Saylin

NVC Filers - October 2014

2,405 posts in this topic

I saw two for scan date 8/20 cc, but thats all. i can't imagine what could be slowing them down now.

I too am looking for this information, however, those of us on VisaJourney are only a small representation of everyone going through this process. Also, I would assume not everyone monitors and comments on these threads as regularly as yourself or I.

:-) it is all good. :-) Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride :-)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys there is a request. Can u please write ur scan date with the message which says u have a case complete or that any of ur documents are approved? Thanks :)

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Omggggggg I am going bullistic! I just received a couple of checklists from the NVC! The first one says that my hsubands court certificate is missing.....well in the instructions it says that only a police certificate is necessary! I do have his court cert. from the USCIS stage, but that wasn't on the instructions!!!!!!!! Also supposedly they are missing my AOS form and my tax transcripts, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I SENT THOSE!!!! I checked al the documents like ten times before sealing the envelope! Why are they doing this? Could it be that they lost it???? If yes how could they lose certain documents and not others?

I filed for an expedite, I could have filed months ago but didn't want to because we were not financially ready...now we are....I already got approved for an expedite at the USCIS stage....

Does anybody have any advise? Did this happen to anybody? Also how long does it take to get an interview if case gets expedited? I plan on calling the nvc today and asking for a supervisor!

Timeline

Omggggggg I am going bullistic! I just received a couple of checklists from the NVC! The first one says that my hsubands court certificate is missing.....well in the instructions it says that only a police certificate is necessary! I do have his court cert. from the USCIS stage, but that wasn't on the instructions!!!!!!!! Also supposedly they are missing my AOS form and my tax transcripts, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I SENT THOSE!!!! I checked al the documents like ten times before sealing the envelope! Why are they doing this? Could it be that they lost it???? If yes how could they lose certain documents and not others?

I filed for an expedite, I could have filed months ago but didn't want to because we were not financially ready...now we are....I already got approved for an expedite at the USCIS stage....

Does anybody have any advise? Did this happen to anybody? Also how long does it take to get an interview if case gets expedited? I plan on calling the nvc today and asking for a supervisor!

Talk to a supervisor. This happened to someone else as well, they lost their documents and I think superisir Sylvia found them in 4 days and their package was approved! Good luck to u! When were ur packages scanned?

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

The NVC rep told me on the phone that they finished reviewing my docs but they are missing my husbands i864 (for the second time bc i already got a checklist for this 3months ago). We have sent it. Does anybody have info abt this situation??? This will delay the case even more ...

Call and ask to speak to a supervisor,

They lost all my civil documents and they still havent found it after a month so I might have to send it again.make sure to have them look into it and get clarification from a supervisor that if you send it again it will be reviewed ASAP

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Call and ask to speak to a supervisor,

They lost all my civil documents and they still havent found it after a month so I might have to send it again.make sure to have them look into it and get clarification from a supervisor that if you send it again it will be reviewed ASAP

Thanks for your comment.

For how long did they review your once you resend them?

I absolutely cannot believe that they are so irresponsible and utterly STUPID to lose this many applican'ts documents!!!!!!!!!! This is is a government agency for Christ's sake, sponsored by OUR MONEY...and it's not cheap if I may add! I can't even imagine how much trouble I would be in at work if I lost someone's files! But its ok for a government agency to do it????!!!! Do they really think I would be so stupid as not to remember my transcripts and AOS form???!!! That's like the most important thing!!! Godddddddd I hate them I hatem sooo much! Everybody was complaining about USCIS , USCIS was a bliss for me...NVC is hell!!!!!! I just pray to God that my case gets expedited so I don't have to deal withthem anymore. After my husband comes here I plan to call them and tell them to kiss my a$$$$

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey Guys!

Congratulations to all recent CCs...wish you all the best for the next stage of this insane adventure and a happy life with your significant other!

It seems they are faster..since they were working on August 20ies already. Come on NVC speed up and give us more CC!

From my end I am still waiting... AOS scan date Sept 8th & IV scan date Sept 24th.

