Saylin

NVC Filers - October 2014

2,405 posts in this topic

This is totally unfair and bsh..t!!

If my AOS scan date is August 22nd and by then the "only one packet" policy was not ongoing, Why should i lose 20 days in my case (my IV scan date is Sept 11th too)?

I have the right to have my AOS reviewed before just in case I might get a checklist. They jump over the correct policy (on first come first served basis...)

Agreed total and utter BS that means when they review my AOS/IV and there is something missing not right I have to wait another 60days for them to review. When you pay them money the account is almost instantaneously withdrawn from your account but when it actually comes to doing the work and having common sense they seem to be lacking a lot in that department.

At a minimum since they increased the fees the processing should be speeding up the processing not slowing it down... /end frustrated pissed off rant

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Note: if you're getting an error message ("Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time" or "This case is in the process of termination. Fee payments and online forms can no longer be accepted" or "You cannot make online payments for your case at this time. Please contact the NVC if you have questions or need further information."), do NOT panic. This is actually good news! If you just got your case number, then this message means NVC is inputting your case in their system. If you get this message a few days after case number generation, then it's a good possibility that NVC is invoicing your AOS bill. And if this message appears a few days after DS-261 acceptance, then there's a good chance the IV bill is being invoiced.

I am waiting for cc for my hubby case scan date is August 28 or 29

I am waiting for cc for my hubby case scan date is August 28 or 29

Inshallah CC on its way then. But check the wiki; if you don't feel confident still you can always give NVC a call.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Just got the 60 day email for my AOS checklist with scan date of 10/3, I called this morning and spoke to Claudia and she inform me that my Iv package had been review and approved already so the only thing now is wait for my checklist to be review and hopefully get a cc...

Timeline

Inshallah CC on its way then. But check the wiki; if you don't feel confident still you can always give NVC a call.

THANKS for the response!!!..

gotcha i wouldn't worry then since you received the same answer continuously perhaps they were right about my lawyer just being extra careful thanks and good luck again!! :)

Hey, I paid my AOS fee and now waiting for my IV fee to pop up. How long did it take you to see and be able to pay your IV fee? They told me last week that by yesterday Monday I should have it, if not to call them and they'll do something about it, so the same girl I spoke with had her supervisor push it through cause she said it should've been available already by now. What do you think?

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if the 60 days starts from the day the DS260 was submitted(accepted) or if it goes off of the day they received my IV package?

And

Is it 60 business days or just 60 days?

Soo sad and ready for my hubbie to be with me! Its almost a year from the date we sent off our I-130

Met in Morocco summer 2009

Visited again 2011, 2012, 2013

(The thing I look forward to the most during the year!)

November 2011

K-1 visa (Denied July 2012)

July-November 2012

Waiting for chance to appeal

December 2012

K-1 visa (filed again)

GIVEN THE HARDEST TIME ABANDONED June 2013

September 2013

MARRIED! happy.png

October 2013

5th: Filed

15th: NOA1

March 2014

7th: Transfered to CSC

April 2014

12th: NOA2

May 2014

27th: AOS paid and DS-261 complete

June 2014

10th: AOS sent

August 2014

8th: DS 260 accepted

13th: IV packaged received

October 2014

18th: Checklist

December 2014

11th: CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if the 60 days starts from the day the DS260 was submitted(accepted) or if it goes off of the day they received my IV package?

And

Is it 60 business days or just 60 days?

Soo sad and ready for my hubbie to be with me! Its almost a year from the date we sent off our I-130

I sent in my IV package before the DS-260 became available. I then later filled out the DS-260, almost a month after...but they started my 60 days from when they received the IV package and not the DS-260. They reviewed them both together.

I sent in my IV package before the DS-260 became available. I then later filled out the DS-260, almost a month after...but they started my 60 days from when they received the IV package and not the DS-260. They reviewed them both together.

Thank you.

Met in Morocco summer 2009

Visited again 2011, 2012, 2013

(The thing I look forward to the most during the year!)

November 2011

K-1 visa (Denied July 2012)

July-November 2012

Waiting for chance to appeal

December 2012

K-1 visa (filed again)

GIVEN THE HARDEST TIME ABANDONED June 2013

September 2013

MARRIED! happy.png

October 2013

5th: Filed

15th: NOA1

March 2014

7th: Transfered to CSC

April 2014

12th: NOA2

May 2014

27th: AOS paid and DS-261 complete

June 2014

10th: AOS sent

August 2014

8th: DS 260 accepted

13th: IV packaged received

October 2014

18th: Checklist

December 2014

11th: CASE COMPLETE!

Agreed total and utter BS that means when they review my AOS/IV and there is something missing not right I have to wait another 60days for them to review. When you pay them money the account is almost instantaneously withdrawn from your account but when it actually comes to doing the work and having common sense they seem to be lacking a lot in that department.

At a minimum since they increased the fees the processing should be speeding up the processing not slowing it down... /end frustrated pissed off rant

It is total BS. I tried to speak to a supervisor about it twice and no one called back. This process has been so frustrating. My wife doesn't understand and its causeing a stress on our relationship. You would think they would give some consideration to those of us that are getting screwed over buy thier changes. And then today and EP member get CC with a sept scan date even though they swear they are reveiwing packages the same for mailers and EP. I find myself wanting to just block it all out. At other times I feel I'm going to go crazy if I can't be with my wife soon. I hope things speed up and no more check list. Good luck to all and God speed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello Crisarria….. i remember you got your checklist for AOS same as me. I think it was sept 8 or 9. Right? I never got confirmation for it (my AOS checklist from sept 9)….I know in the EP program sometimes they don't send you a confirmation email. I will be calling them again to confirm if they got my paperwork. I am expecting them to say…"since it is EP they have no access to it". Don't fret too much.

Please if anyone can help!

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello Crisarria.. i remember you got your checklist for AOS same as me. I think it was sept 8 or 9. Right? I never got confirmation for it (my AOS checklist from sept 9).I know in the EP program sometimes they don't send you a confirmation email. I will be calling them again to confirm if they got my paperwork. I am expecting them to say"since it is EP they have no access to it". Don't fret too much.

Hello targetnovember14 yes my aos checklist i received Sept 5 but I sent in docs on Sept 10 and they can see them in the system but the birth certificate they wanted a different one so I sent an email with that attachmt on Sept 25 and I have called everyday and they dont see it so I resent it on oct 3 and I calked again and they cant confirm the email for sept 25 or Oct 3 so I am worried where are they if they are EP? At this point I do not know what to do???? I am worried that the will look at the Sept 10 docs and dont see anything else and they will release the aos but put back another 60 for the bc thst i have sent and they dont see. The operatirs give this lame stories of how they are behind but everyone that sends EP you can see what is sent on the next day or day after. Has this happened to any body at all. Thanks targetnovember14 for responding Edited by Crisarria

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.