Abbumimapa

July 2014 Non-Filipino TSC Filers

1,314 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Fellow July filers,

I have great news for you, I just came from work and checked the mail and guess what I found. It reads "The above petition has been approved, forwarded to the listed consulate." I didn't receive a text message or an email notification so don't count on those just check the mail at home. Don't even bother checking case status online. THE LONGEST WAIT EVER IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

s-event.png

s-event.png

s-event.png

Marriage: June 15, 2015

File I-130: June 29, 2015

USCIS PD: June 30, 2015

NOA 1: July 2, 2015 (Nebraska)

NOA 2: December 10, 2015 (161 days)

NOA 2- Hard copy: December 16, 2015

Case Sent to NVC: December 17, 2015

NVC:

Case received: December 21, 2015

Case and IIN#: January 5, 2016

Choice of Agent -DS-261: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Invoiced: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Paid: January 6, 2016

IV Fee Invoiced: January 7, 2016

IV Fee Paid: January 19, 2016

DS-260 Completed: January 19, 2016

Sent AOS & IV Packets: January 28, 2016

Scan Date: January 29, 2016

Case Complete: March 2, 2016

Interview Scheduled & Letter Received: May 25, 2016

Interview Date: July 18, 2016

Visa In Hand:

POE:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I will be calling NVC on Tuesday for sure to see if my case has arrived!! No updates on approvals or cases being sent to Department of State. I was told to give it 15 days by a Tier 2 Officer. I pray I get good news!!

Edited by LoveinGhana!

s-event.png

s-event.png

s-event.png

Marriage: June 15, 2015

File I-130: June 29, 2015

USCIS PD: June 30, 2015

NOA 1: July 2, 2015 (Nebraska)

NOA 2: December 10, 2015 (161 days)

NOA 2- Hard copy: December 16, 2015

Case Sent to NVC: December 17, 2015

NVC:

Case received: December 21, 2015

Case and IIN#: January 5, 2016

Choice of Agent -DS-261: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Invoiced: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Paid: January 6, 2016

IV Fee Invoiced: January 7, 2016

IV Fee Paid: January 19, 2016

DS-260 Completed: January 19, 2016

Sent AOS & IV Packets: January 28, 2016

Scan Date: January 29, 2016

Case Complete: March 2, 2016

Interview Scheduled & Letter Received: May 25, 2016

Interview Date: July 18, 2016

Visa In Hand:

POE:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

I have great news for you, I just came from work and checked the mail and guess what I found. It reads "The above petition has been approved, ..

Congrats!

Fellow July filers,

I have great news for you, I just came from work and checked the mail and guess what I found. It reads "The above petition has been approved, forwarded to the listed consulate." I didn't receive a text message or an email notification so don't count on those just check the mail at home. Don't even bother checking case status online. THE LONGEST WAIT EVER IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Fellow July filers,

That is just about THE BEST surprise ever lol!!! CONGRATS!!!! that just shows that TSC is really slacking. No text or email...fine, but no site update. Putting you through all that extra stress but at least its all over now hahahaha TSC smh. Best of luck soooo happy for you guys

Timeline

I'm praying this will be a good week for everyone. I just checked my timeline and it went down 10 days. I hope everyone had a great weekend, and that this week will be even better ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Quick question. My approval notice states that the case has been forwarded to the specified consulate. It has nothing that states that it was forwarded to the National Visa Center. Does this mean that it was all done and its on its way to the consulate and the NVC stage will be skipped or what? Please advise!!! Thanks and hope for a great week for all of you.

I was going to ask my immigration lawyer but due to the holidays they are closed today and would like to see if anyone else has experienced this with their case.

And by the way I wouldn't bother checking the online case status because it is still not working and it will give you more of a headache. My case was approved on the 9th and it still has not changed online. Keep checking the mail at home, this is your best bet for now.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Edited by ahiskakamal13

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Quick question. My approval notice states that the case has been forwarded to the specified consulate. It has nothing that states that it was forwarded to the National Visa Center. Does this mean that it was all done and its on its way to the consulate and the NVC stage will be skipped or what? Please advise!!! Thanks and hope for a great week for all of you.

I was going to ask my immigration lawyer but due to the holidays they are closed today and would like to see if anyone else has experienced this with their case.

And by the way I wouldn't bother checking the online case status because it is still not working and it will give you more of a headache. My case was approved on the 9th and it still has not changed online. Keep checking the mail at home, this is your best bet for now.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

This is the standard language. It will be sent to NVC. Sometimes it's awnt within days other times it takes a week or more. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Thanks for that update.. I have continued to check the status but wondered if that was the case. Now just left totally in the dark and waiting for the post... I'm depending on people updating their timelines to provide a picture of what's going on. Looks like we are all on the verge of hearing something any time now.

Congratulations again and yes good luck with the ongoing NVC and Embassy process.

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Timeline

p.s. ... just double checking ....so no one is getting text message confirmation at all? only mail?

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

p.s. ... just double checking ....so no one is getting text message confirmation at all? only mail?

Yes you are right it seems like the system is not working at this time. It is not sending mail or text message for updates and it itself is not getting updated either.

Timeline

Ok thank you... I've been checking case status several times a day. I don't know whether to feel good about this or not.. I guess it could be in the mail

(still trying to stay positive) :wacko:

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Timeline

for our RFE we got a text and email...but that was on the 3rd, so maybe things have changed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

December will be our month!!!!

Apparently not December or January or February for that matter. I tried to call this morning and they won't even let you talk to someone. Automated system says too many people calling, try back Wednesday through Friday. Seriously?!?! I've lost all patience at this point.

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Vancouver, Canada

I-129F Sent : 7-16-2014

I-129F NOA1 : 7-23-2014

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2-12-2014

NVC Received : Not sure, but mailed to them 2-20-15

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 3-3-15

NVC Left : Not sure but when I checked website on 3-10-15 it says "In Transit"

Consulate Received : 3-17-15

Packet 3 Received : 3-23-15

Packet 3 Sent : 3-26-15

Packet 4 Received : 3-27-15

Interview Date : 6-23-15

Interview Result : Visa Approved

Second Interview (If Required): N/A

Second Interview Result: N/A

Visa Received : 7-3-15

US Entry : 7-8-15

Marriage : 8-11-15

Mail AOS Packet: 8-28-15

AOS Packet received at Chicago lockbox: 8-31-15

Acceptance Text and Email received: 9-3-15

Check cashed: 9-4-15

NOA1 for all packets received: 9-8-15

Biometrics letter received 9-12-15 with appointment scheduled for 9-25-15

Early walk in Biometrics done: 9-22-15

Status changed to EAD/AP card ordered: 10-22-15

EAD/AP card mailed: 10-26-15

EAD/AP card received: 10-29-15

I-485 Approved: 12-19-15

Green Card Received: 12-21-15

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Apparently not December or January or February for that matter. I tried to call this morning and they won't even let you talk to someone. Automated system says too many people calling, try back Wednesday through Friday. Seriously?!?! I've lost all patience at this point.

TSC............ Useless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.