Abbumimapa

July 2014 Non-Filipino TSC Filers

1,314 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Yeap my feelings exactly, I thought they would come thru when they told the senator that in 14-21days its funny how they have expectations for us but they are so aloof with ours not to mention all the money one has to pay for the process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yeap my feelings exactly, I thought they would come thru when they told the senator that in 14-21days its funny how they have expectations for us but they are so aloof with ours not to mention all the money one has to pay for the process.

Wow...WOW TSC....I pray next week brings good news. I really do

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Probably is the snow...I think everything was pushed a little back because of the weather. Hopefully we'll all hear something next week if its just the weather because it would be ridiculous for it to be more than that for a couple of bad snow days. Is there weather there that bad???

Unfortunately, we don't really know how to handle snow and ice here in the southern US. We only get snow storms once or twice a year, but usually that shuts everything down when it happens. I'm a teacher and my school was closed 2 days last week and we were released early on Friday because of the snow. So it's pretty bad.

event.png
event.png

Timeline

Unfortunately, we don't really know how to handle snow and ice here in the southern US. We only get snow storms once or twice a year, but usually that shuts everything down when it happens. I'm a teacher and my school was closed 2 days last week and we were released early on Friday because of the snow. So it's pretty bad.

Us too. I live in GA so we're right there with you with the whole snow issue lol...well hopefully this week they can do a little catch up....and by a little I mean give us all good news :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

This is to wish all those still waiting an approval week God's willing. You will all receive ya much awaited goodnews this week by God's grace.

Pls what's up with MARIA&SEVE ... I have missed her on this forum and VJ as a whole. Always looking out for her comments and that of Loveinghana while i was waiting for approval.

Can't wait to read about your approval news Maria&Seve. I honestly wish you all the best

This is to wish all those still waiting an approval week God's willing. You will all receive ya much awaited goodnews this week by God's grace.

Pls what's up with MARIA&SEVE ... I have missed her on this forum and VJ as a whole. Always looking out for her comments and that of Loveinghana while i was waiting for approval.

Can't wait to read about your approval news Maria&Seve. I honestly wish you all the best

I keep checking the approvals list for Maria&Seve as well... Good luck to all of you still waiting for approvals, they have to be right around the corner now!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I keep checking the approvals list for Maria&Seve as well... Good luck to all of you still waiting for approvals, they have to be right around the corner now!

:yes:(F)(F)(F)

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Maria&Seve is taking a little lime off VJ, for sanity reasons. Remember? She posted about it a little while back.

She´ll be back!

Maria&Seve is taking a little lime off VJ, for sanity reasons. Remember? She posted about it a little while back.

She´ll be back!

Oh I know, I just figured she'd be back when they were approved, hence why I've waited and hoped to see her back. :)

I am sure she´ll let everyone know once they got approval. Soon, hopefully!

I am October myself, but seeing you guys move forward and being happy for you helps me remember that something is actually happening at TSC :-D

On another thread someone (I wish i remembered who, so I could give credit) called K-1 visas the "red-headed stepchild of TSC", made me laugh out loud

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

I have a quick question about the RFE. Right now my case status is that they have sent the RFE to me and my case has been suspended in the mean time. I wonder if they will update the case status to something else after they receive my reply to the RFE to let me know they received it, or will the next change in my case status be for the NOA-2 (hopefully)?

event.png
event.png

Timeline

Thanks! She said she was taking a break from VJ, but would let us know when she got approved! All our well wishes are with them :)

I have a quick question about the RFE. Right now my case status is that they have sent the RFE to me and my case has been suspended in the mean time. I wonder if they will update the case status to something else after they receive my reply to the RFE to let me know they received it, or will the next change in my case status be for the NOA-2 (hopefully)?

So they received ours two weeks ago (well tomorrow will make two weeks) and they haven't changed by status online. From what I understand from other RFEs, they are just going to give you your NOA2. Of course they could update yours as some people get text and email notifications, some don't you never know lol. Hope that answered your question

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

So I got the hard copy of our RFE today. I feel so relieved. I've been stressing about what they could be asking for evidence about. I was thinking that it was because I didn't answer the question about how we met very well...I took it literally...like how did we meet in person? BUT it wasn't that. I simply skipped a question and they wanted me to answer it, So I signed the papers and put them in the correct order. I put them in the mailbox tonight. So hopefully they will get to TSC by Wednesday. I'm hoping this is our only hiccup! Does anyone know about how long it will be before I see NOA2 if there are no more complications? I was thinking three weeks (HOPEFULLY)

event.png
event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.