sharky

On-line tracking system of I-601's submitted in London

495 posts in this topic

Bump.... bump ^_^

Oh my, looks like London updated it today, they have completed all their under review cases - oh la la, that means that next week for sure some new cases are going to be under review or completed.. yipee :yes:

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey those sneakie boogers. I didn't notice until I got home from work. Oh well I couldn't have seen it at work anyway. :lol:

I think next week they will have some under review and sneak some completed ones in there that they didn't mark for under review.

Have a good one you guys,

Vicky

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

Hi Vicky,

I told you, they fixed your computer at work, making it impossible for you to do/look at personal stuff :lol:

Can you believe how nerve wrecking it must be so see your case "under review" - I would rather just have mine "pending" and then "completed" :content: The worse must be "under review" and for too long... :wacko:

Like Tiff asked you, it is kinda surreal to see your case up there isn't it?? It was for me, but I was thrilled too ^_^

Have a great weekend :luv:

Timeline:

post-10840-1149355573_thumb.jpg

Hi Vicky,

I told you, they fixed your computer at work, making it impossible for you to do/look at personal stuff :lol:

Can you believe how nerve wrecking it must be so see your case "under review" - I would rather just have mine "pending" and then "completed" :content: The worse must be "under review" and for too long... :wacko:

Like Tiff asked you, it is kinda surreal to see your case up there isn't it?? It was for me, but I was thrilled too ^_^

Have a great weekend :luv:

Hey beetee,

Oh if they only knew what all I do on that computer. :o Yeah I know they probably already know what all i do on there. :lol: I actually think it has something to do with our server and update. Who knows, i'm not very good with those things. You know I was so despirate to find out the other day if we were on there or not, I emailed my best friend and sent her the link. She copied it and emailed it back to me. :whistle::lol:

Hey I just realized something............ :crying: You guys will all be gone by the time i Hear something. Ok beetee you better get back on here and start recuiting some more I-601 filers. LOL I don't want to be all alone while you guys are all flying home. ;)

oh I added one of my vacation pictures from N. Ireland. I never put a picture on and wanted to try it. :yes:

:dance: Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

The picture is so beautiful, looks so peaceful and a bit "sad". You must have had a wonderful time, last time you visited him :)

I totally understand what you did in order to find out if your case had been added or not, I would have done the same :yes:

I know that you'll be alone by the time you get your case approved, why do you think that I wanted to campaign for London I-601's ??? Yep..I felt bad about you being alone and even though I and the others might pop in once in a while, it's not the same ^_^ There are so many cases on the tracking list, I don't understand why they wont join us :( Ha ha, we're bad company :lol:

Timeline:

Where's everybody hiding .......... well, at this hour - in bed I guess :P

It's 2.30 AM and I cannot sleep, I'm used to it now, all the nerves and stress has gotten to me - I don't sleep well anymore. How about you guys???

As I could not sleep, I went online and started reading through old posts etc regarding London waivers, I read that Paul and Tiff both was asked for other documents weeks after submitting and now I'm so worried that, that it's the same with the weird phone calls that I got from London a few weeks back, if you guys remember??!!

I'm starting to freak out here :wacko: I could read from back then, that Paul had trouble getting in touch with London office and had to use 2 email addresses, and now I wonder - what if I wrote to the wrong email address ?? ( the one that replied that they had NOT called me ). But it's been so long now, don't you think that they would have written to me by now, if there had been a problem??? AAhhhhh, I'm so worried :help: A kind word please :(

The email I wrote to was: London.Uscis@dhs.gov

Timeline:

Hey beetee.

I looked it up and you did use the right email address. I'm sure you would have gotten something in the mail from them by now if it was them asking for further information. Either that or if they were having trouble getting in touch with you, maybe they would have gotten in touch with the copenhagen office. Don't worry, I'm sure everything is ok. If i remember correctly Paul was ask for another set of G-325 forms. Don't think it was ever figured out why. Just a thought but would you have any luck contacting the copenhagen office and asking if they could contact london to ask about it. Tell them that you have received several phone calls and you missed the calls. See if they would help you out and contact them. Just a thought and it might help you sleep a bit.

Don't cave in now. Your a lot closer now than you were so hang in there woman. Take a deep breath and pull yourself together. Take care of yourself and get some rest. It won't be quite as exciting when you get approved if your all stressed out and making yourself sick.

NOW GET TO BED AND SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!! :yes:

Night night..............would it help if i swung something shiney back and forth and said....."your getting sleepy.............very very sleepy"? ;)

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Beetee,

Just to put your mind at rest.... the embassy got in touch with us via letter (like Vicky said) and so if they really needed to get in touch with you about something urgent then they would have wrote to you. They e-mailed Tiff and Cas about the same thing.

