sharky

On-line tracking system of I-601's submitted in London

495 posts in this topic

Will do Beetee,

as soon as I hear something!! I'm trying everything to get some news from them but they're keeping tight-lipped about the whole thing. I've e-mailed the london consular address (no answer of course!) and just got off the phone from them, but of course they can't tell me anything except..... you'll just have to wait!

now where have I heard that from before?? :D

anyway guys, you all have a good weekend! Sorry to hear you're sounding a little low Beetee, but soon it'll be your turn, and don't forget how quickly the foreign embassy ones get done!

speak to you all on Monday!

:thumbs:

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey beetee,

Hang in there. I think Paul and cmltdg waivers were filed in Feb not March. someone correct me if i"m wrong. I think they had a few weeks jump on you so you should be getting close soon.

Well Paul I don't know what to say. I'm sure this has your mind spinning. This must be the ultimate test of patience and sanity.

Oh and to top it off. Monday is a US holiday so I'm thinking the embassy will be closed.

Vicky

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

Thanks for the cheering up you guys :D

I guess I got carried away with Paul's completed case and started to get antsy myself :P:D

Oh, so they submitted theirs in February.... aha, then I guess mine will be around June- woohoo :dance: (Cheering myself up there) :D I want my case completed sooooo bad :yes:

I can't wait till next week, bet there'll other changes to the list and more happy news for someone... in here :P

I really wish that others would join us, I can tell *obviously* from the list that we are not the only ones.....so, if you are outthere and reading this, sign up-get a nick and join us, we would love to get to know you :D

Have a great day all :luv:

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

:lol: Ok I'm sorry but I find that pretty funny beetee. Your campaigning for more people in the waiver tread. Just strikes me funny because we aren't the cool bunch B) that everyone wants to join up with. :crying:

Just teasing you. I know what you meant. ;)

Have a good one.

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Vicky :lol::lol: We are sooo the non-cool bunch, everyone would/should stay away from the I-601's, if they are smart ha ha :lol:

All this waiver waiting has driven me a bit crazy, others as well, I bet :wacko: add too much coffee to that and you'll never know what people can type in here. It's fun though, as long as it's harmless :luv::D

Timeline:

Hey guys,

hope everyone had a nice weekend............ well I can't hold it in anymore

OUR WAIVER WAS APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

The letter arrived on Saturday morning, I only read it yesterday though as I was away for the weekend. As you can imagine Courtney and myself are soooooooo happy :D:D:D

We really do need to thank everyone here for their help, guidance and support over the last few months, you guys are the best. Thanks go to Tiff, jpkeswim, Mary and Tom, Munchkins, Beetee, Vicky, Nigel , Misty and Pax...............and others whom I may not have mentioned.

It's been a huge stressful journey but at last we're getting there. Tiff, I really hope you hear something soon, I'll be checking the forum and will be the first to congratulate you and Cas when you get yours.

Ok guys (I'm exhausted!) , this whole waiver thing really takes it out of you!!

I hope you guys have a good day :thumbs:

Good morning

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

My first official YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to you Paul.

:thumbs: Congrats to you both.

How soon will they send your visa and when are you planning on flying over? Hope things goes quick from this point until you arrive in the US. I'm sure you guys are sooooooooooooooo relieved and excited at the same time.

Best wishes and Congrats again. '

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

:dance::dance::dance: absolutely bloody fantastic, no other words to describe it Paul, :dance::dance: you have been a rock throughout all this and I am so, so pleased for you :thumbs:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

:dancing:WOO HOOOO dance: :dance:

CONGRATULATIONS Paul... wow. you must be so excited :D I'm so happy for you :D

Timeline:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Paul, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm sooooooo happy for you guys. I've been thinking about you guys all weekend! So have you sent off your passport today? How soon are you leaving? Soon, I bet! Man, that's so exciting!

Tiff

Congratulations to Paul!!! :D :D :D What a nice way to kick off summer!

