ppihtr123

I-751 November 2014 Filers

1,118 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

RANT RANT RANT ....NOTHING YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

RANT RANT RANT ....NOTHING YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

Did you hear back from the congressman? They usually answer back within a few days, if they are going to assist in any way.

Timeline

Did you hear back from the congressman? They usually answer back within a few days, if they are going to assist in any way.

No I have not. Schumer is the congressman here in NY state and from what I have read about him he hates dealing with any immigration issues.

On another note, USCIS is down for maintenance right now so fingers crossed that our apps are being worked on!!

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

Timeline

No I have not. Schumer is the congressman here in NY state and from what I have read about him he hates dealing with any immigration issues.

On another note, USCIS is down for maintenance right now so fingers crossed that our apps are being worked on!!

Ugh it's back up and still nothing!!!!!!! :(

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

Ugh it's back up and still nothing!!!!!!! :(

I dont think that contacting your senator or house member would help unless you are located in Vermont. Their aid typically go by local USCIS office and deal with adjudicators directly. thats what i read after reading some old blogs here.

It will get processed when it does. guess....nothing we can do...just wait.

They are probably not getting anything done today, since it is Friday and also since some part of the system is down, they don't want to mess anything up and are not going to work at all LOL

It is tragic at this point. CSC is about to start Feb and here we are still sitting in the queue

Filed: Timeline

They are probably not getting anything done today, since it is Friday and also since some part of the system is down, they don't want to mess anything up and are not going to work at all LOL

It is tragic at this point. CSC is about to start Feb and here we are still sitting in the queue

Correction!! CSC has already started february

Timeline

Correction!! CSC has already started february

Seriously???????? OMG!!! I wish I had a job at VSC so that I could slack off as much as they do!!

I noticed that there was a date change from September 27th to October 27th for 751's so maybe we will be getting something soon.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

I noticed that there was a date change from September 27th to October 27th for 751's so maybe we will be getting something soon.

About that 27th Oct date, I am pretty sure since they are so behind they put this date up and they are planning to get to these people within a month, which means that next month when they update it they will try to get to get us. Sad, sad, sad.

I have never heard anyone's story that USICS folks came for a home visit or something. Does that happen?

I have not heard about it. They usually do when people are somehow tagged for trafficking or prostitution or anything criminal involved. I believe only if it is national security they check, since I don't think they have all the resources for all that.

I have never heard anyone's story that USICS folks came for a home visit or something. Does that happen?

Sammy: You have high hopes from them. They don't even have time to look at our application...and how the heck are they going to visit people?

Molson time for some people.

Margarita for others.

Timeline

Sammy: You have high hopes from them. They don't even have time to look at our application...and how the heck are they going to visit people?

Molson time for some people.

Margarita for others.

I was gone all weekend up in the 1000 Islands with friends of ours. Camping and riding on my hub's Harley. A good time was had by all.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

I was gone all weekend up in the 1000 Islands with friends of ours. Camping and riding on my hub's Harley. A good time was had by all.

looks like your husband is a cool dude. Rides a Harley. :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.