dwheels76

November 2014 Interviews

2,215 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Canadian folks! :star: Quick question! :huh2:

I just received an email from the Montreal Consulate asking me to bring the petitioner's original birth certificate to the interview. :blink:

Not a big deal - I will bring it with me. :yes:

I was just wondering if you received the same email. :whistle:

haha its really funny the faces u put in ur posts :D

i like putting faces too :rolleyes:

my fav one is this :pop::bonk: haha

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My wife she went for medical last week and today she got report and doctor told her that she need two more shorts? How is it possible? he already handle her a report and says after 1 month she need two more shorts while she have interview? Am I missing something here?

What shots does she needs? They didn't tell her this at the medical when she went originally?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

WOW 3 people interviewing in Japan all CC same day. Hope you aren't all the same person. LOL

Congratulations. Welcome to the group. I have added you to the spreadsheet.

Really ?? Wow I have never seen other Japanese on VJ yet haha. I have been here from I-130 Oct 2013 thread with Austin Canada and others:)

Thank you! Cannot wait for the interview!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guys I got cc on October 21, does anyone know how long before I get an interview date? Just curious and want to be in the know.

Edited by Ingrid28

Service Center - Texas

I -130 sent - October 26, 2013

NOA 1 - November 07, 2013

RFE - May 06, 2014

RFE Hard Copy Received - May 12, 2014 (2 passport size photo for the petitioner)

RFE Sent - May 15, 2014

NOA 2 - May 29, 2014

National Visa Center

NVC Received - 18/06/2014

Fill out DS - 261 Form & submit - 08/07/2014

Pay AOS Fee - 25/07/2014

Send AOS Package - 02/08/2014

NVC Receive AOS Package - 04/08/2014

Receive IV Bill - 28/08/2014

Send IV Package - 28/08/2014

Pay IV Bill - 30/08/2014

Case Complete - October 21, 2014

Interview Date - December 05, 2014 rescheduled from December 29, 2014

Interview Result - Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Ok now i can say officially.

CASE COMPLETE. I got the AOS fees changed from PAID TO N/A on October 16, and confirmed by calling them but after what happened to Soloenta I don't trust them. FInally today got my email CONFIRMATION. :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I guess now i am on this thread. Woohoo.. Now to wait for them to schedule an interview .hopefully early december.

@dwheels ---- thank you so much for keeping this page and renewing it monthly. I added myself to the google spreadsheet.

Congratulations!!!

Now I feel scared from your post. I got cc on Oct 20 but have not received anything yet. I wanna trust the operator on the phone but yes they are NVC!! It's not always 100% true..:(

I do hope to receive an confirmation email soon!

Ok now i can say officially.

CASE COMPLETE. I got the AOS fees changed from PAID TO N/A on October 16, and confirmed by calling them but after what happened to Soloenta I don't trust them. FInally today got my email CONFIRMATION. :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I guess now i am on this thread. Woohoo.. Now to wait for them to schedule an interview .hopefully early december.

@dwheels ---- thank you so much for keeping this page and renewing it monthly. I added myself to the google spreadsheet

Whoohoo, congrats fellow novemberite, on to the next stage now :D

Edited by Cathymac

Married New York 09/27/13Filed I-130 11/23/13Noa1 11/27/13 VSCNoa2 05/23/14 Case received nvc 6/6/14Case # and IIN 6/27/14AOS and IV invoiced 7/12/14AOS and IV paid 7/14/14DS260 submitted 7/22/14Aos and IV scan date 08/14/14Case complete 10/06/14Medical 9/22/14<p>Interview 11/17/14

POE Philadelphia 12/2/14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just received an email from the Montreal Consulate asking me to bring the petitioner's original birth certificate to the interview. :blink:

I haven't yet but we did send an original one to USCIS with our I-130.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

ahh i hope i'll be from those "some approved rightaway " :)

thanks for the support and good luck for all of us! :)

Let me give you some hope. This is a blessed thread you hear me. I have yet to see one denial on anyone who rides the Interview thread fun ship. AP yes (short) but it all turns out good.

Thye seem to get better and faster lately and I say with you fast. Just hang on.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
Waybill: 4840521442 Arrived at Delivery Facility in CARACAS - VENEZUELA Sign up for shipment notifications Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 13:20 Origin Service Area: BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USA Destination Service Area: CARACAS - CARACAS - VENEZUELA

Show Details

Waybill: 4840521453 Delivered - Signed for by Get Proof of Delivery Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 15:13 Origin Service Area: BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USA Destination Service Area: CASABLANCA - CASABLANCA - MOROCCO

Show Details

Waybill: 4840521464 Signed for by: MALISZEWSKI Get Proof of Delivery Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 13:25 Origin Service Area: BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USA Destination Service Area: WARSAW - WARSZAWA - POLAND

Show Details

Waybill: 4840521475 Processed at DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA Sign up for shipment notifications Friday, October 24, 2014 at 00:30 Origin Service Area: BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USA Destination Service Area: DELHI (NEW DELHI) - NEW DELHI - INDIA

Show Details

Waybill: 4840521486 Arrived at Delivery Facility in ACCRA - GHANA Sign up for shipment notifications Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 21:49 Origin Service Area: BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USA Destination Service Area: ACCRA - ACCRA - GHANA

