Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

After

• 4632 hours
  • 193 days
  • 27 weeks and 4 days

We got approved!!

I really hope more approvals for everyone else is very soon!! :dancing:

Happy for you dear ... Approval news make me feel better and feel I am getting closer ..lolz

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I write these lines with mixed emotions. I actually don't know how to write it. But I know how it feels to for wait for this day and this email. So I must pray for all who haven't been approved yet for a quick, very quick approval and then share that with the help and blessings of Almighty we have been APPROVED!. Email received at 11 pm sharp. No text. Status changed on site. Thanks you all sooooo much!

After

• 4632 hours
  • 193 days
  • 27 weeks and 4 days

We got approved!!

I really hope more approvals for everyone else is very soon!! :dancing:

Congrats best of luck moving forward. :dancing::dancing:

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Congratulations to everyone approved today! So far 3 July approvals yesterday and it wouldn't surprised me if more will come here and let us know they have been approved.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I write these lines with mixed emotions. I actually don't know how to write it. But I know how it feels to for wait for this day and this email. So I must pray for all who haven't been approved yet for a quick, very quick approval and then share that with the help and blessings of Almighty we have been APPROVED!. Email received at 11 pm sharp. No text. Status changed on site. Thanks you all sooooo much!

OMG!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO I am so happy for you! This is wonderful news! Congrats.

s-event.png

s-event.png

s-event.png

Marriage: June 15, 2015

File I-130: June 29, 2015

USCIS PD: June 30, 2015

NOA 1: July 2, 2015 (Nebraska)

NOA 2: December 10, 2015 (161 days)

NOA 2- Hard copy: December 16, 2015

Case Sent to NVC: December 17, 2015

NVC:

Case received: December 21, 2015

Case and IIN#: January 5, 2016

Choice of Agent -DS-261: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Invoiced: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Paid: January 6, 2016

IV Fee Invoiced: January 7, 2016

IV Fee Paid: January 19, 2016

DS-260 Completed: January 19, 2016

Sent AOS & IV Packets: January 28, 2016

Scan Date: January 29, 2016

Case Complete: March 2, 2016

Interview Scheduled & Letter Received: May 25, 2016

Interview Date: July 18, 2016

Visa In Hand:

POE:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

This is getting exciting! Congratulations to everyone who got their approvals and good luck in the journey! Can't wait to we all get our approvals soon!

_____________________________________________________________________________________// 8011269.gif
I-129 Sent - July 23, 2014
NOA-1 - July 28, 2014
NOA-2 - February 3, 2015
NVC Received: --
February 17, 2015
Consulate Received: -- March 02, 2015 (Probably before but we never knew about it lol)
Packet 3&4 Received: -- March 02, 2015
Interview Date: -- March 24, 2015
Interview Results: --
POE: --

s-event.png---------> Go Pirates!z9EfMv2.png

Timeline

Yes this is very exciting! I have always said, oh I wait until NOA2 to prepare for the next step but now I feel it is so close I have started a little. I have filled out a form to receive my criminal record. I have a feeling it will take a while to get here anyway.

Good luck to everyone this week! It's nice to see that according to Igor's list we are already almost halfway through July. It's been a looooon journey but soon it will be over! :D

Yes this is very exciting! I have always said, oh I wait until NOA2 to prepare for the next step but now I feel it is so close I have started a little. I have filled out a form to receive my criminal record. I have a feeling it will take a while to get here anyway.

Good luck to everyone this week! It's nice to see that according to Igor's list we are already almost halfway through July. It's been a looooon journey but soon it will be over! :D

I've started doing some smaller preparations as well. Contacted the doctor's office about the medical, made an appointment to renew my passport before the interview... I think I'll go ahead and order a copy of my (lack of, lol) criminal record too.

Just a little while longer now! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

OMG!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO I am so happy for you! This is wonderful news! Congrats.

Thank you so much. Now I want your's and few other's approval as bad as I wanted ours! Come on TSC, let's get it done and move on to August by valentine's day.

CONGRATS !!!!!!

Timeline

I've started doing some smaller preparations as well. Contacted the doctor's office about the medical, made an appointment to renew my passport before the interview... I think I'll go ahead and order a copy of my (lack of, lol) criminal record too.

Just a little while longer now! :D

May I ask when your passport expires? The reason why I ask is because mine expires in December and I am hoping not renewing will be fine. I am planning on taking his last name after the wedding which means I need to make a name change anyway resulting in a new passport. From the research I've done I should be fine as long as I don't get the visa in July because they want it to be valid for 6 months after the visa is issued. So I should be fine but I am an expert on worrying so of course I worry I should still renew it...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

May I ask when your passport expires? The reason why I ask is because mine expires in December and I am hoping not renewing will be fine. I am planning on taking his last name after the wedding which means I need to make a name change anyway resulting in a new passport. From the research I've done I should be fine as long as I don't get the visa in July because they want it to be valid for 6 months after the visa is issued. So I should be fine but I am an expert on worrying so of course I worry I should still renew it...

Maria, i'd say you have done prettty good research but I know as an expert in worryism (I made it up. Lol) myself, i'd renew it if I were you.

Timeline

Maria, i'd say you have done prettty good research but I know as an expert in worryism (I made it up. Lol) myself, i'd renew it if I were you.

Based on? I would rather not as they are not cheap and it would only be a few months apart between renewals.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.