dwheels76

November 2014 Interviews

2,215 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everybody, checking in. Got case complete as of September 30. I got lots of reading to do about the pre interview stuff and the actual interview itself.

Congratulations sweetie. So happy for you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

If one does not call NVC about the interview date, does one get interview date email from NVC and how long from CC. Am just so tired of calling NVC.

NVC should have the petitioner and beneficiaries email address they will email what they have on file. It usually comes within 2 days. It use to be immediate. Who knows now.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Case was completed on 9/15, now waiting for the Interview date. Hopefully it's not another nightmare... :):)

But my wife's address have changed this past month while at NVC, do I need to contact them for address change so they don't send the Interview Packet to the wrong address?

Edited by amysummer13

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everybody!!! I am so happy! My 2 kids called me to let me know that they were APPROVED!!! No documents were requested. The interview went very smooth. Their mom (my ex) was with them at the interview. They asked her if she was their biological mother, and if I was her husband. She said that I am not her husband. They asked her if she was sure, she said YES. I am her ex-husband and biological father of the kids. And then, the officer told her that the kids are approved. The weird thing is that they took her fingerprints too. She was surprised.

The kids are so happy that finally they can come to the USA!!!! :dancing: Wish the rest of you guys lot of luck and blessings.

Timeline

Case was completed on 9/15, now waiting for the Interview date. Hopefully it's not another nightmare... :):)

But my wife's address have changed this past month while at NVC, do I need to contact them for address change so they don't send the Interview Packet to the wrong address?

Everything with NVC is via email long as you have email that's how you will get your interview letter.

She can give current address at interview. That's when you correct the DS-260 too late now.

And welcome to the group congratulations. I have added you to the spreadsheet. WOW Nigeria is really got a bunch for this next round. Hope you all get in.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline

Can you call them and check? Squeaky wheel does .......................... etc, etc. ;) (F) (F) Praying you get it tomorrow so you can relax. :D

How I wish they had phone service for us outlanders, would have called them 100 times already :lol: I will ask husband to email them tomorrow morning, if I'm still in AP. Your prayers are much appreciated! (F)

IR1 took 520 days....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you ,,, I wish you a good luck ,,,,

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO congratulations so happy for you, how long did it take for you to get this notification? (F) (L) (F)

Edited by BEBO&BEBO

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

guys .. unfortunately i made more then 5 stupid mistakes in my DS 260 .. now my case has completed with NVC ..do i need to refill my visa application form or just edit in computer ..i am just worried please help .advance thanks for this stupid (me) guy .:(

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

Timeline

guys .. unfortunately i made more then 5 stupid mistakes in my DS 260 .. now my case has completed with NVC ..do i need to refill my visa application form or just edit in computer ..i am just worried please help .advance thanks for this stupid (me) guy . :(

There is nothing you can do to correct the DS-260 until you go to interview and let the CO know.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

There is nothing you can do to correct the DS-260 until you go to interview and let the CO know.

thanks dheel but please explain what i need to say to CO.. i was areading on different site that if you made mistake in ds 260 then you can fill an other separate ds 260 and give to the CO at ur interview .. is it ok if i do that ?

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi everybody, checking in. Got case complete as of September 30. I got lots of reading to do about the pre interview stuff and the actual interview itself.

Congratulations !!! Good like for interview date ?

Filed: Timeline

I read that N/A in AOS fees means case complete. I called them after seeing N/A. They said Case complete and I should now wait interview schedule. My question:

-I did not get any email for case complete? Do we generally get email or not.

-Do we have any other place in the website to see case complete?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

NVC should have the petitioner and beneficiaries email address they will email what they have on file. It usually comes within 2 days. It use to be immediate. Who knows now.

OK. Thanks.

Hi everybody!!! I am so happy! My 2 kids called me to let me know that they were APPROVED!!! No documents were requested. The interview went very smooth. Their mom (my ex) was with them at the interview. They asked her if she was their biological mother, and if I was her husband. She said that I am not her husband. They asked her if she was sure, she said YES. I am her ex-husband and biological father of the kids. And then, the officer told her that the kids are approved. The weird thing is that they took her fingerprints too. She was surprised.

The kids are so happy that finally they can come to the USA!!!! :dancing: Wish the rest of you guys lot of luck and blessings.

Congratulations.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline

thank you was I AP for 2 days

congratulations !!! were you in Administrative Processing status for a long time ?

thanks for responding, I was in AP for about 2 weeks and today the status changed back to ready, is it a good sign ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.