To this day I don't know why they asked for two more G-325a forms!!! They already had four of them in the original I-129F application, they could have easily trust transferred this on to a new form, in fact that's what the guy in the London USCIS office said to Cas on the phone!!

As Vicky said, hang in there!!!! :thumbs:

It's a stressful experience with all of this waiting, but you just have to "bite the bullet" and take each day as it comes.

and don't forget we are all here for you :star:

Paul

We have an update folks. Just one more completed but not anyone here i don't think. :crying:

They must be updating more frequently now.

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

As Paul and Vicky said, I'll add my own -- don't worry about that! If they needed something from you, they would definitely get in touch with you. :D This process is soooo stressful! However, as they jump way ahead of me and complete someone else's case yesterday, I've decided not to let it take over my every thought. Somehow I just know it will be okay. So I'm no jumping up and down in frustration that they still don't seem to be able to get to our case. I guess we're not as easily approvable as I thought!

So, on to happier things, have you got your visa yet, Paul? When's it coming, huh? huh? When's it coming?!

:lol: Doesn't it feel like that? Man, I hope it's soon, but not as much as you do, I'm sure!

Have a good day all

Tiff

Thanks you guys - you are the bestest :P Now I feel better :D I was just feeling completely down last night, I was so depressed and I couldn't sleep........ You guys are just so sweet and understanding, thank God for sites like this :D

Oh yea, I see the update Bailey, I truly hope that they update more frequently and completes more cases every month. April, they finished 3 cases. May, they finised 6 cases - I hope they finish 8 or so cases in June, it's June 6th and they're done with 2...it could happen :D

Btw, Paul - Yea, I wonder why they wanted those papers - it set you back almost 5 weeks, but it's all over now.... let's leave it in the past, sorry for digging it up :blush: .

Oh, did you recieve your Visa/Passport yet?? It's almost been 2 weeks or so, right??

Have a great day everyone :luv:

Timeline:

Hi everyone,

nice to get back to this forum and have a chat with my old friends, isn't that strange??? we've only spoken on hear for a few months and already it seems like we've been through a war together! :D

I've been trying to help out nathmc31 and give hime some advice (Vicky has too).

and to answer your questions about the visa....................... no it hasn't arrived yet :(

but I guess I would be asking a lot at this point. The courier service told me the embassy tells them 10-15 days, and the only example I have of someone in here is Rob's and they first delivered it to his door after 11 days, so as it's only been 7 days I have a few more days to wait :clock:

it's good to hear that everyone is in high spirits still, I can't understand what is taking so long with yours Tiff, but it certainly won't be anything you need to worry about. Maybe the fbi check took longer to come back?

I getting very very excited here though, I've been chatting with Court about the wedding every day, it's gonna be a hot one in California in July!!! B) God I'm gonna melt!!! and in a TUX!!! however we are having it at 6 in the evening so hopefully it shouldn't eb too bad.... I just gotta think of some way of keeping those dam mosquitoes away from me!!!!! :P

ok guys speak soon

Paul

Hi Paul.

Well just a few more days and you will have that little booger in your hands. :lol: I'd say frame it but I doubt the POE officer would appreciate that. I think I would be tempted to duct tape it to my body somewhere just for safe keeping. :yes: I can just imagine what a big SMILE you will have on your face when the delivery guy knocks on your door. Ooooh I wonder if you will even give him the opportunity to knock?

I'm sure you two are going to have a beautiful wedding. You will have to post us a picture when you have a chance. Oh and I've heard a rumor that mosquitoes don't bite people with a tux on. ha ha ha. Just in case................don't be tempted to wear bug spray at your wedding. :P

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

:lol: Vicky, what kind of ideas are you giving Paul :lol:

Paul, it's probably on the way as we're speaking :thumbs:

Hey Guys, holy moly - London is moving fast today, I think they finished like 3 cases and 2 under review. My case can almost reach down and touch the case below that is being worked on..... *poke poke* see if I can get someone to notice my case too :lol: It's going to be soon, I can just feel it down to my toes :P

I'm not counting the last/first case, the one that says LND 1991 - seems like it's a different case, because- if they submitted it in 1991, it's already been 15 years - shouldn't it be done by now. Anyways, not counting that one *he he* then there's 6 cases till mine...woo hoo :dance: I wouldn't like to be "under review" though...too nerve wrecking, I'd rather just turn on the computer one day and see the "completed" next to my case...

Tiff, don't worry it can only be next week for sure :thumbs: there's no more cases left next to you - so you should start some serious wedding planning :luv:

Talk later guys :luv:

Oh, did they add more cases??? ha ha I only notice the ones that are "completed" and such :P

Edited by beetee4ever

Timeline:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.