J&D_anon

December filers....

858 posts in this topic

Hey guys!!!

I was really disappointed when I found out, through the Immigration website, they are still processing files from jun/jul 06..which means we´d have to wait at least 5 more months. But it seems that information is not really accurate.

Good luck everyone!!

Lucelia

The date shown on that site is for the Oldest I129-F they are processing - not the most recent or even close. I think they do this to hedge their bets, but as you can read, November filers are being approved. Don't be alarmed with this date. (Unless it's YOURs they are working on from July - can you imagine???)

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumbs: Dec 01 I129-F

:thumbs: Dec 06 NOA1

We check the government site only about once a week or longer - signed up for the email anyway - and going there too often makes my head hurt.

Good Luck to us all

Happy Valentines to Everyone, especially those that are apart - it won't be long now..

(L) Karin I love you.... (L)

Edited by Karin und Otto

Hey....that is a hard one.....who is the german one??? Karin or Otto??? and where are you from??

Embassy frankfurt filer here :)

Diana

Hallo Diana,

ich - Karin bin aus Deutschland (Wuppertal) und leider immer noch hier, warte noch auf mein Visum. Otto, mein Verlobter, wohnt in Texas. Woher kommst du denn?

Lieben Gruß Karin

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hallo Karin,

ich bin aus der Nähe von Bad Kreuznach/Mainz! Mein Verlobter kommt aus Florida. :)

Dann seid Ihr ja nur 2 Wochen vor uns und in Texas habt Ihr ja dann auch gefiled!

Yayyy!!!

Musst du von Wuppertal auch nach Frankfurt oder habt Ihr eine andere Botschaft???

Diana

Hey....that is a hard one.....who is the german one??? Karin or Otto??? and where are you from??

Embassy frankfurt filer here :)

Diana

Hallo Diana,

ich - Karin bin aus Deutschland (Wuppertal) und leider immer noch hier, warte noch auf mein Visum. Otto, mein Verlobter, wohnt in Texas. Woher kommst du denn?

Lieben Gruß Karin

Happy Valentines to you too! :lol: It's good to see NOA2s given out this week. The more CSC gives, the closer we get, right? :thumbs: Good luck to all of us December filers! :dance:

Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hey guys, can anybody help me? Does anybody know if with an I 129F visa we can apply for a work permit, and how? I wanted to know if my fiancee can start working as soon as she gets here, before all the other papers are filed. Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline
Hey to all december filers!!!

Now we have our own topic too and can share our experiences and go together through the long wait!

Share your experiences, thoughts, doubts and just ask any question, you hope, we might be able to answer...lol

Let's hope, we wont have to wait too long....i want to be in the states by may, so keep the fingers crossed and the head up!!! :thumbs:

Diana

hey how is your stuff coming along. We sent out our forms on the same day

Timeline
Hey guys, can anybody help me? Does anybody know if with an I 129F visa we can apply for a work permit, and how? I wanted to know if my fiancee can start working as soon as she gets here, before all the other papers are filed. Thank you

No, your fiancee can't work as soon as she gets there. You have to be married and file for the EAD (work permission). This will take a few months. Sometimes the EAD takes even longer than the whole AOS process.

So she definetly can't work right away. You have to plan in a few months after you filed for the AOS for her to find a job.

Diana

Timeline
Hey to all december filers!!!

Now we have our own topic too and can share our experiences and go together through the long wait!

Share your experiences, thoughts, doubts and just ask any question, you hope, we might be able to answer...lol

Let's hope, we wont have to wait too long....i want to be in the states by may, so keep the fingers crossed and the head up!!! :thumbs:

Diana

hey how is your stuff coming along. We sent out our forms on the same day

Nothing yet :( No touch, no sign.....just patiently waiting.....

i wish i could've filed at Vermont too *sigh*

Diana

Edited by John&Diana

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Your fiancee may be able to work depending on POE. At JFK, they usually stamp the passport so that he/she is allowed to work. JFK is the only airport that still does this. Otherwise, you will have to wait until you are married before you can file for work papers.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi,

Just took a look at the stats and it looks like we should start seeing December CSC filers getting approved next week. We're starting to get excited.

To date:

• 80% of October CSC filers are approved (63 of 80). I suspect that not everyone is updating their timelines.
  • 68% of November CSC filers are approved (40 of 59).
  • 0% of December (0 of 41) and 0% of January (0 of 27) CSC filers are approved.

For people receiving NOA1 on or after October 1, 2006:

• The average time to NOA2 is 81 days.
  • 50% receive NOA2 in 81 days or less.
  • 84% receive NOA2 in 91 days or less.
  • 98% receive NOA2 in 101 days or less.
  • The average time from approval to Consulate receipt is 21 days.
  • 50% arrive at the consulate in 19 days.
  • 84% arrive at the consulate in 22 days.
  • 98% arrive at the consulate in 25 days.

Best regards and good luck to all.

PPFKL

February 2003 - moved to China for work

March 2004 - met

September 2005 - returned to US

February 2006 - trip to China to visit during Spring Festival

May 2006 - trip to China for Peng-Peng's birthday

October 2006 - trip to China to visit

December 20, 2006 - filed I-129F @ CSC

December 27, 2006 - NOA1

January 2006 - became hyper-analytical 8-)

March 2007 - trip to China to visit

March 19, 2007 - NOA2

March 23, 2007 - Arrive NVC

April 2007 - P3?????

August 2007 - Interview?????

Timeline
Hi,

Just took a look at the stats and it looks like we should start seeing December CSC filers getting approved next week. We're starting to get excited.

To date:

• 80% of October CSC filers are approved (63 of 80). I suspect that not everyone is updating their timelines.
  • 68% of November CSC filers are approved (40 of 59).
  • 0% of December (0 of 41) and 0% of January (0 of 27) CSC filers are approved.

For people receiving NOA1 on or after October 1, 2006:

• The average time to NOA2 is 81 days.
  • 50% receive NOA2 in 81 days or less.
  • 84% receive NOA2 in 91 days or less.
  • 98% receive NOA2 in 101 days or less.
  • The average time from approval to Consulate receipt is 21 days.
  • 50% arrive at the consulate in 19 days.
  • 84% arrive at the consulate in 22 days.
  • 98% arrive at the consulate in 25 days.

Best regards and good luck to all.

PPFKL

:dance: :dance: :dance: Let's hope and pray then :dance: :dance:::D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

OK...good news going on....saw a NOA1 with a date of 11-28 get there NOA2. We are so close...come on CSC...get through those November filers and on to us. The next couple of weeks will be a nail biting week for us early December filers.

OK...good news going on....saw a NOA1 with a date of 11-28 get there NOA2. We are so close...come on CSC...get through those November filers and on to us. The next couple of weeks will be a nail biting week for us early December filers.

Saw one with NOA1 11/30/06 been touched... This is really it! The more NOA2s for Nov filers, the closer we get! :dance:

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.