J&D_anon

December filers....

858 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I got an email this morning from the consulate!!!My interview is scheduled already!!!!

YUPPPPPPPP

April, 26th

I happened much faster than we thought, and I'm not complaning.hehehe

Keep us in your prayers, please!!!!! I'm sooo nervous, so many things to take care of...forms, doctor appointment..Well, let's prayter for the best.

Good luck to all Dec filers and everybody else. It's a long path, but its worth it!!!!

:star::star::star::star:

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

I got an email this morning from the consulate!!!My interview is scheduled already!!!!

YUPPPPPPPP

April, 26th

Keep us in your prayers, please!!!!! I'm sooo nervous, so many things to take care of...forms, doctor appointment..Well, let's prayter for the best.

Good luck to all Dec filers and everybody else. It's a long path, but its worth it!!!!

Wow, Congratulations!!! We're just waiting for Packet 4 to get our interview date, too. He had his medical yesterday. It's getting sooooo close to the end of this process :D I'm sooooooo excited!

Good luck :D

Karoline

1996: Paul and I met in Germany

10.18.06: We got engaged! :D

12.05.06: NOA1 for I-129F

05.04.07: Interview-- Visa Approved!!!!

05.09.07: Visa Received!!!!

05.14.07: Paul is home!!!!

06.08.07: Wedding!!!! We're married, we're married! Woohoo!

06.21.07: Sent AOS, AP, and EAD applications to USCIS

06.23.07: AOS package received in Chicago

06.28.07: NOA for AOS, AP, and EAD

07.10.07: Received notice for biometrics appointment

08.02.07: Biometrics Appointment

09.20.07: AOS interview

11.15.07: Green Card received

11.05.09: Removal of Conditions package sent to VSC

11.09.09: Package received at VSC

11.12.09: Check cashed

Timeline

YUPPPPPPPP

April, 26th

Wow, Congratulations!!! We're just waiting for Packet 4 to get our interview date, too. He had his medical yesterday. It's getting sooooo close to the end of this process :D I'm sooooooo excited!

Karoline

Congrats to both of you!!!

Interview dates...you guys are almost there!!!

yayyyy :dance:

Diana

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS! Good luck at the interview! :dance:

Участник Русского Форума

03/2003: Met Online

12/2003: I went to Moscow as an exchange student, we met in person.

20/09/2006: Sergey proposes to me!

21/02/2007: I-129F Package mailed from Wroclaw, Poland to California Service Center

28/02/2007: NOA1 issued

22/5/2007:Approved!!!!!!!!!

04/06/2007:NVC received case

11/06/2007:Left NVC for Moscow

23/08/2007: INTERVIEW, APPROVED :)

Timeline

YUPPPPPPPP

April, 26th

Karoline

Congrats to both of you!!!

Interview dates...you guys are almost there!!!

yayyyy :dance:

Diana

Thanks, Diana :) Paul and I haven't actually gotten the interview date yet, but that's all we're waiting on now. He said he checks his mail like 20 times a day even when he knows it is too early to be there :P

And me, I check the timeline for the couple who turned their packet 3 in a week before us like a million times a day to check to see if they've updated it. Why is it that this process turns us into insane people? ;)

Kaorline

Timeline
Why is it that this process turns us into insane people? ;)

Kaorline

lol I don't know, but I can tell :P

Diana

oh, wow. lol. yep i'm officially crazy. i can't even spell my name, hehe. (let's just blame it on fast typing ;) )

Timeline

So an update on Paul's vaccinations:

He had a blood test done last week in Regensburg (the town where he lives) and then went to his medical exam in Munich yesterday. The test results were back today, and he ended up needing 5 VACCINATIONS, poor guy.

They told him some of the shots might make him sick & he said he didn't feel sick but tired :( I wish I could be there to take care of him in any case. ugh, i miss him so much.

The good part is that the doctor from Regensburg is faxing the vaccination information to the panel physician in Munich and all should be good now.

Karoline

Timeline

He had a blood test done last week in Regensburg (the town where he lives) and then went to his medical exam in Munich yesterday. The test results were back today, and he ended up needing 5 VACCINATIONS, poor guy.

They told him some of the shots might make him sick & he said he didn't feel sick but tired :( I wish I could be there to take care of him in any case. ugh, i miss him so much.

The good part is that the doctor from Regensburg is faxing the vaccination information to the panel physician in Munich and all should be good now.

Karoline

damn, they gave him 5 different shots at one time????

Good thing, it wont cause a delay now, but bad thing, that's not healthy at all....at least one week between every shot, that's what my doc told me. Because you have to see....he got viruses injected and they weaken the body...every single shot of those. I have to say, strange doc your sweety went to.

I hope he will be fine!!!! :thumbs:

Diana

Timeline

Karoline

damn, they gave him 5 different shots at one time????

Good thing, it wont cause a delay now, but bad thing, that's not healthy at all....at least one week between every shot, that's what my doc told me. Because you have to see....he got viruses injected and they weaken the body...every single shot of those. I have to say, strange doc your sweety went to.

I hope he will be fine!!!! :thumbs:

Diana

Yeah, I know... I think I would just die if I had 5 at once... The doc said that it WAS likely that he get sick because he had so many at once, but it would be just temporary. And he gave them to him in different areas on his body. I hope he is okay. He seemed really out of it when I was talking to him, but said he was just tired. I asked him if I should hop on a plane to take care of him if he gets sick ;) It's really just an excuse to see him because sometimes it feels like I can't wait another day.

:)

Karoline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

That was fast. Congrats. Waiting for our interview date. Casa has the peition and I think packet 3 and interview date were sent out today.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline

Lets see

today was the medical...bout 1.5 hours of xrays questions,blood testing, peein in cups and sitting naked in a gown LOL,. He said it was pretty fast...his appt was at 8am ..he got there at 730 and was out by 930. picks up his sealed results tomorrow

next is interview at 730AM April 3rd...from what i hear from the few i know that went thru this process in barbados is to bring a book cause its almost a whole day spent in the embassy

Edited by chelben

Hey Everyone..haven't posted in the December thread for a few..been kind of holding our breath... But our file/case/magic-folder has left (this past Friday) on its journey to Frankfurt..hopefully they won't hold on to it too long before sending out the packet...

Guess its Packet 3 we're waiting on now.. Have NVC Case # now, so Karin will arrange doctor's visit..

Karolina - Poor Paul..5 shots..ouch.. now he's Paul-the-pin-cushion... :crying:

John & Diana...news today? hmmmmm...? I know..I know.. we'll hear the scream from here when it happens.. Hang in there... :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.