dadajhow

I-751 October 2014 Filers

718 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm I confused or something? I noticed a couple of weeks ago (It may have been last week) that "lifting conditions" were processing cases filed in October 2014. However, when I looked at the processing time on VJ as of today, it said, "September 10, 2014". I could have sworn that it had "October 10, 2014" cases being processed. Did anyone else notice that?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

With regards to approvals, a few weeks back case approvals seemed to be on a roll for getting approved. Now, it feels like the approvals are coming in a lot slower.

Yes, I also noticed. Maybe they are still recovering from the long Memorial Day weekend... I hope you get your approval soon though as some people before you were approved already.

ROC:

10/30/2014 - package sent

11/04/2014 - package delivered to the USCIS Vermont Service Center at 10:22am

11/06/2014 - check cashed

11/08/2014 - NOA with conditional residency extension for 1 more year received. NOA1 Receipt date 11/04/2014

12/05/2014 - called USCIS about delay in getting my biometrics appointment notice

12/12/2014 - received biometrics appointment notice dated 12/08/2014 with the 01/02/2015 biometrics appointment date

12/19/2014 - walk-in attempt to do early biometrics; they didn't accept walk-ins that day, so my attempt was unsuccessful

12/22/2014 - successful biometrics walk-in

06/18/2015 - ROC approved! Received a letter in the mail box on 06/22/2015

06/23/2015 - the new green card was ordered

07/02/2015 - the new green card was mailed

07/06/2015 - the card was picked up by USPS

07/08/2015 - the card was delivered

N-400:

07/11/2016 - package sent

07/13/2016 - package delivered to the USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox

07/14/2016 - NOA receipt date

07/16/2016 - biometrics scheduled for 08/02/2016

07/18/2016 - check cashed

07/19/2016 - NOA received in the mail

07/19/2016 - created an online account and saw the biometrics notification dated 07/16/2016 with the biometrics appointment scheduled for 08/02/2016

08/02/2016 - biometrics appointment

01/03/2017 - SMS and Email update received that interview has been scheduled

01/07/2017 - interview letter received (interview date - 02/08/2017)

02/08/2017 - interview

02/28/2017 - oath ceremony

I am a United States Citizen!

Timeline

Yes, I also noticed. Maybe they are still recovering from the long Memorial Day weekend... I hope you get your approval soon though as some people before you were approved already.

My N01 date was in November. All of the people approved before me, their N01 day was in October. The remaining cases that has an N01 date in November hasn't been approved. The only one that's been approved under Vermont is a "son" case. So, I'm not too worried, or I wasn't until you said, "some people before you were approved already." :). But looking at the list, not being approved, seems correct based on my N01 date being in November. Hopefully, we'll hear something by the end of July, if not sooner, we hope. :cry::cry::cry::cry::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Timeline

My N01 date was in November. All of the people approved before me, their N01 day was in October. The remaining cases that has an N01 date in November hasn't been approved. The only one that's been approved under Vermont is a "son" case. So, I'm not too worried, or I wasn't until you said, "some people before you were approved already." :). But looking at the list, not being approved, seems correct based on my N01 date being in November. Hopefully, we'll hear something by the end of July, if not sooner, we hope. :cry::cry::cry::cry::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Oh no, I didn't try to make you worried! You shouldn't be at all. I actually wanted to cheer you up! Plus, you are right, your NOA1 date was in November, I didn't look at that.

I am a little worried about how soon I will hear regarding my case though. I received my bio appointment letter too late (they probably lost the first one, so they sent me the second one after I called USCIS), so I did my bio on 12/22. I hope that will not put my case one extra month behind everybody else from this thread...

Anyway, hopefully we will get more approvals soon.

ROC:

11/08/2014 - NOA with conditional residency extension for 1 more year received. NOA1 Receipt date 11/04/2014

12/05/2014 - called USCIS about delay in getting my biometrics appointment notice

12/12/2014 - received biometrics appointment notice dated 12/08/2014 with the 01/02/2015 biometrics appointment date

12/19/2014 - walk-in attempt to do early biometrics; they didn't accept walk-ins that day, so my attempt was unsuccessful

N-400:

07/19/2016 - created an online account and saw the biometrics notification dated 07/16/2016 with the biometrics appointment scheduled for 08/02/2016

02/08/2017 - interview

I am a little worried about how soon I will hear regarding my case though. I received my bio appointment letter too late (they probably lost the first one, so they sent me the second one after I called USCIS), so I did my bio on 12/22. I hope that will not put my case one extra month behind everybody else from this thread...

