J&D_anon

December filers....

858 posts in this topic

NO TOUCHES... Just got it this morning! Thank God, it's worth all the wait and heart attacks!!! :dance::dance::dance: Good luck to the rest of December filers! And to you sis Diana, you're surely next!

Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

MAE

AWWWWWW, thank you Mae!!! I hope so, but I am very happy for you....I am sure that this was the best anniversary gift ever ...and see...your pot started boiling quicker than we thought ;)

Diana

Thanks sis! It was really fun watching pot till it boiled :whistle::whistle::whistle: I am so happy and it's indeed the most wonderful gift for our anniversary! :dance:

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
NO TOUCHES... Just got it this morning! Thank God, it's worth all the wait and heart attacks!!! :dance::dance::dance: Good luck to the rest of December filers! And to you sis Diana, you're surely next!

Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

MAE

AWWWWWW, thank you Mae!!! I hope so, but I am very happy for you....I am sure that this was the best anniversary gift ever ...and see...your pot started boiling quicker than we thought ;)

Diana

Thanks sis! It was really fun watching pot till it boiled :whistle::whistle::whistle: I am so happy and it's indeed the most wonderful gift for our anniversary! :dance:

Congrats Mae!!!!!I'm really happy for you!

And good luck to the rest of us!!

Hurry up USCIS!!! :yes:

Congrats Mae!!!!!I'm really happy for you!

And good luck to the rest of us!!

Hurry up USCIS!!! :yes:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: I can feel it... you're really close too! Good luck to the rest of you! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: I will always be here to cheer up everyone with :dance::dance::dance:

Edited by David-Mae Forever

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Woooooo......We were just touched!!!

Hopefully this means the real thing! It seems that touches have been a good sign lately....I'll let you all know!

Marina and Dave :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
Woooooo......We were just touched!!!

Hopefully this means the real thing! It seems that touches have been a good sign lately....I'll let you all know!

Marina and Dave :dance:

Well cut my legs off & call me shorty....We got touched today as well! So there is hope. B)

Timeline:

12-7-06: NOA1

12-8-06: Touched

02-28-07: Touched (I don't believe it)

02-28-07: NOA2 Approved (via email)

03-01-07: NOA2 hardcopy received

03-08-07: NVC received petition

03-12-07: NVC sent petition to embassy in Lisbon

03-26-07: Packet 3 received from embassy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Hey all...we were touched yesterday...and again today. I was so excited about the first one I actually started a thread for it. You know, we've been apart for a while so it's been a while since we've been "touched" at all. :lol:

Anyway, I am certainly keeping all fingers crossed that 2 touches in 2 days means something good is coming...so far no change in status or email though.

Good luck to all.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
Hey all...we were touched yesterday...and again today. I was so excited about the first one I actually started a thread for it. You know, we've been apart for a while so it's been a while since we've been "touched" at all. :lol:

Anyway, I am certainly keeping all fingers crossed that 2 touches in 2 days means something good is coming...so far no change in status or email though.

Good luck to all.

Remember to keep me updated about your 'touches' though...lol...we have the same NOA1 date :)

so it would be GREAAAAAAAAAAT to hear, if you got approved!

Thank you :thumbs:

Diana

Edited by John&Diana

Timeline
Hey to all december filers!!!

Now we have our own topic too and can share our experiences and go together through the long wait!

Share your experiences, thoughts, doubts and just ask any question, you hope, we might be able to answer...lol

Let's hope, we wont have to wait too long....i want to be in the states by may, so keep the fingers crossed and the head up!!! :thumbs:

Diana

I think I'm a December filer. I sent everything on Nov 27th but got my NOA1 on Dec 5th, so I think that I'm one of you guys ;) Anyways, I am going to write on here anyway. I don't have anything really important to say. Just some ramblings that I was thinking and wanted to share :P

Today, my fiance told me that he really wanted to set a date for our wedding. And I was like, no, no, no, let's wait for your interview date before we set a wedding date. But he said no, we need a wedding date. (hehe, and I'm the girl :P ) So we decided to pick 2 dates. One in May and one in June, just in case we don't make the May date :P. It was pretty exciting just to pick a date, and it got me thinking. I spend so much time trying to plan out the "visa journey" that I think I forget sometimes that I'm actually engaged and that I'm actually getting married. I mean it is constantly in my head, but more so in a "i wonder if our case is at NVC or I wonder when he'll get his interview" and all of that. But I guess I'm thinking too much about the details without basking in the fact that I'm marrying the love of my life in a couple of months. :D Yay! So, I just had to stop all of my planning for some time today and just realize how happy I am that I'm getting married! :D hehe

1996: Paul and I met in Germany

10.18.06: We got engaged! :D

12.05.06: NOA1 for I-129F

05.04.07: Interview-- Visa Approved!!!!

05.09.07: Visa Received!!!!

05.14.07: Paul is home!!!!

06.08.07: Wedding!!!! We're married, we're married! Woohoo!

