dwheels76

November 2014 Interviews

2,215 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

CEAC site has Immigration Visa Application "READY"

And bellow: "Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the US Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your docs as directed...Otherwise. please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment..."

So, what does READY mean?

I just checked on DHL website, and if I enter EXP 16 OCT 2014A without specifying a country Bosnia, I get packets listing for other countries but none going to Bosnia. However, if I enter EXP 16 OCT 2014A and specify Bosnia for country I get result that packet was sent on October 17, and it got delivered to Sarajevo, Bosnia on Oct 20.

I'm guessing these are my docs, I haven't heard anyone else from Bosnia having CC recently besides myself. And this date matches my case. I received interview letter on Oct 17, letter was dated Oct 16. When I called them, operator told me that they sent out my docs on Oct 17.

Not necessarily. It could be a K1. a reaffirm and other petition. Te best way to know is you have to know when your petition was sent out from NVC or just wait.

Ready on the website means that. It may not have left yet or gone in IN-transit.

But seeing it left the day you got interview assigned and arrived monday it may be yours.

If you really need to know you have to call NVC.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

hi, yes I have interview at the Mumbai Consulate.

Aren't they supposed to send the file to embassy AFTER the interview is scheduled??

Sorry dilmera I got confused you have interview yes it gos at at sometime after scheduling. Sorry.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

dwheels can you please add me on the interview tread. Int Oct 28! Also, how should hubby prepare for the interview. He was not wearing a suit in our wedding pictures and I am told he is going to get a ride for that help?

Honestly at this point and hubby so nervous just relax. You know each other and I pray the answers just come to him. I sure wouldn't be stressin him out more with last minute questions that may have him even more distracted.

Praying for you two and a short AP process. Haiti is no joke for real.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hello Suki,

Wow Hong Kong for a week…its will be great….have a great time.

I had a question ---- how much time did it take for your partner to get her PR card (Green Card) mailed after the POE?

It took about 7 to 8 weeks, if I remember correctly...

Sukie in NY

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

Thanks Cathymac :) same to you... :star:

you disappeared for the whole NVC process.but i am glad you already got through.yay. :thumbs:

Lol, didn't quite disappear but the NVC thread was so daunting, it seemed to grow a hundred pages a day, I just stuck with the Facebook pages ;) I haven't looked lately but I hope all the rest of November are done with uscis now.

Married New York 09/27/13Filed I-130 11/23/13Noa1 11/27/13 VSCNoa2 05/23/14 Case received nvc 6/6/14Case # and IIN 6/27/14AOS and IV invoiced 7/12/14AOS and IV paid 7/14/14DS260 submitted 7/22/14Aos and IV scan date 08/14/14Case complete 10/06/14Medical 9/22/14<p>Interview 11/17/14

POE Philadelphia 12/2/14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Oh don't be scared or nervous about that. I am sure you have a case complete. Your AOS fees went from PAIN to N/A right. Also you called up and confirmed it. You are in with us. LOL!!

I know of some cases where after the case complete they never got the email and directly got an interview date. Also you got a case complete on Oct 20----- so i would definitely wait till the 27 Oct to get that email.

And thanks :goofy: same to you.. :dancing:

Thanks:) but my case is still at NVC on CEAC website and I dont trust NVC operator n so I am now worried.

I hope my case will be moving to the embassy in Tokyo soon.

Thank you so much for cheering me up:)

Hey hi all

I have a question" when the NVC starts scheduling the interviews do they send us an email or do we have to call them for the interview?"

Have the same question.

Anyone?

*** See timeline for further info :dancing:

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : California Service Center Date Filed : 2016-12-04 NOA Date : 2016-12-08

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

LOL…yes…the NVC thread is daunting…. :D … i still get nervous when i see it!!!! :(:D:yes: . I am not out of NVC…..yet…..until i see the tracking thing move and my papers are at the Montreal Consulate.

Facebook pages..eh! they are good.

I think most people from the November thread would have moved onto the NVC stage, at least by now, if not all the way through. I remember by the time i got the I130 approved about 40-50% had it already approved and were moving to the NVC stage. Fingers crossed!!