Originally my AOS scan date was Sept 5th according to their email but when I spoke with an NVC Rep last week she told that it was actually Sept 8th..... same for my IV Package my original scan date was Sept 23rd but they decided to assigned me Sept 24th. "There, take that, we will delay you more than you already have been!!"

Anyway this is not the right place to rant.... I know :)

I'll try to remain optimistic....and pray for NO checklist for us still waiting and soon CCs.For those waiting for their interview wish you a smooth sail at this stage!

Have a good day :goofy:

Timeline

Hello Guys,

I had my interview on 7th Oct at Mumbai-India Embassy. CO said everything is fine and they gave 221(g) and ask me to submit those docs and passport in VFS dropbox. Then I submitted my Joint sponsor W2 2013 which mentioned in 221(g) to VFS on 8th Oct. Yesterday they delivered my package to embassy. CEAC status is AP and last updated status is 09 Oct. Now I am waiting for Visa Approval... Any one can help me .. Any experiences in this situation, How long they will take to issue visa.??

We have booked tickets one month before for 18th Oct.. :(

(Attached refusal letter)

As far I know ap doesn't have set time it can go anywhere from week to months and year too!!!

Edited by Ryan H

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey Guys!

Congratulations to all recent CCs...wish you all the best for the next stage of this insane adventure and a happy life with your significant other!

It seems they are faster..since they were working on August 20ies already. Come on NVC speed up and give us more CC!

From my end I am still waiting... AOS scan date Sept 8th & IV scan date Sept 24th.

Originally my AOS scan date was Sept 5th according to their email but when I spoke with an NVC Rep last week she told that it was actually Sept 8th..... same for my IV Package my original scan date was Sept 23rd but they decided to assigned me Sept 24th. "There, take that, we will delay you more than you already have been!!"

Anyway this is not the right place to rant.... I know :)

I'll try to remain optimistic....and pray for NO checklist for us still waiting and soon CCs.For those waiting for their interview wish you a smooth sail at this stage!

Have a good day :goofy:

hello pitchounette im from morocco too and im waiting for CC or checklist since my aos scan date august 22 and my iv scan date september 17 good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone. I recently received my NOA2 on October 1st 2014. I just wanted to know how long before NVC will issue a case number?

NAO1.......11/25/2013

NAO2.......10/01/2014

NVC Case #......11/28/2014

Case Complete......5/27/2015

Medical.......9/22/2015

Interview........10/06/2015 (Administrative Processing)

Visa Issued.......11/2/2015

DHL Email......11/4/2015

VISA Received.......????????

POE..........??????????

Timeline

Good morning all I have a question for all that have sent in the IV package...I am the petitioner and I am a us citizen. My husband lives in Jamaica. We are currently waiting for nvc to assign our file with a case number. They received our case on oct 1,14. Since it appears that we will need to send my husband in passport,his birth certificate and police clearance, im trying to see how I can get these items to the Nvc w/out much delay since he has them and if he has to send them from jamaica, it will take weeks for nvc to get them. Im assuming all these docs will need to be originals. Im just confuse as to how we can get these documents to them w/in a one day turnaround time. He has all these docs right now except police clearance. He should have that by Nov 1. How was everyone able to send their iv package so quickly?

Timeline

Also, when I send the Aos in since ive changed jobs since completing the 130 due to being laid off, will I have to submit a letter from my old employer stating I was laid off and my last pay stubs along w/ a employment letter from my mew employer and paystubs from their and my three last year s tax transcripts? I make enough but I was off work for three months before finding a new job. Therefore my new paystub will not reflect my total earrings this year so far. Plus when I started my new job I had taken a few days off w/out pay due to funeral so I dont want them to think I dont make that much. However my new employ letter will state my annual salary.

Timeline

Hello everyone. I recently received my NOA2 on October 1st 2014. I just wanted to know how long before NVC will issue a case number?

My nebraska approved my case on aug 22, 2014 and did not send my package to nvc until sept 9, 2014. However nvc didnt get my package until Oct 1, 14 and im still waiting for them to assign my case a case number. When I call nvc to check my status, they said it can take up to 30 days for them to scan my package in and assign it a case number

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.