06.21.07: Sent AOS, AP, and EAD applications to USCIS

06.23.07: AOS package received in Chicago

06.28.07: NOA for AOS, AP, and EAD

07.10.07: Received notice for biometrics appointment

08.02.07: Biometrics Appointment

09.20.07: AOS interview

11.15.07: Green Card received

11.05.09: Removal of Conditions package sent to VSC

11.09.09: Package received at VSC

11.12.09: Check cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

yeah I'm with you!

I am constantly thinking about getting everything for the visa in order and I'm only somewhat into planning the wedding! I mean I'm not a super girly girl so maybe that has something to do with my lack of excitement in the planning, but who knows! Regardless of my level on excitement about wedding plans I'm super excited about the actual wedding!!!

We have a wedding date set for July 7th. Even if our visa isn't in hand by then we have to both go back to the US (we live in England currently) cause all of his family from Australia is coming to the US for it!!! If we don't have our visa we're just going to have a little ceremony but not an actual wedding. And before someone lectures me on it, we know we can't tell the immigration people about that! We'll tell the truth when we try to enter, but simply say that we wanted our parents to meet before the wedding and this was the only chance we would have before he got the visa. So anyway, HOPEFULLY he'll have the visa by July 7th (or July 1st as that would be the latest I'd want him to enter the US for the wedding!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kyrgyzstan
Timeline

They must be busy today, also touched

Good Luck to everyone.

Dec 11 2006 -mailed I129F

Dec 182006 -NOA1

Feb 28 2007 -touched

Mar 01 2007 -touched again

Mar 02 2007 -touched again... RFE

Mar 05 2007 -CSC verified RFE was mailed on Mar 02

Mar 10 2007 - received RFE and returned same day

Mar 30 2007 - NOA2

Apr 19 2007 - snail mail VSC has packet and sending to Embassy in Kazakhstan

Apr 24 2007 - Interview date is June 21st by e-mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats to everyone getting approved! But now i am worried and going crazy. My noa1 is 12/8 and we havent even been touched. i am feeling so discourages. maybe i need to join tracytn and hope we get approved some time soon. i will have no nails by the time this over and my blood pressure will be sky high.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hey to all december filers!!!

Now we have our own topic too and can share our experiences and go together through the long wait!

Share your experiences, thoughts, doubts and just ask any question, you hope, we might be able to answer...lol

Let's hope, we wont have to wait too long....i want to be in the states by may, so keep the fingers crossed and the head up!!! :thumbs:

Diana

I think I'm a December filer. I sent everything on Nov 27th but got my NOA1 on Dec 5th, so I think that I'm one of you guys ;) Anyways, I am going to write on here anyway. I don't have anything really important to say. Just some ramblings that I was thinking and wanted to share :P

Today, my fiance told me that he really wanted to set a date for our wedding. And I was like, no, no, no, let's wait for your interview date before we set a wedding date. But he said no, we need a wedding date. (hehe, and I'm the girl :P ) So we decided to pick 2 dates. One in May and one in June, just in case we don't make the May date :P. It was pretty exciting just to pick a date, and it got me thinking. I spend so much time trying to plan out the "visa journey" that I think I forget sometimes that I'm actually engaged and that I'm actually getting married. I mean it is constantly in my head, but more so in a "i wonder if our case is at NVC or I wonder when he'll get his interview" and all of that. But I guess I'm thinking too much about the details without basking in the fact that I'm marrying the love of my life in a couple of months. :D Yay! So, I just had to stop all of my planning for some time today and just realize how happy I am that I'm getting married! :D hehe

I feel exactly the same way!! My fiance is taking care of the wedding planning, because I´m really focus on the visa steps, approvals..Its hard to handle the visa thing, and also plan a wedding. I´m glad I can count on my fiance for that and really hope to enjoy more the fact we´ll get married. its just hard when your future is not totally in your hands. Just hope to get my visa and start a life of happiness with my sweetheart!! :luv:

Congratulations on your Journey (NOA2) so far- We (Karin and I) are Germany to Texas as well - hopefully similar timing too... :yes:

We have a wedding date set for July 7th.

07/07/07 hmmm.. very symetrical.. will keep that date in mind..... :star:

Timeline

Congratulations on your Journey (NOA2) so far- We (Karin and I) are Germany to Texas as well - hopefully similar timing too... :yes:

Thanks! I'm sure your NOA2 will be coming any day! I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

We have a wedding date set for July 7th.

07/07/07 hmmm.. very symetrical.. will keep that date in mind..... :star:

Edited by kari lina

1996: Paul and I met in Germany

10.18.06: We got engaged! :D

12.05.06: NOA1 for I-129F

05.04.07: Interview-- Visa Approved!!!!

05.09.07: Visa Received!!!!

05.14.07: Paul is home!!!!

06.08.07: Wedding!!!! We're married, we're married! Woohoo!

06.21.07: Sent AOS, AP, and EAD applications to USCIS

06.23.07: AOS package received in Chicago

06.28.07: NOA for AOS, AP, and EAD

07.10.07: Received notice for biometrics appointment

08.02.07: Biometrics Appointment

09.20.07: AOS interview

11.15.07: Green Card received

11.05.09: Removal of Conditions package sent to VSC

11.09.09: Package received at VSC

11.12.09: Check cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.