Lol, didn't quite disappear but the NVC thread was so daunting, it seemed to grow a hundred pages a day, I just stuck with the Facebook pages ;) I haven't looked lately but I hope all the rest of November are done with uscis now.

Hey hi all

I have a question" when the NVC starts scheduling the interviews do they send us an email or do we have to call them for the interview?"

You need to call them if you want to know asap, could take a week for the email. Try and figure out from the speadsheet when they are scheduling for your country and hope others update their info and call them.

Married New York 09/27/13Filed I-130 11/23/13Noa1 11/27/13 VSCNoa2 05/23/14 Case received nvc 6/6/14Case # and IIN 6/27/14AOS and IV invoiced 7/12/14AOS and IV paid 7/14/14DS260 submitted 7/22/14Aos and IV scan date 08/14/14Case complete 10/06/14Medical 9/22/14<p>Interview 11/17/14

POE Philadelphia 12/2/14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Well from what i saw on the pages on this thread- people who got CC in September (15- 30 sept)…got their interviews assigned between 30 sept - 6th october… for the month of november. Their papers are in transit now..some have reached and some are getting there.

SO by that same rationale --- i think all CCs between 14 oct - 30 Oct will have our interviews assigned between 30 oct - 10 Nov for the month of December…. and so i would assume that our paperwork will move out of NVC somewhere in the month of November (6-25 Nov). Till then we ALL have our paperwork at NVC even though we have CC's. :content::jest:. Which means we will NOT be leaving the "twilight zone" until middle november :alien: .

Thanks:) but my case is still at NVC on CEAC website and I dont trust NVC operator n so I am now worried.
I hope my case will be moving to the embassy in Tokyo soon.
Thank you so much for cheering me up:)

Dear Singer,

When you are in AP, the embassy/consulate/Washington DC is comparing your name against all sorts of bad-guy databases. If there is a match (a "hit"), then it takes a little longer to check and find out if you are an OK-person.

If you have a common surname for your country (Smith or Johnson for the US, Patel for India, Park or Lee for Korea, Suzuki for Japan, as examples), then the chances of your name getting a "hit" on one of the databases is even higher. If your given and family name combination is the same as a bad-guy, then it takes time to make sure YOU are not the bad guy.

As an example - I was really nervous about my I-130 being approved, because my first-middle-last name combination was the exact same one as a woman who was arrested for child abuse. We were also within one year of age - making it even scarier... Luckily, we don't look alike!

I am not sure if the embassy/consulate has exactly the same databases as Washington, DC.

Sukie in NY

Thanks Sukie from NY :star:

I appreciate your detailed answer

My first name and second name are kinda common

but my last name is very unique .. no one else has it here in Egypt

I hope my great great great grandfather was not involved in any illegal stuff back in his times :goofy:

I guess I will just have to wait again :clock: .. hopefully a month or so (I hope the officer turns to be right)

Singer

09-27-2013 NOA1

03-21-2014 I-130 approved in 183 days

03-31-2014 Case received by NVC

05-09-2014 Accepted DS-261

05-15-2014 Pay AOS Bill

05-19-2014 Pay IV Bill

05-26-2014 Sent AOS Package & IV package

05-29-2014 NVC received both packages

06-02-2014 NVC scanned both packages

07-09-2014 IV Package accepted (Fake A.O.S. Checklist)

07-14-2014 Real Checklist for A.O.S. (petitioner I-864 zeros and N/As missing)

07-17-2014 Checklist sent

07-21-2014 Checklist scanned

09-10-2014 Case Complete

09-27-2014 Medical

10-19-2014 Interview >> (A.P.)

10-30-2014 Visa Issued

11-13-2014 POE (IAD)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone,

this is my first post in interview forum. I just got cc today. Can anyone tell me what is the last interview date scheduled for mumbai consulate,India ?

Can anyone tell me when would i get interview date approx ?

I am at Mumbai Consulate, India.

thank you in advance.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.