ppihtr123

I-751 November 2014 Filers

1,118 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah, still waiting on my case approval especially when I am a Jan filer and there are feb filers with GCs in hand already.

My lawyer is pretty calm about the case and says to just wait. He says that he is pretty confident that the petition will result in an approval only and that it is a very well documented case.

Maybe you'll hit the CSC transfer jackpot. I know that VSC transferred some of their cases there. Fingers crossed.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: Timeline

Maybe you'll hit the CSC transfer jackpot. I know that VSC transferred some of their cases there. Fingers crossed.

yeah, my case was transferred to CSC on Aug 17th i.e. more than a month ago.

My biometrics was about a month late than everyone else. i wonder if that has any role to play in this delay

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

Just talk with tier 2 officer n he told me wait till oct 7 they will let me know what's going with my case, also I filed for my temporary status protection as given to Nepal, and he told me I was not supposed to file that cause I can't get two beneficiary. Don't know what to do

I just wanted to contribute that i noticed that VSC did not look at my case until 60 days after my evidence was requested.

I am not sure if they wait on the 60 day window for you to send your evidence and then they look at it but, it sort of look like it follow that course for my case.

Not yet thinking about doing this week

Wow, I can't believe how slow VSC are, you should definitely do all that moemac59 said. Especially that they have their timeline back to 6 months, which means March, not November.

Good luck and keep us posted

Wow, I can't believe how slow VSC are, you should definitely do all that moemac59 said. Especially that they have their timeline back to 6 months, which means March, not November.

Good luck and keep us posted

Plam, apparently now my freaking jurisdiction has changed to CSC after the transfer

Just talk with tier 2 officer n he told me wait till oct 7 they will let me know what's going with my case, also I filed for my temporary status protection as given to Nepal, and he told me I was not supposed to file that cause I can't get two beneficiary. Don't know what to do

Schedule an infopass appointment, there is no need to wait until Oct 7. Did he say Oct 7th of this year or 2018??? Go to your local office and talk to an IO, when it is person to person interaction they cannot just pretend you are not in the room and they have to come up with answers and look things up in the computer. Bu the Tier 2 is right you cannot apply for two beneficiaries. The IO in your local office will let you know if you can withdraw your Nepal (due to earthquake) application.

Good luck

Plam, apparently now my freaking jurisdiction has changed to CSC after the transfer

Sammy, I think you will get your approval some time soon. If you were to receive an RFE, I feel like you would have gotten it with the big RFE mail they sent our last week. Don't give up, I know it is easy to say and hard to do, but soooooooonnnn it will happen:)

I am going to wait till the last day of this month and if nothing is received, then i am going to make some ruckus ....contacting the senator, infopass etc.

Wait until CSC changes their timeline after your date and submit a service request right away, I feel like if you submit the request now, they just won't acknowledge it since you are still in normal processing times according to their website, of, course, I might be wrong, but CSC is for sure overwhelmed.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hey Guys - I am still waiting on my case as well. I did submit service request but received letter stated my case still pending and I should wait another 60-90 days. I tried to contact Senator but no response.

I will wait 1 more week before make an infopass.

Timeline

yeah, my case was transferred to CSC on Aug 17th i.e. more than a month ago.

My biometrics was about a month late than everyone else. i wonder if that has any role to play in this delay

You got transferred. Count your lucky stars. You should be getting your approval any day now.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

Yeah, still waiting on my case approval especially when I am a Jan filer and there are feb filers with GCs in hand already.

My lawyer is pretty calm about the case and says to just wait. He says that he is pretty confident that the petition will result in an approval only and that it is a very well documented case.

Dear Sammybuy, as you can see this is the November 2014 Thread and there are still people here who haven't been approved yet...

Dear Sammybuy, as you can see this is the November 2014 Thread and there are still people here who haven't been approved yet...

I know, and it is not fair for me to get that impatient, Getting on 12 months of application is my biggest nightmare too.

I know, and it is not fair for me to get that impatient, Getting on 12 months of application is my biggest nightmare too.

I am just trying to figure out what the disparity is all about. Like what is the difference that even feb filers have their GCs in hand and we people are still waiting despite being transferred.

Timeline

It's okay if Sammyboy hangs out here. We like him and he knows that some November filers haven't been approved yet.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

It's okay if Sammyboy hangs out here. We like him and he knows that some November filers haven't been approved yet.

I don't mind if Sammyboy hangs out here :) I also hang out in the January thread even though it's the most unfriendly thread out there. I'm just saying that we are all in the same boat, and it's not about who was approved first and who second... At this point it's all about being approved at some point, hopefully soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.