Saylin

NVC Filers - October 2014

2,405 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

i saw that …even without a N/A ?? ….and I've been trying to get through for the past hour but i think this is peek calling times now :oops::oops: …i will try again soon thanks

It seems that AOS changing to N/A is not as reliable as before. Many people have had CCs and the AOS has not changed until a few days after. That's been my observation from this thread. I hope you get your CC this week so you can be done with NVC.

:wub: God's timing is always perfect. . . :star:"Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!" (Luke 1:45) ^_^

I-130 Petition (Spouse): 2/20/14: NOA1; 8/18/14: NOA2

NVC Process (IR1)
09/17/14: Case received / Case # and IIN assigned
09/18/14: Submitted DS-261
10/08/14: Received Welcome email
10/10/14: Paid AOS bill
10/16/14: Paid IV bill
10/18/14: Completed DS-260
10/21/14: AOS & IV received / scan date
12/15/14: Case Complete (N/A then phone confirmation)
02/18/15: Biometrics Appt.
02/25/15: Consular Interview (APPROVED!!)
03/05/15: POE at San Ysidro Port of Entry (by car)

It seems that AOS changing to N/A is not as reliable as before. Many people have had CCs and the AOS has not changed until a few days after. That's been my observation from this thread. I hope you get your CC this week so you can be done with NVC.

thank you so much for your kind words jcruzazucar! :) wish the best for you as well

07 may - nvc email to pay both IV and AOS fee :goofy:

07 may - aos fee paid :crying::crying:

16 may - visa fee paid :crying::crying:

30 may - sent in ds-260 electronic form :dancing:

09 june - NVC received both IV and AOS packages :idea:

11 july - i emailed nvc about our case :clock:

21 july - NVC AOS checklist for putting wrong income :ranting:

28 july - sent back NVC checklist :sleepy:

15 aug - scan date at NVC by phone

16 aug - NVC email inquiry response saying we got all documents

22 sept - nvc 60 day email letter received with scan date of AUG 14 :cry:

7 oct - the same damn checklist for wrong income and missing pages…ugh

10 oct - sent out our 2nd checklist …once again asking for the SAME DAMN THING!

14 oct - NVC email saying documents received and scan date of OCT 14 ..let the 60day wait begin :(

15 oct - sent expedite email request to NVC and embassy

20 oct - expedite email APPROVED!

22 OCT - NVC confirmed case is no longer there and ceac processing site changed from NVC to SANTO DOMINGO! BYE BYE NVC!!!!!

:cry: ****60 days for CC will be DEC 14 ……have been in NVC since April 2013 :crying:

They haven't touched my case, its scanned on August 14.....so mad right now ..

hang in there sunshine07 …we should hear something before the end of the week ….ima gunna call again in the morning when they first open ..thats the only time i can get through

07 may - nvc email to pay both IV and AOS fee :goofy:

07 may - aos fee paid :crying::crying:

16 may - visa fee paid :crying::crying:

30 may - sent in ds-260 electronic form :dancing:

09 june - NVC received both IV and AOS packages :idea:

11 july - i emailed nvc about our case :clock:

21 july - NVC AOS checklist for putting wrong income :ranting:

28 july - sent back NVC checklist :sleepy:

15 aug - scan date at NVC by phone

16 aug - NVC email inquiry response saying we got all documents

22 sept - nvc 60 day email letter received with scan date of AUG 14 :cry:

7 oct - the same damn checklist for wrong income and missing pages…ugh

10 oct - sent out our 2nd checklist …once again asking for the SAME DAMN THING!

14 oct - NVC email saying documents received and scan date of OCT 14 ..let the 60day wait begin :(

15 oct - sent expedite email request to NVC and embassy

20 oct - expedite email APPROVED!

22 OCT - NVC confirmed case is no longer there and ceac processing site changed from NVC to SANTO DOMINGO! BYE BYE NVC!!!!!

:cry: ****60 days for CC will be DEC 14 ……have been in NVC since April 2013 :crying:

Timeline

This reply to the poster was the only correct reply to their question. All the other posters sounding the alarm about checklists should probably check the Country Reciprocity Schedule to see what civil document requirements actually are for a given country before posting. That schedule can be found here: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country.html

My bad. I get what you're saying. However, and no offense here, I think it's also the OP's duty to check on these simple things himself. I feel like more and more people just come here and ask questions without even reading Saylin's wiki (which thankfully contains all these helpful links) or going through the thread and looking for similar questions/problems. It blows up the thread unnecessarily.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!

CEAC website changed from Paid to NA....called and the wonderful Arthur gave me the good news...he said they are still scheduling for Nov!!!

Thank you to the Good Lord and the staff, friends and VJ family!

