK YOU GOD !!! AND THANK YOU TO ALL YOU GUYS YOU HAVE HELP ONE WAY OTHER JUST BY LISTENING OR SHARING YOUR STORIES, I KNOW OUR JOURNEY IS NOT DONE BUT I KNOW WE ARE A STEP CLOSER TO FINALLY BEING TOGETHER !!!! I KNOW I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL PAPER WORK TO BEGIN GETTING STARTED WITH THIS BUT IM SO LOST WITH NEXT STEP DO I HAVE TO START CALLING HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT TO CALL AND WHERE OMG SORRY GUYS IM LIKE ON DUMB MODE NOW :oops:

Congrats!!!! It was about time!!! They made you wait way longer than they should´ve.

Now that you have the NOA2, wait a couple of days until the USCIS website says that your case has been transferred to NVC.

Then, once it does, wait around 13 days to start calling NVC to ask about your case, beneficiary and invoice #s (you can call sooner, but thats about the time it takes for them to get these numbers)

Congrats!!!! It was about time!!! They made you wait way longer than they should´ve.

Now that you have the NOA2, wait a couple of days until the USCIS website says that your case has been transferred to NVC.

Then, once it does, wait around 13 days to start calling NVC to ask about your case, beneficiary and invoice #s (you can call sooner, but thats about the time it takes for them to get these numbers)

Thank you soooo much for your help !!!!! thank you !!! :idea::goofy::)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE HAPPINESS I FEEL RIGHT NOW !!!! FINALLY AFTER 266 HORRIBLE LONG WAITING DAYS WE FINALLY CASE APPROVED !!!!!

Congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Hello Guys, I have quick question, USCIS updated the status of my case on March 25th 2015 that my case was approved (NOA2). on April 1 they also updated stating they transferred my case to NVC. from April first how long will it take to reach to the NVC. and should I call NVC today or wait couple more days and then call. please advice. THANKS..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Hello Guys, I have quick question, USCIS updated the status of my case on March 25th 2015 that my case was approved (NOA2). on April 1 they also updated stating they transferred my case to NVC. from April first how long will it take to reach to the NVC. and should I call NVC today or wait couple more days and then call. please advice. THANKS..

You can call NVC now and everyday going forward. Good luck. They should have it anytime now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

congrats! you're over the worst the rest moves along fairly quickly as long as you are on it and organised.

Wait a few days before you call NVC or whoever, i didn't even get anything from NVC just from the embassy when it arrived there 3 weeks later. I didn't call anyone just chilled out and waited.

Congrats!

Thank you!!! :goofy:

congrats! you're over the worst the rest moves along fairly quickly as long as you are on it and organised.

Wait a few days before you call NVC or whoever, i didn't even get anything from NVC just from the embassy when it arrived there 3 weeks later. I didn't call anyone just chilled out and waited

Thank you so much !!!!! :goofy::clock:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Friends, we need advise here. We received email that was supposed to contain packet 3 on April 1st. But it had no attachment (April 1st hmmmm). since then I have emailed embassy 4 times and my fiancee has emailed them 3 times but no reply at all.

1. Does that usually happen that they don't respond for that long?

2. Did we tick them off or are there additional steps they are taking which is keeping them from responding?

My fiancee has completed medical and have all the docs so she requested an interview date via email yesterday and this morning the CEAC status update date changed to today's date but we received no interview appointment and the status is still at READY.

3. Could that date change be because they received medical reports? (In kuwait the embassy employee picks up all the medical reports from doctors) Did your update date change after medical? Or is it because they worked on assigning her an appointment?

4. If they don't reply and have no phone number whatsoever what can I do to reach them?

5. Is it too early to ask my senator to intervene?

6. Is there any department I can escalate this issue of them not replying emails while they know that it is THE ONLY WAY to reach them?

We have completed DS 160 already. Are missing something?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.