342 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

A couple days left to still get approvals. Who knows maybe they'll fell extra nice and want to give us all gifts for the holidays...Maybe wishful thinking, but after waiting this long all I have left is hope and and prayers...Good luck everyone and happy holidays!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

It will be 170 days waiting on December 24, would be an awesome christmas gift haha. They have to start doing something soon, late june will reach 6 months and early july too! crazy backlog

Edited by samlog

K1

June 27, 2014: I-129F packet sent

July 03, 2014: NOA1

January 09, 2015: NOA2 (190 days)

January 14: Sent to NVC

January 16: NOA2 hard copy

April, 6: Medical

April, 7: Interview/Approved

April 29: Visa received (FINALLY)

May 25: POE - Fort Lauderdale, FL

__

AOS

August 05, 2015: AOS sent

August 12: NOA1 (e-mail)

September 04: Biometrics

October 20: EAD/AP Approved (no text&email)

October 22: EAD/AP mailed

October 26: EAD/AP delivered

November 27: GC Approved/produced
December 02: GC mailed

December 05: GC Delivered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Today is day 174 for us. They definitely do need to do something about this crazy backlog. If not for the holidays, I pray the new year brings new changes to TSC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

My heart goes out to all of you! Our government really needs to do something to straighten out this mess....it just is not right that one center is so much faster than another! I think they need to reconfigure what states go to what center and fast! Hope you all get your NOA2's very soon! Happy Holidays :-)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

That's cool! I had an opportunity to stop there once when I was coming from a trip. Big town!

Please, keep us updating. Our congressman-Tom Marino said 30 days (which is close to end) for giving us a report about TSC but I'm don't think he can gather us some useful information, who knows.

Thanks! Same here! :)

Small internet world - I'm originally from Liberty 22 miles north of Williamsport.

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Timeline

Hello my fellow July filers. Just had my weekly phone call to USCIS, Tier 2, and I was told something different. Today's person told me that NOT everything is back, something from December 2nd is still outstanding. She did put an inquiry in for me to ask how much longer it will be. She said I may or may not get a specific answer but I should hear something in 7-10 days. So frustrating because until today I have been getting the "everything is complete, you're in line waiting for an adjudicator" answer.

She also said that cases aren't processed by one individual/adjudicator as before. Because everything is now automated different parts of a case are processed by different people. That's what I was told today.

Wishing everyone the best.

Edited by Lorvin

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

There's still time! Maybe in time for Ethiopian Christmas!

You knew....... I am impressed. I really hope I can get the gift on January 7 ( the Ethiopian Christmas Day :) )

Timeline

There's still time! Maybe in time for Ethiopian Christmas!

You knew....... I am impressed. I really hope I can get the gift on January 7 ( the Ethiopian Christmas Day :) )

Addis holds a special place in my heart - been there twice - thanks to a dear college filmmaker friend of mine who's in VA.

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I spoke to a Tier 2 officer and got nothing new. Still in a queue waiting to be assigned to an officer. Today I hit 5 months and the wait is so horrible. However, my Senator is looking into my case so all we can do is stay positive and pray we get approved soon!!

Have a wonderful holiday and blessed New Year!!

event.png

Sent I-129F - July 17, 2014

USCIS Received - July 18, 2014

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

ARN Changed - July 30, 2014

Touched - November 14, 2014

NOA-2 -

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My heart goes out to all of you! Our government really needs to do something to straighten out this mess....it just is not right that one center is so much faster than another! I think they need to reconfigure what states go to what center and fast! Hope you all get your NOA2's very soon! Happy Holidays :-)

JenDave3121, Thank you for the encouraging words. Have a wonderful holiday!

event.png

Sent I-129F - July 17, 2014

USCIS Received - July 18, 2014

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

ARN Changed - July 30, 2014

Touched - November 14, 2014

NOA-2 -

174 days for us..... still waiting... wishful thinking..

Erica & Ross

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Engaged ~ 5.29.2014

Interview ~ 4.24.2015 ~ Approved!!!!

POE Date ~ 5.31.2015

I Do ~ 6.19.2015 :wub:

Sent AOS / EAD /AP ~ 8.22.2015

NOA 1 ~ 8.28.2015

Bio Metrics ~ 9.24.2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We had a SMALL glimmer of hope today. The inquiry I raised with the Tier 2 agent last week has been assigned to an officer for a response, per my case status page.

Hopefully they just see that we're so close to approval and just approve the darn thing instead of telling me to wait! And then do everyone elses!!

TSC is ridiculous :(

Our K-1 at Texas Service Center

I-129F Sent: 07-02-14 (USPS Overnight Express)
I-129F Rcvd: 07-03-14
NOA1: 07-08-14

NOA1 Hardcopy: 07-14-14

ARN Changed: 07-16-14

NOA2: 01-23-15 (199 days)

Sent to NVC: 01-27-15

NOA2 Hardcopy: 01-30-15 (No consulate listed, inquiry opened)

NVC Received: 02-06-15 (Case # assigned)

NVC Sent: 02-19-15

London Embassy Received: 02-23-15

Readiness Submitted: 03-02-2015

Packet 3 Received: 03-03-2015

Packet 4 Received: 03-12-2015

Medical: 03-04-15 (Passed)

Interview: 04-10-2015 (Approved!)

Visa Issued: 04-15-2015

Visa In Hand: 04-21-2015

POE: 05-03-2015

Wedding: July 10, 2015

3,419 miles (L) Distance means nothing when your heart says "I love you"

YVjFm5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Small internet world - I'm originally from Liberty 22 miles north of Williamsport.

definitely small internet world! Very nice! :)

K1

June 27, 2014: I-129F packet sent

July 03, 2014: NOA1

January 09, 2015: NOA2 (190 days)

January 14: Sent to NVC

January 16: NOA2 hard copy

April, 6: Medical

April, 7: Interview/Approved

April 29: Visa received (FINALLY)

May 25: POE - Fort Lauderdale, FL

__

AOS

August 05, 2015: AOS sent

August 12: NOA1 (e-mail)

September 04: Biometrics

October 20: EAD/AP Approved (no text&email)

October 22: EAD/AP mailed

October 26: EAD/AP delivered

November 27: GC Approved/produced
December 02: GC mailed

December 05: GC Delivered

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.