Abbumimapa

July 2014 Non-Filipino TSC Filers

1,314 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

More good news guys! Remember was talking earlier about the mess on Igors list and wrote that people should be required to put in their receipt number or at least the first 3 letters to identify which service center they are at? I posted this in the suggestion forum and an admin said this was actually a reasonable idea and also said : "I can make it optional (or at least the foirst 3 digits). This information would then "override" the service center in case they input that incorrectly."

Igor's list will probably not be fixed during "our times" but for all the future users of VJ this could be really awesome!

Great work Maria! Participants in this thread are becoming the the best experts and most helpful on this site.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Even though I was signed up for both text and email, I never received a text. I checked the website before checking my email, though USCIS did sent me an email confirmation. Not sure why the text thing still isn't working.. no doubt I will get a random text next month stating 'Your petition has been approved' :rolleyes:

lol...Probably! Thanks....I'll just keep checking my status then

More good news guys! Remember was talking earlier about the mess on Igors list and wrote that people should be required to put in their receipt number or at least the first 3 letters to identify which service center they are at? I posted this in the suggestion forum and an admin said this was actually a reasonable idea and also said : "I can make it optional (or at least the foirst 3 digits). This information would then "override" the service center in case they input that incorrectly."

Igor's list will probably not be fixed during "our times" but for all the future users of VJ this could be really awesome!NI

Nice! Good Work :) I definitely hope no one else has to go through all this confusion and stress

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

:( me still waiting for NOA2

Hang in there you should be getting yours any day!

event.png

Sent I-129F - July 17, 2014

USCIS Received - July 18, 2014

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

ARN Changed - July 30, 2014

Touched - November 14, 2014

NOA-2 -

Timeline

:( me still waiting for NOA2

I'm right there with you...but or NOA2s are right around the corner. I keep telling myself what is a couple weeks when we will have our whole lives together. Hang in there khankhanoo7 :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

I am waiting too ?? I think after Obama make decision on immigration last November, even though it has nothing to do with our situations I think Texas service center got fed up that's why its not transferring our cases to California, a lot people who filed on May last year got transferred and waited only 5 months we are waiting almost 7 months

This is really painful !!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I am waiting too ?? I think after Obama make decision on immigration last November, even though it has nothing to do with our situations I think Texas service center got fed up that's why its not transferring our cases to California, a lot people who filed on May last year got transferred and waited only 5 months we are waiting almost 7 months

Well they won't start processing them until February/March (as far as I know of) and they will be processed in Arlington, VA so we won't be affected by that.

Timeline

It is painful....but now that we are so close to getting approved a little excitement has kicked in!! Hang in there you will get your approval very soon!

event.png

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

NOA-2 -

So my fiancé called us uscis today. Our file was last touched today and transferred to another departement. She said it would be assigned any day now. I am so happy I busted into tears in the car. Just knowing our case is actually moving is great!!

On the other hand, I went dress shopping today and found my dress! The fact I am getting Married is finally in my mind!!!!

August 2011: Started talking to Brian
June 1st, 2012: Started dating (L)
July 29th 2012: Saw each other for the first time, met Family
August 2013: Got engaged
July 2014: Sent 1-129F petition
July 29th, 2014: Received NOA1.
February 5th, 2015: NOA2!
April 16th, 2015: Medical in Montréal
May 15th, 2015; Interview- APPROVED!
June 22nd, 2015: POE at Champlain Border

September 4th, 2015: Wedding! :dancing:

AOS/EAD/AP

February 20th, 2016: AOS/EAD/AP Package sent! (Received 2/25, yay for USPS delays!)

March 4th, 2016: NOA 1 for all 3 applications

March 11th, 2016: Hardcopies with all 3 receipt Numbers received

March 30th, 2016: Biometrics (as a code 2, Maybe have to go again?)

April 25th, 2016: Walk in for the SECOND Biometrics appoinment (Code 3 this time, Officer was not the happiest but told us to come back at noon and he'd let us in.)

May 16th, 2016: Submitted Service Request for I-765

June 8th, 2016: Called USCIS concerning delay, officer put another request in and said the previous one would like be ignored as it was created through their website.

June 21st, 2016: Contacted both NY Senators.

July 1st, 2016: RFIE for I-485.

July 8th, 2016; Sent Evidence Requested by USCIS. (Received July 13th)

July 15th, 2016; Emergency Advance Parole due to Family Emergency

July 27th, 2016; Contacted USCIS Ombudsman as my I-765 has been pending for 5 months.

July 30th,2016; EAD/AP have been approved!

Timeline

So my fiancé called us uscis today. Our file was last touched today and transferred to another departement. She said it would be assigned any day now. I am so happy I busted into tears in the car. Just knowing our case is actually moving is great!!

On the other hand, I went dress shopping today and found my dress! The fact I am getting Married is finally in my mind!!!!

That's great news. I am happy you heard something positive today!

You will be a beautiful bride. Good luck to you both.

event.png

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

NOA-2 -

Timeline

It is painful....but now that we are so close to getting approved a little excitement has kicked in!! Hang in there you will get your approval very soon!

A little excitement and lots of anxiety as we know that it could be any minute now. Good luck all!

Timeline

Yay!! that is exciting....hopefully you'll hear back this week

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

oh boy!! I've found home. I thought I was the only one going through this painful process and getting super pissed at TSC but after reading some posts, I feel much better lol. Sorry guys for finding solace in y'll pain. Nonetheless, best of luck guys, I hope and pray each one of you hear the good news soon. Peace&love

Timeline

oh boy!! I've found home. I thought I was the only one going through this painful process and getting super pissed at TSC but after reading some posts, I feel much better lol. Sorry guys for finding solace in y'll pain. Nonetheless, best of luck guys, I hope and pray each one of you hear the good news soon. Peace&love

Welcome! Please fill in country in your timeline.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.