corvusheart

October 2014 AOS Filers

1,119 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

EAD/AP Combo card was delivered this morning)))) I will be home next week for a visit))) Sending everyone good vibes and great luck on their waits!))) Hang in there guys))))

Oh and Happy New Years!))))

Congrats! Glad you get to travel home for the new year!

(10.04.2014) AOS Package Sent

(10.08.2014) NOA-1 e-mail & text messages received
(10.14.2014) NOA-1 hard copy received in mail

(10.20.2014) Biometrics appointment notice received in mail

(10.29.2014) RFE received

(10.30.2014) Biometrics appointment

(11.03.2014) USCIS Local Office appointment

(11.13.2014) Sent RFE response

(12.19.2014) EAD/AP Approved, card being produced

(12.24.2014) EAD/AP Official approval notice received in mail

(12.29.2014) EAD/AP sent to address

(12.30.2014) EAD/AP received in the mail

(01.20.2015) Potential interview waiver notice received

Hi, guys!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YA"LL!!! May it be the best year yet for all of you!!! :)

I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on our situation:

Our AOS was sent in November,

Biometrics letter received on Dec 3 and biometrics done on Dec 17,

I checked our case status online today and it says that our I-485 is ready to be scheduled for an interview. What does it mean? That everything is ok? I am surprised that there are still no updates on my I-796 form, which right now is my biggest concern as I got a job offer...Reading through all your posts I noticed that the first thing everybody gets is EAD...So I am really confused now...

And the main problems is that we have never got any email/texts notifications AT ALL - all we have been getting is hard copies (even though we have submitted the G-1145 form). Neither can I access my online account - ever since I signed up. It always says: Error has occured. Contact tech support. But there is no link to a tech support anywhere on the webpage...Is there any chance I am missing on some important info or everything we need we will be getting via mail? Could you guys let me know if any of you encountered anything like that?

I would highly appreciate any feedback!!!

Filed: Timeline

Hi, guys!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YA"LL!!! May it be the best year yet for all of you!!! :)

I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on our situation:

Our AOS was sent in November,

Biometrics letter received on Dec 3 and biometrics done on Dec 17,

I checked our case status online today and it says that our I-485 is ready to be scheduled for an interview. What does it mean? That everything is ok? I am surprised that there are still no updates on my I-796 form, which right now is my biggest concern as I got a job offer...Reading through all your posts I noticed that the first thing everybody gets is EAD...So I am really confused now...

And the main problems is that we have never got any email/texts notifications AT ALL - all we have been getting is hard copies (even though we have submitted the G-1145 form). Neither can I access my online account - ever since I signed up. It always says: Error has occured. Contact tech support. But there is no link to a tech support anywhere on the webpage...Is there any chance I am missing on some important info or everything we need we will be getting via mail? Could you guys let me know if any of you encountered anything like that?

I would highly appreciate any feedback!!!

I received the same message on November 26th (Bio completed on November 20). Still waiting to receive appointment letter (some people are waiting 3 months after this message before getting an interview date). I just got my notice today that EAD card was being produced. My NOA date is October 22nd.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

EAD/AP Combo card was delivered this morning)))) I will be home next week for a visit))) Sending everyone good vibes and great luck on their waits!))) Hang in there guys))))

Congrats!

I received the same message on November 26th (Bio completed on November 20). Still waiting to receive appointment letter (some people are waiting 3 months after this message before getting an interview date). I just got my notice today that EAD card was being produced. My NOA date is October 22nd.

Oh, ok, then. Will be prepared to wait....Thank you for your response, Kate52! Congrats on your EAD CARD!!!! :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats! Mine was also delivered today, and it was an EAD/AP Combo card even though my cases on USCIS only has notes on my EAD. Happy New Years everyone!

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2014-10-07

NOA Date : 2014-10-14

Bio. Appt. : 2014-11-06

Interview Date : 2015-01-05 - APPROVED!

Green Card Received: 2015-01-13 *error on Green Card

i-90 mailed: 2015-01-16

EAD

Date Filed : 2014-10-07

NOA Date : 2014-10-14

Approved Date : 2014-12-22

Received Date: 2015-01-02

EAD card arrived today!!.. Next step ssn.. any suggestions???..