Last scan date 15 Aug 2014

Yay! I am very happy for you! You deserve it :)

PS: My husband still hasn't called NVC. So I think we have a CC, but don't know for sure.

Edited by StrawberryKiss

I called NVC last Friday and was told I have a checklist for my IV package but still have not received the email. This is my second checklist which means another 60 days, I'm absolutely heart broken at this point... My checklist will likely get reviewed in December and I will have spent 8months waiting at NVC unless something magical happens and they start reviewing packages quicker.

I've submitted an expedite request last week unrelated to my checklist and hope that it's approved. I currently live in Turkey with my husband and the embassy here has issued a security warning for its citizens due to the ISIS attacks that are happening at the Syrian border about possible terrorist attacks against US citizens living in Turkey...I explained my personal situation in the hope that I might get an expedite but who knows...

Wow.... I am so sorry to hear this. We just sent in our corrected AOS for a checklist and our waiting with about 50 days more to go. I feel terrible for anyone checklisted when the penalty is so great. But, hang in there. You have already come a long way!!

CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last scan date 15 Aug 2014

Oh this makes me so happy!! Congratulations!!! I hope you get a date soon and make your way back to Texas! :D

Our Visa Journey(s)

K-1 Visa
01/15/2013 - Sent I-129F overnight via Fedex
07/17/2013 - Sent to London
*** Abandoned K1 Visa route due to wedding plans that could NOT be changed**

07/27/2013 - Married in TX!!

CR-1 Visa
09/12/2013 - Sent I-130 overnight via Fedex
09/18/2013 - NOA1 - E-mail and text - Sent to NBC Overland Park
03/03/2014 - Case Transferred to CSC
03/27/2014 - NOA2 - E-mail and text - APPROVED!!!
04/04/2014 - NVC Received

05/05/2014 - Case Number & IIN Assigned

05/08/2014 - Submitted DS-261

05/10/2014 - AOS Available/Paid/Sent Package

05/13/2014 - AOS Package Received/Fee withdrawn (Scanned on 5/15) - Happy bday to me! :)

05/14/2014 - AOS Shows as PAID

05/19/2014 - IV Available/Paid/Sent Package

05/20/2014 - IV Fee withdrawn/Shows as PAID/DS-260 Available & Submitted

05/21/2014 - IV Package Received (Scanned on 5/23)

06/13/2014 - AOS Approved

06/26/2014 - CASE COMPLETE!!! (Confirmed by call, AOS changed to N/A)

07/10/2014 - Interview date assigned!!!! (August 19th)

07/11/2014 - Received Interview letter via e-mail

07/21/2014 - Hubby's medical (Passed!)/E-mail sent to embassy requesting earlier date

07/23/2014 - Interview rescheduled!!

08/04/2014 - INTERVIEW IN LONDON!! - APPROVED!!!!! :luv:

08/12/2014 - VISA IN HAND!!

08/30/2014 - POE in Houston!!

352 days from filing to POE

*Full timeline in profile

Removal of Conditions (I-751)

07/07/2016 - Sent I-751 overnight via USPS

07/08/2016 - CSC received & NOA1

07/21/2016 - Biometrics letter received
07/25/2016 - Walk-in Biometrics Appt (Org. appt - 8/2)

"Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars."

- Gilbert Parker

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Wow.... I am so sorry to hear this. We just sent in our corrected AOS for a checklist and our waiting with about 50 days more to go. I feel terrible for anyone checklisted when the penalty is so great. But, hang in there. You have already come a long way!!

what was scan date of your AOS package which got checklisted?

USCIS:
Service Center : Vermont Service Centre
Consulate : New Delhi, India.
2013/12/02 : Got Married in India

2014/02/13 : Mailed I-130 application
2013/02/18 : NOA 1
2014/06/04 : Received NOA2

NATIONAL VISA CENTER (NVC):
2014/06/30 : National Visa Center (NVC) received approved I-130 petition from Vermont Service Centre
2014/07/10 : National Visa Center (NVC) Case Number, IIN & BIN generated.
2014/07/18 : DS-261 available. Completed & submitted online.
2014/07/18 : AOS fee bill invoiced & paid online.

2014/08/15 : Mailed AOS package (Scan date-19th August)

2014/09/04 : IV fee bill invoiced & paid online.

2014/09/06 : Mailed IV package (scanned into system on September 10th)

2014/09/10 : Submitted DS-260

2014/11/07: New scan date for AOS checklist

2015/01/05: Case Complete

My bad. I get what you're saying. However, and no offense here, I think it's also the OP's duty to check on these simple things himself. I feel like more and more people just come here and ask questions without even reading Saylin's wiki (which thankfully contains all these helpful links) or going through the thread and looking for similar questions/problems. It blows up the thread unnecessarily.

