Abbumimapa

July 2014 Non-Filipino TSC Filers

1,314 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Well it feels like we are slowly moving forward. I've been keeping an eye on the June TSC filer thread and I've seen people who filed in the middle of June getting approved. Two days ago about 4-5 got approved so it looks promising that soon we will start to see some July approvals.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well,

I received an email from Barbaricum focus and research today. According to USCIS's website they are contracted by them to conduct surveys and focus groups regarding their service levels.

I submitted my information only minutes after I received the email and I should hear back by Monday. The focus group is on the 16th of the month and requests an hour and a half of my time to discuss my experience(s) with USCIS and thoughts/opinions. Not to mention I'll get $100 for doing it. Here's to hoping I am picked and can make our frustrations known (obviously in a very mature way.)

Our K-1 at Texas Service Center

I-129F Sent: 07-02-14 (USPS Overnight Express)
I-129F Rcvd: 07-03-14
NOA1: 07-08-14

NOA1 Hardcopy: 07-14-14

ARN Changed: 07-16-14

NOA2: 01-23-15 (199 days)

Sent to NVC: 01-27-15

NOA2 Hardcopy: 01-30-15 (No consulate listed, inquiry opened)

NVC Received: 02-06-15 (Case # assigned)

NVC Sent: 02-19-15

London Embassy Received: 02-23-15

Readiness Submitted: 03-02-2015

Packet 3 Received: 03-03-2015

Packet 4 Received: 03-12-2015

Medical: 03-04-15 (Passed)

Interview: 04-10-2015 (Approved!)

Visa Issued: 04-15-2015

Visa In Hand: 04-21-2015

POE: 05-03-2015

Wedding: July 10, 2015

3,419 miles (L) Distance means nothing when your heart says "I love you"

YVjFm5.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Well,

I received an email from Barbaricum focus and research today. According to USCIS's website they are contracted by them to conduct surveys and focus groups regarding their service levels.

I submitted my information only minutes after I received the email and I should hear back by Monday. The focus group is on the 16th of the month and requests an hour and a half of my time to discuss my experience(s) with USCIS and thoughts/opinions. Not to mention I'll get $100 for doing it. Here's to hoping I am picked and can make our frustrations known (obviously in a very mature way.)

Interesting - at least you will have an opportunity to express your concerns and observations.

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

My noa was july 8. I am returning to see my fiance dec 29 and staying till mid feb...or maybe longer if we can some how get accepted in late dec or eary jan and some how get a interview before I leave. It is nerve wracking knowing that I might miss the interview date if its to long.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

My noa was july 8. I am returning to see my fiance dec 29 and staying till mid feb...or maybe longer if we can some how get accepted in late dec or eary jan and some how get a interview before I leave. It is nerve wracking knowing that I might miss the interview date if its to long.

Is there any way you can rebook the trip? Because even if you do get approved before you leave on dec 29 you won't be able to do the interview before then. It might take up to a month before your embassy receives the info from USCIS/NVC and then you need to do the medical and other stuff prior to the interview. Then after the interview there will be a few weeks before you'll actually receive the visa.

But I think that if you don't mind postponing the process of getting the visa you'll be fine to leave and come back mid feb.

Hope everything works out for you and that you'll receive your noa2 soon! My noa2 was July 24 so I have a lot more waiting to do :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys. A few June people have been getting updates about their case and it is letting us see our status online. It's not an approval or RFE though. Just curious if any July filers have received this also?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I just received an email from USCIS stating that my case status was updated but it just says that the case was received. I am able to see my case online now but it's no more ARN change message. Anyone else seeing same thing?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I just received an email from USCIS stating that my case status was updated but it just says that the case was received. I am able to see my case online now but it's no more ARN change message. Anyone else seeing same thing?

Exactly the same situation here; the phone system is also working but old status. It came through whilst I was on the phone to USCIS so I am waiting for a Tier II call back. I will let you know what I am told.

Edited by Lorvin

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Looks like they finally fixed the website! I don't see error messages anymore.

K1

June 27, 2014: I-129F packet sent

July 03, 2014: NOA1

January 09, 2015: NOA2 (190 days)

January 14: Sent to NVC

January 16: NOA2 hard copy

April, 6: Medical

April, 7: Interview/Approved

April 29: Visa received (FINALLY)

May 25: POE - Fort Lauderdale, FL

__

AOS

August 05, 2015: AOS sent

August 12: NOA1 (e-mail)

September 04: Biometrics

October 20: EAD/AP Approved (no text&email)

October 22: EAD/AP mailed

October 26: EAD/AP delivered

November 27: GC Approved/produced
December 02: GC mailed

December 05: GC Delivered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

okay I just got this message.....you case has been received on July 18, 2014.....I called and was sent to a Tier 2 officer....waiting on call back.

event.png

Sent I-129F - July 17, 2014

USCIS Received - July 18, 2014

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

ARN Changed - July 30, 2014

Touched - November 14, 2014

NOA-2 -

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I recieved this message as well. It's better than sitting in purgatory wishing they would fix it.

Spent three hours on hold waiting for a Tier II officer only to be told that they were processing April and that I had to wait, she then hung up on me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

That is what mine is doing as well. I am waiting on a Tier 2 to call me back

event.png

Sent I-129F - July 17, 2014

USCIS Received - July 18, 2014

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

ARN Changed - July 30, 2014

Touched - November 14, 2014

NOA-2 -

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I recieved this message as well. It's better than sitting in purgatory wishing they would fix it.

Spent three hours on hold waiting for a Tier II officer only to be told that they were processing April and that I had to wait, she then hung up on me.

April? Well that's crazy. The website was updated recently to show they are currently on May. And the update says as of Oct 30.

This was a tier 2? Is there any professional person working at USCIS?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.