Abbumimapa

July 2014 Non-Filipino TSC Filers

1,314 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I wonder what the hell is going on in Texas.

Nothing.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I just called the USCIS number and spoke to someone who told me that based on how the dates of the applications they have completely processed, I should expect to have a response in about a month. I can only assume this is just based on them going to the USCIS processing times page and looking at the chart and seeing they have finished processing all of those accepted on or before June 25, 2014. I then inquired about why I am seeing approvals for applications filed after me already get approval and they said "every case is different." So worst case scenario, people who filed in June will hear back within about a month from now. If a month goes by without hearing anything, then I will get worried. Until then I will treat any word from them in the next couple weeks as a pleasant surprise while I keep my expectations low.

CXKjp1.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I just called the USCIS number and spoke to someone who told me that based on how the dates of the applications they have completely processed, I should expect to have a response in about a month. I can only assume this is just based on them going to the USCIS processing times page and looking at the chart and seeing they have finished processing all of those accepted on or before June 25, 2014. I then inquired about why I am seeing approvals for applications filed after me already get approval and they said "every case is different." So worst case scenario, people who filed in June will hear back within about a month from now. If a month goes by without hearing anything, then I will get worried. Until then I will treat any word from them in the next couple weeks as a pleasant surprise while I keep my expectations low.

He told you that based on nothing. The guys picking up the phone has no more info than we see ourselves.

The only thing we can do is just wait. All we can be sure is we are next in line and July filers should be hearing reply at any time...... Either a week or month from now.

Can't wait to pass this step

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

He told you that based on nothing. The guys picking up the phone has no more info than we see ourselves.

The only thing we can do is just wait. All we can be sure is we are next in line and July filers should be hearing reply at any time...... Either a week or month from now.

Can't wait to pass this step

:thumbs:

It would be better if they didn't say anything....

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

According to some people on here they have had some technical issues and people are having a hard time seeing if they are approved. Some guy found out from their Senator they got approved on the 10th but they couldn't see it on the webpage. USCIS website will be under maintenance tonight.

As I have mentioned in another thread on here, I have decided to take a break from VJ.com until we get out NOA2. This emotional roller-coaster has become too much for me. I'll be here over the weekend finishing up a few things here (unsubscribing to threads and letting people I message know etc.) I thought I could stay around and cheer you guys on but it's been too hard lately. I got close to another breakdown Thursday after a week with no news. It's time to try and focus on living a life without constantly checking my status and constantly checking for any news here.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and I hope ya'll have your NOA2 very very soon! Take care and be safe!

Timeline

According to some people on here they have had some technical issues and people are having a hard time seeing if they are approved. Some guy found out from their Senator they got approved on the 10th but they couldn't see it on the webpage. USCIS website will be under maintenance tonight.

As I have mentioned in another thread on here, I have decided to take a break from VJ.com until we get out NOA2. This emotional roller-coaster has become too much for me. I'll be here over the weekend finishing up a few things here (unsubscribing to threads and letting people I message know etc.) I thought I could stay around and cheer you guys on but it's been too hard lately. I got close to another breakdown Thursday after a week with no news. It's time to try and focus on living a life without constantly checking my status and constantly checking for any news here.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and I hope ya'll have your NOA2 very very soon! Take care and be safe!

Sorry to hear that Maria but I understand and have been in similar status recently. It is a little less stressful being less involved and checking constantly. Definitely a broken system and a cruel one at that.

How anyone working in this department cannot acknowledge and change the system in view of the overwhelming disparity between the two centers and total neglect and respect for those of us on the losing end I fail to understand.

I too hope that we all get some good news very soon.... best wishes to you both.

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Maria,

I definitely understand. I myself have had to take breaks here and there. Take some time for yourself and I can't wait to see you back on here telling us you got your NOA2. Praying it comes next week for you guys. Best of luck to y'all :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Fellow July filers,

I have great news for you, I just came from work and checked the mail and guess what I found. It reads "The above petition has been approved, forwarded to the listed consulate." I didn't receive a text message or an email notification so don't count on those just check the mail at home. Don't even bother checking case status online. THE LONGEST WAIT EVER IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Timeline

Fellow July filers,

I have great news for you, I just came from work and checked the mail and guess what I found. It reads "The above petition has been approved, forwarded to the listed consulate." I didn't receive a text message or an email notification so don't count on those just check the mail at home. Don't even bother checking case status online. THE LONGEST WAIT EVER IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! .... so its still not showing on the online status?

Wow.. good news anyway. something is happening somewhere... (F)

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Fellow July filers,

Happy valentine

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It's the best gift that I could have ever given to my fiance. I just woke her up and she burst into tears from happiness. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE REST OF YOU!!!

Timeline

It's the best gift that I could have ever given to my fiance. I just woke her up and she burst into tears from happiness. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE REST OF YOU!!!

What was your approval date?

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.