Show Details

Waybill: 4840521490 Scheduled for delivery as agreed Sign up for shipment notifications Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 13:02 Origin Service Area: BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USA Destination Service Area: PORT OF SPAIN - PORT OF SPAIN - TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

Show Details

Waybill: 4840521501 Signed for by: KRISHNA SECURITY Get Signature Proof of Delivery Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 10:04 Origin Service Area: BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USA Destination Service Area: ABU DHABI - ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Show Details

Waybill: 4840521512 Signed for by: S ESTER Get Signature Proof of Delivery Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 14:50 Origin Service Area: BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USA Destination Service Area: QUEBEC SERVICE AREA, QC - MONTREAL - CANADA

Show Details

Waybill: 4840521534 Signed for by: DUDKO A V Get Signature Proof of Delivery Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 16:10 Origin Service Area: BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USA Destination Service Area: NORTH OF MOSCOW - MOSCOW - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE

Show Details

Waybill: 4840521556 Departed Facility in ABIDJAN - COTE D IVOIRE Sign up for shipment notifications Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 21:28 Origin Service Area: BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USA Destination Service Area: FREETOWN - FREETOWN - SIERRA LEONE

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

You mean your doctor let you know that your medical exam results were fine? :wow:

Nobody mentioned anything about my medical results when I picked them up. :wacko:

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you don't have to go back to the doctor's office for another medical exam. :lol:

That would totally suck if you had to undress in front of your doctor again. :bonk:

Had my medical today and the doctor immediately told me that all my results were fine, including the x-ray.

And I was also really happy when she told me to take off my jeans and sweater only, so I got to avoid the nakedness part completely :thumbs::innocent:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

haha its really funny the faces u put in ur posts :D

i like putting faces too :rolleyes:

my fav one is this :pop::bonk: haha

My favorite ones are: :wow::oops::bonk::dead:

Really ?? Wow I have never seen other Japanese on VJ yet haha. I have been here from I-130 Oct 2013 thread with Austin Canada and others:)

Thank you! Cannot wait for the interview!

Congrats! :dance: Fellow Oct filer! :star: Finally! :thumbs:

Now I feel scared from your post. I got cc on Oct 20 but have not received anything yet. I wanna trust the operator on the phone but yes they are NVC!! It's not always 100% true.. :(

I do hope to receive an confirmation email soon!

You'll receive a CC letter in a week from your CC date. :star:

I haven't yet but we did send an original one to USCIS with our I-130.

You sent the sponsor's original birth certificate to USCIS!? :wow:

I sent a copy so that might be why they're requesting me to bring the original one. :mellow:

Naturalization

N-400 Sent: Aug 22, 2017

NOA: Aug 24, 2017

Biometrics: Sept 22, 2017

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

Oath Ceremony: Oct 23, 2018

Removing Conditions

I-751 Sent: Aug 22, 2016

NOA1: Aug 25, 2016

Biometrics: Oct 12, 2016

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

I-130 Application

NOA1: Oct 4, 2013

NOA2: Apr 11, 2014

NVC Received: Apr 30

Case Number: May 23

DS-261 / AOS Fee: June 5

AOS Package (Scan): June 16

IV Fee: July 18

IV Package (Scan): July 25

DS-260 Form: July 25

AOS Package (Accepted): July 29

Case Complete: Sept 16

Medical Exam: Oct 16

Interview: Nov 10

Visa Received: Nov 19

POE: Nov 20, 2014

Timeline

My favorite ones are: :wow::oops::bonk::dead:

You sent the sponsor's original birth certificate to USCIS!? :wow:

I sent a copy so that might be why they're requesting me to bring the original one. :mellow:

Only cuz we mailed it from Japan and when we got to the post office finally, we discovered we had forgotten to make a copy of it. At that point it was easier to mail the original and order a replacement one then to try to find a photocopier and then get back to the post office before it closed. Lol

Timeline

I got e-mail letter from NVC on Oct 17, they scheduled the interview for Nov 5.

I was trying to track my documents if they sent it to Bosnia, but so far I did not find anything that left for Bosnia on DHL website.

Is it possible that not every packet sent is visible on DHL?

Congratulations on the Interview date I have added you to spreadsheet. Nothing yet has come up for Bosnia. But they may be waiting until last minute. Have you been following your petition on the CEAC and seen it say In-Transit? Have you called NVC to ask if your petition has been sent out that's the only way to know what you track is indeed yours.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Ok now i can say officially….

I guess now i am on this thread. Woohoo….. Now to wait for them to schedule an interview ….hopefully early december.

@dwheels ---- thank you so much for keeping this page and renewing it monthly. I added myself to the google spreadsheet.

You rock. Congratulations. Thank you. Welcome to the fun bunch.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Yes, I got that email yesterday! Thank goodness I have it because it would be very short notice to get it otherwise! I guess it is a new requirement. We sent in a copy of it with the I-130 so I guess it makes sense they need to see original. They also asked for me what "status" my children have in the US and to email scans of my childrens' passports to prove their US citizenship.

FYI I did ask them if it was possible to move the interview earlier, because I still hadn't booked travel in the hopes that even a few days earlier it would be possible. I got a kind reply from a rep explaining that in Canada they only "expedite" appointments for extreme health or humanitarian reasons. I guess even if our docs had gotten there sooner we still wouldn't have been moved to earlier dates. Ah well. So goes this process.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.