ppihtr123

I-751 November 2014 Filers

1,118 posts in this topic

Someone in the K1 forum wants to start blowing up the TSC on Twitter/Social Media because they have been waiting since September of last year.

I can see K1 taking a bit of time but I751 really? USCIS already has all of our ####### that we have submitted in the last 2 previous applications. It should be an easy process...uggh

Moemac: do you care to explain what do you mean by #######??? I do not understand English well. it would be helpful. :-)

complaining on twitter is not going to help them. It looks like VSC has manpower problems.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moemac: do you care to explain what do you mean by #######??? I do not understand English well. it would be helpful. :-)

complaining on twitter is not going to help them. It looks like VSC has manpower problems.

It must have been a word that the mods didn't like so it was modified to this ####

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

It's not the mods. There is a language filter encoded via the owners or admin. I forget which. Typing around it can be worse for ya than just living with the filter though. I don't like it either.

I hope you guys get some news soon! The difference between the two service centers is ridiculous.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

USCIS updated the processing time on their website and it sill shows the same for I-751: Sept 29, 2014

USCIS Processing Time Information for the
Vermont Service Center

Posted: June 9, 2015

I-751 Petition to Remove the Conditions on Residence Removal of lawful permanent resident conditions (spouses of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents September 29, 2014

This wait is so frustrating :(

Timeline

It's not the mods. There is a language filter encoded via the owners or admin. I forget which. Typing around it can be worse for ya than just living with the filter though. I don't like it either.

I hope you guys get some news soon! The difference between the two service centers is ridiculous.

Nice to see you NLR. It's been awhile. I know that you have been hanging out in the rant forum for awhile but welcome to our little group of frustrated filers.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

I have not heard anyone ranting today. whats the matter with you guys. Must be the Friday effect!.

Well, Fri VSC is off LOL. They work a day a week LOL

Timeline

I have not heard anyone ranting today. whats the matter with you guys. Must be the Friday effect!.

LOL no not the Friday effect but just excited because my trip to Hawaii is coming near. I have been catching up with emails from work all day.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

Nice to see you NLR. It's been awhile. I know that you have been hanging out in the rant forum for awhile but welcome to our little group of frustrated filers.

I can't rant about it but I can sympathize!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

I can't rant about it but I can sympathize!

I see that you filed at CSC...lucky you! At least they are churning their ROC's out super quick.

I hate Vermont Service Center....grrr!

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

LOL no not the Friday effect but just excited because my trip to Hawaii is coming near. I have been catching up with emails from work all day.

Hawaii is a nice place. Maui. Kauai. not Oahu. Oahu is crowded.

Hawaii is a nice place. Maui. Kauai. not Oahu. Oahu is crowded.

I love the Big Island. It's diverse.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.