AOS
10.13.2014 Sent AOS Package. *I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131.* (Day 1)
10.15.2014 Package Delivered. Signed by Beavers. (Day 3)
10.20.2014 NOA e-mail received for all 4. No txt msg. (Day 7)
10.24.2014 NOA received in mail. (Day 11)

10.30.2014 Biometrics appt letter received in mail. (Day 17)

11.13.2014 Biometrics appt Bronx/NY. [ DONE ✓ ] (Day 31)

11.26.2014 I-485 Status Changed : Ready for Interview (Day 44)

12.23.2014 I-765 : New Card is being produced (Day 71)

I-131: Case was approved.

12.31.2014 Card Was Mail to me (Day 79)

01.03.2015 Card Received (Day 82)

*Conditions Removal*

Pending to update with dates, but approved. 

*N400*

02.25.2020 Filed N400 online. 

02.25.2020 Receipt Notice sent via mail. 

02.28.2020 Biometrics Appointment letter sent for 3/18/2020 USCIS Bronx. 

03.18.2020 Went to appointment, but USCIS closed all offices this day. Sign said USCIS will contact me to re-schedule. 

09.05.2020 Re-scheduled Biometrics Appointment letter sent for 09/22/2020 USCIS Bronx. 

09.22.2020 Went to appointment, took biometrics. Walk out in less than 5 mins. 

03.06.2021 Online Notification of Interview Scheduled. 

03.08.2021 Online Letter available Interview Scheduled for 04/15/2021. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey everyone so a little help here, I sent the whole package for AOS on 10-20-2014

and it said on my visajourney timeline that if my EAD/AP card was not approved until the day 5 of january, I should call USCIS cause it's past the time frame

my EAD/AP still on ''case was received'' even tho i already did biometrics and already received ''ready to be scheduled for an interview'' for I-485 on the USCIS site but nothing on EAD/AP

Does anyone know what number I should call and what should I say to them? Thank you so much :)

Edited by Jabuticaba 1

Hey everyone so a little help here, I sent the whole package for AOS on 10-20-2014

and it said on my visajourney timeline that if my EAD/AP card was not approved until the day 5 of january, I should call USCIS cause it's past the time frame

my EAD/AP still on ''case was received'' even tho i already did biometrics and already received ''ready to be scheduled for an interview'' for I-485 on the USCIS site but nothing on EAD/AP

Does anyone know what number I should call and what should I say to them? Thank you so much :)

I sent my package same day and appear to have the same timeline as you. I just received the email saying the card was approved etc yesterday. I've been in the "ready for interview" status for over 6 weeks. You can send the email to USCIS requesting info but they will just come back saying you are in line etc. It's just a waiting game (and they tell you to wait another 4 weeks for a reply even when you request a status update etc). It will all happen.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I sent my package same day and appear to have the same timeline as you. I just received the email saying the card was approved etc yesterday. I've been in the "ready for interview" status for over 6 weeks. You can send the email to USCIS requesting info but they will just come back saying you are in line etc. It's just a waiting game (and they tell you to wait another 4 weeks for a reply even when you request a status update etc). It will all happen.

Yes but they say that when you are past the filling time, the normal timing, you gotta call the 818 number something like that and ask to talk with tier 2, just wanted to know the number and if someone else called and if it worked

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

EAD card arrived today!!.. Next step ssn.. any suggestions???..

Finally an update on our case. The EAD card is in production!!!!

Congrats!

Yes but they say that when you are past the filling time, the normal timing, you gotta call the 818 number something like that and ask to talk with tier 2, just wanted to know the number and if someone else called and if it worked

That date provided is a "Visa Journey timeline" and not a date from USCIS. According to your timeline Jan 5 is the 75th day and yes you can call but they will tell you they have 90 days to process the EAD.

It took me 14 months to get a K3 visa which should have taken six months (married 24 years to US born citizen) - they are overworked and have millions of files to process. You will probably hear something this week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.