I know me and you sent our packages the same day, even though my NOA-1 is 11/15/14, my biometrics were done on 12/11/14, so this is only 10-11 days before yours. They took a lot of time to send me my NOA-1 notice and they took a lot of time to send you the biometrics appointment. I would like to see what will be the time difference of our approvals, I bet it will be more than 6 weeks apart. They will process either you first and leave my case for a month sitting somewhere or just the other way around. Since there is absolutely no consistency in VSC approvals, which means there is no way we will get approved around the same time. I really hope we get approved in mid June, but then again we are talking about VSC.

CSC is already processing cases from January, which means their applicant haven't even waited for 6 months and here we are stuck in time LOL.

Timeline

Oh no, I didn't try to make you worried! You shouldn't be at all. I actually wanted to cheer you up! Plus, you are right, your NOA1 date was in November, I didn't look at that.

Anyway, hopefully we will get more approvals soon.

I understood. Just making fun. All we can do is wait. I think that's the hardest part. We are so in the dark. Good luck. I ditto your statement on us getting approved. Hopefully, it's not too much longer. I'm thinking by mid-August we'll know something...I hope :)

Timeline

I know me and you sent our packages the same day, even though my NOA-1 is 11/15/14, my biometrics were done on 12/11/14, so this is only 10-11 days before yours. They took a lot of time to send me my NOA-1 notice and they took a lot of time to send you the biometrics appointment. I would like to see what will be the time difference of our approvals, I bet it will be more than 6 weeks apart. They will process either you first and leave my case for a month sitting somewhere or just the other way around. Since there is absolutely no consistency in VSC approvals, which means there is no way we will get approved around the same time. I really hope we get approved in mid June, but then again we are talking about VSC.

CSC is already processing cases from January, which means their applicant haven't even waited for 6 months and here we are stuck in time LOL.

It's crazy how fast California processed the cases. There is nothing fair about the immigration process :). They have like 3 cases remaining (based on our list). Mid-June would be a dream come true. I was kinda thrown by our bio date as well. I noticed one case in which there was only one day separating the date they mailed it in and the N01 date. We are in the Rocky Horror Show (Time Warp) :). Best of luck. I hope we all hear something soon. Correction, we get approved soon. Hearing something and getting approved could mean 2 different things :).

Timeline

Yes, we'll see. I am also hoping mid-June, but who knows...

I understood. Just making fun. All we can do is wait. I think that's the hardest part. We are so in the dark. Good luck. I ditto your statement on us getting approved. Hopefully, it's not too much longer. I'm thinking by mid-August we'll know something...I hope :)

Glad you were just joking :) I think we will know something by mid-August for sure! Unless something unusual happens.

ROC:

N-400:

02/08/2017 - interview

Mid-August will be 9+ months for me, no need to say this is a really long timeline LOL. There is people from July 2014 still waiting, so I guess 9 months sounds better:). Speechless.

Timeline

Yes, we'll see. I am also hoping mid-June, but who knows...

Glad you were just joking :) I think we will know something by mid-August for sure! Unless something unusual happens.

All I can do is laugh to stop from crying. :) I feel like things such as trips are on hold until we sort this out. I would rather wait now than to go through a mess at the security check points. Hopefully, nothing unusual happens. I have my notification setting set for email and text with USCIS. I received a text when our initial application was approved, so I'm hoping the same for the 751 approval. Fingers crossed :). Have a good night. Until tomorrow.

Timeline

Mid-August will be 9+ months for me, no need to say this is a really long timeline LOL. There is people from July 2014 still waiting, so I guess 9 months sounds better:). Speechless.

I'm counting starting with my biometric date. August will be 8 months for us. If I use the N01, August will be 7 months. Either way I'll be past the 6 month period so I guess by August I could put in for a status check. I can only hope that won't be necessary. Have you submitted a status check on your case? Nine months seem long for this process. Well, goodnight until tomorrow.

I'm counting starting with my biometric date. August will be 8 months for us. If I use the N01, August will be 7 months. Either way I'll be past the 6 month period so I guess by August I could put in for a status check. I can only hope that won't be necessary. Have you submitted a status check on your case? Nine months seem long for this process. Well, goodnight until tomorrow.

You mean August will be 9 months if we use the NOA-1, if we go by biometrics it will be 8 months. I haven't submitted a service request or a status check, at this point it doesn't make sense to. But honestly they can take 12 months is they want to as far as they give me a full refund for the delayed service they have provided my family with. Good thing people have a life spam of 70 years rather than 40, because there is a good chance of dying before seeing a GC. Do pets need to go through the same naturalization process LOL. Have a good night, too:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.