Yay! I am very happy for you! You deserve it :)

PS: My husband still hasn't called NVC. So I think we have a CC, but don't know for sure.

congrats!!!!

We are still battling NVC'c checklist mistake. I am hoping for a case complete by the end of the week, scan date Aug 13th. Please Lord, help us. I called today and at least they received our expedite request last Friday and are awaiting an answer from Belgrade. :unsure::innocent::help:

I have an IV scan date 8/8 but I sent in a doc needed that was scanned on 9/9. Last week I called to see when my IV would be reviewed and I was informed that as of last Wendsday they are reveiwing all documents together on the most recent scan date. I was really down about this and called the next day and was told the same thing, so I see you have a scan date checklist in September so it will be until the last scan date before they review your paperwork. Unless the make more changes.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

what was scan date of your AOS package which got checklisted?

I also got an AOS checklist Oct 1st after 55 long days off waiting for a cc :( I got my attorney to fixed it that same day and resend the checklist on Oct 2nd via FedEx. It got there and was sign for on 10/3 but still haven't receive an email as of today from Nvc. I know they are taking around 3 to 4 business days to generated the email so hopefully my scan date will be 10/3... I got nothing else from them and I also had send my Iv package with my AOS so hopefully that got approved.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

I have an IV scan date 8/8 but I sent in a doc needed that was scanned on 9/9. Last week I called to see when my IV would be reviewed and I was informed that as of last Wendsday they are reveiwing all documents together on the most recent scan date. I was really down about this and called the next day and was told the same thing, so I see you have a scan date checklist in September so it will be until the last scan date before they review your paperwork. Unless the make more changes.

Yes, I have read a lot of people saying that. I spoke to three different reps and a supervisor multiple times last week, and they have all told me my IV documents will be reviewed by Oct 13th, my 60 days. We sent in another correction in September due to NVC mistake, so that is what we are fighting now. I am hopeful I will hear something this week, but if I do not I am willing to fight tooth and nail. I will not wait longer for a mistake that's not my own. Details in my signature. I hope this week proves productive for everyone! :)

Edited by Petar&Wendy

USCIS
09/03/2013 - Sent I-130
09/13/2013 - NOA1

04/23/2014 - I-130 Approval/NOA2

NVC

06/02/2014 - DS -261 & AOS invoice Available

06/03/2014 - AOS invoice paid & DS-261 completed
06/04/2014 - DS-261 received by NVC

06/10/2014 - AOS Package sent
​06/16/2014 - AOS received/scanned by NVC
08/01/2014 - AOS checklist via email*
08/04/2014 - AOS checklist packet sent

08/06/2014 - IV Package sent with AOS barcode coversheet
08/07/2014 - DS-261 reviewed by NVC

08/09/2014 - IV Bill invoiced

08/11/2014 - IV Bill paid
08/12/2014 - AOS checklist scanned at NVC

08/13/2014 - DS-260 Completed online

08/13/2014 - IV Package scanned at NVC

09/09/2014 - AOS checklist hard-copy*

09/11/2014 - "Real" AOS checklist packet sent*

09/15/2014 - "Real" AOS checklist scanned at NVC

10/03/2014 - NVC received emailed expedite request, forwarded to Belgrade Embassy (financial)

10/09/2014 - Belgrade Embassy denied expedite (financial)

10/16/2014 - Emailed expedite request to NVC, forwarded to Belgrade Embassy (NVC error)

10/17/2014 - Expedite ACCEPTED!!! (NVC error)

10/23/2014 - NVC shipped case to BLG

11/07/2014 - Called BLG, inquired about case and received interview date, interview packet was mailed 11/6/14, never received any email
11/13/2014 - Received interview packet, postmarked 11/10/14 even though BLG said sent on 11/6/14

Embassy
11/13/2014 - Medical

11/19/2014 - Interview- APPROVED!!

11/21/2014 - BLG posted visa packet through DHL to Čačak (has tracking number)
11/24/2014 - Visa in hand (picked up in Čačak at DHL)

11/28/2014 - Goodbye Serbia!
11/29/2014 - POE in Seattle

*On 08/01/14 I received a checklist via email and responded right away. Over a month later, on 09/09/14, I received the hard-copy in the mail. Upon reading the hard-copy, I found that NVC made a mistake and emailed me the wrong checklist. I contacted a supervisor at NVC and she instructed me to write a letter of explanation to accompany my "real" checklist response. She also told me this may not help me and that we may be back in line. Lord help us!

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi everyone so I sent in the BC new one in Sept 25 electronic and they still cant see it. They keep on saying that someone has not looked st the email and I have to wait. But i tell them this never happens usually when you send a electronic doc it is seen the next day or day after. Has anyone had this recently happen to them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.