Saylin

NVC Filers - October 2014

2,405 posts in this topic

Congratulations! This is fantastic! Did you mail in your IV and AOS packages or do them electronically?

No I have not file through electronic in fact our AOS was invoiced a month before my IV. We send our documents in two different dates. We literally waited 61 days lol.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I just saw on the 60 day wait forum that someone fee change to n/a with the last scan date of 8/29... Hopefully they get done with August this week..

Hi

Can

I just saw on the 60 day wait forum that someone fee change to n/a with the last scan date of 8/29... Hopefully they get done with August this week..

Hi

Can you please post link here?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Aos changed to N/A for step child, but not for spouse. Second mail scanned for IV is 09/03. called NVC to confirm. However we sent both spouse and step child in one packet. Thank God to the extend it is good and Thank God to the extend it is not bad.

Still waiting for the spouse IV review. We had got a check list for original docs for spouse. Check list docs scanned on 09/03.

10/4/13 - I-130 filed

4/17/14 - USCIS shipped case to NVC

10/29 - CC

11/15 - Medical

12/11 - Interview

Kutty - Petitioner

good afternoon everyone

I just called NVC and found out that my wife case is completed, but they are reviewing the children ( i'm bringing two children with her), they told me , all they waiting for a case complete is the children paperwork to catch up with my wife's.

My only concern, is that they also told me that I was missing the passport photocopy of one of the children, the DS-260, but I know for sure I did sent it, I sent everyone's together, and I tripled checked everything, about the DS-260 I also filled on line, the same day as the others, I guess I just have to call back and confirm the good news, it's a good feeling, but is not completed yet, but it will.

My scan date was August 27th.....so I know a lot of us are getting our cases complete this week....

I will keep posting any news...

Thanks and good luck to everyone.

02-09-2013: Marriage in Colombia

USCIS

04-11-2013: Sent I-130 packet

04-15-2013: I-130 NOA1
11-27-2013: I-130 Transfer to Texas Service Center
04-12-2014: I-130 Approved (362 days since NOA1)
04-15-2014: I-130 shipped to NVC

NVC

04-23-2014: NVC received case
05-19-2014: Case Number assigned
05-19-2014: IIN Number assigned. Email addresses given
05-27-2014: DS-261 Available and submitted to NVC

05-27-2014: AOS Fee paid

05-30-2014: AOS Fee showed PAID

06-27-2014: Send AOS package

07-19-2014: received AOS checklist

07-22-2014: Resent AOS Corrected checklist

08-01-2014: NVC received AOS corrected checklist

08-09-2014: Received IV fees

08-20-2014: Paid IV fees

08-22-2014: Sent IV package

08-25-2014: NVC received IV package

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Did your aos fee changed to n/a??

Congratulations!!!! did your aos fee changed to n/a?

yes it changed to na

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Did your aos fee changed to n/a??

Congratulations!!!! did your aos fee changed to n/a?

I hope yours comes soon

How long after your case complete do they schedule an interview? my cc was today

how long after cc do they schedule an interview? my cc was today

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh thats great news for you. I am so glad at least one of us is out of this mess. Atleast now you can rest easy they have all your documents. this means 60 days ---- sept 25 --- so nov 25…right? And they are moving faster….compared to 60 days..after all they are approaching first week of september.

I have given up any hope of getting an interview before february/march of 2015. Since my new scan date will be Oct 7( IF THEY ever confirm it!!), I might get lucky and if not get another checklist have a case complete by december 7-15. So the interview should be in February or MArch of 2015. Well i will call early next week and see if they ever received the oct 7 email …till now…No confirmation!!!

Well thats goodi hope he gets back to you soon...

Well Oct 3..is your last scan date as of now.right??? I would say wait till this friday..why? my reasoning is.lets say you sent it today Oct 15and they do find your paperwork in the system.then my worry would be they might give you Oct 15 (and 60 more calendar days) as the last scan date..even though its the same paper.this is NVC.maybe i am jaded by the systemLOL.. <_< .

If you wait till friday and call up NVC and they say the still cannot see your paperwork in the system..then send it again. This way if it is delayedthen at least its because you gave them enough time. I honesty don't know. I am not an expert at NVC otherwise I would be long over this Process... :diablo:

as of nowi think its all magic and mumbo jumbo.people are getting case complete from sept 3 being their last scan date and there are people waiting from aug 14who knows what is going on... :girlwerewolf2xn::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi TargetNovember14 I received this morning a letter from NVC indicating they have received my Sept 25 documents. Remember the only ones in there system were Sept 12 and they could not find Sept 25 or Oct 3 well they now acknowledged they found one the Sept 25 one.

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Oh thats great news for you. I am so glad at least one of us is out of this mess. Atleast now you can rest easy they have all your documents. this means 60 days ---- sept 25 --- so nov 25right? And they are moving faster.compared to 60 days..after all they are approaching first week of september.

I have given up any hope of getting an interview before february/march of 2015. Since my new scan date will be Oct 7( IF THEY ever confirm it!!), I might get lucky and if not get another checklist have a case complete by december 7-15. So the interview should be in February or MArch of 2015. Well i will call early next week and see if they ever received the oct 7 email till nowNo confirmation!!!

Targetnovember14, dont give up hope they will find yours too! My supervisor must of been the one that found it so will yours. I now have to wait she was going to csll me after she reviewed. I am unsure by what date they will go by last scan not reviewed is Sept 10 and this one also not reviewed Sept 25 so I do not know if they will arrive to the first one snd see everything or wait to last one? How come you mentioned if you are finish by December 7th (you estimate) interview wont be until Feb or March?? Are there no interviews in January.

Try calling and tell them a supervisor give the name is researching your lost ails and if you can speak to them if he/she is there they will transfer you to them. From past experience dont wait on your lawyer they have plenty of clients and you paid a portion already so they are busy you have to be on top of it. I talk from experience I am a law clerk/paralegal know plenty lawyers that work like that. Hood luck I will keep you updated.

Can anyone tell me if they know any apps that an call NVC for free? Magicjack no longer offers free calls to NVC :(

Google Voice! I used that while I was at NVC and never paid a cent to call :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.