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hey guys,

hope everyone had a nice weekend............ well I can't hold it in anymore

OUR WAIVER WAS APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

The letter arrived on Saturday morning, I only read it yesterday though as I was away for the weekend. As you can imagine Courtney and myself are soooooooo happy :D:D:D

We really do need to thank everyone here for their help, guidance and support over the last few months, you guys are the best. Thanks go to Tiff, jpkeswim, Mary and Tom, Munchkins, Beetee, Vicky, Nigel , Misty and Pax...............and others whom I may not have mentioned.

It's been a huge stressful journey but at last we're getting there. Tiff, I really hope you hear something soon, I'll be checking the forum and will be the first to congratulate you and Cas when you get yours.

Ok guys (I'm exhausted!) , this whole waiver thing really takes it out of you!!

I hope you guys have a good day :thumbs:

so happy for you Paul!!!!! I do keep lurking here.. checking on those who were going through this with us. the process certainly does take alot out of you! I remember waking early every single morning in february and just staring at the phone, willing it it to ring but it never did. it was exhausting. so, now the approvals are coming in the form of a letter. seems there were suddenly alot a changes around the time we got our results.

mary

Tom (London)   Mary (Michigan)

Sept. 2003 - meet online, become friends

May 2004 - we have grown close

Nov. 2004 - Tom books a flight to Michigan for Jan. 2005

Jan. 17, 2005 - first meeting at the Detroit Airport, 16 days together!

Feb. 2. 2005 - Tom returns to London. We start investigating our options

April 7, 2005 - Tom arrives for another visit.

April 8, 2005 - engaged.

April 26, 2005 - K1 sent to Nebrasksa. Tom flies back to London :(

May 6, 2005 - NOA1

June 14, 2005 - Tom returns to the USA:)

July 5, 2005 - Tom goes back to London :(

July 25, 2005 - NOA2 email- waited 3 months

Aug. 22, 2005 - Tom receives Packet 3

Sept. 6, 2005 - Packet 3 sent to Embassy

Oct. 20, 2005 - medical in London -booked 7 weeks earlier!

Nov. 9, 2005 - email embassy - have we have been forgotten?

Nov. 15, 2005 - Mary flies to London (Brixton) for 12 weeks

Nov. 18, 2005 - embassy replies to email, date assigned

Nov. 22, 2005 - Packet 4 received

Nov. 25, 2005 - interview in London - DENIED :(

Nov. 30, 2005 - mailed waiver

Feb. 6, 2006 - still waiting for decision. Mary extends stay from Feb. 7 to March 21

March 3, 2006 - WAIVER DENIED :(

March 2006 - Mary extends UK stay again. We rent a house near London (Gravesend) and move.

May 10th - Mary returns to USA - torn apart again

June 27, 2006 - Mary receives UK fiance visa

July 31,2006 - Mary sells house in USA

Sept. 1, 2006 - Mary moves to UK

Oct. 9, 2006 - wedding

Afternoon everyone!!!

Thanks so much for the lovely comments!! I'm still walking on air here! :P

well the passport and the blue refusal form is gonna be collected by that courier service tomorrow for a small fee of £19 (ouch!).

Hey Beetee, just to let you know our waiver was received by the USCIS office on March the 7th, Tiff's was received the day before. I think there may have been some confusion as we both filed much earlier (in February) but due to the lack of info given to us in London, we had to complete some more forms and submit two seperate hardship forms and therefore this all took another month or so for whole thing to get to the USCIS office.

I still haven't booked my flight yet, but after talking with my sweetheart last night I hope to get there 12/13th of June???!! Courtney wanted me to be there earlier, but I've just been told by the courier service that the Embassy states that it takes 10-15 days for the passport to be returned...... :(

as usual London still makes you wait!

have a great day you guys B)

Wow, that must be such an amazing feeling Paul... must feel like you just overcome one of lifes biggest obstacle :D I would love to know what it feels like, I get all excited and happy reading about approvals *yea, I'm easy - any approval will do* LOL... :P

How come you have to send your passport to them?? It's odd for me, because they kept my passport. I gave it to them at the interview :huh: Perhaps different embassy, different policy... at least I wont have to spend time and money on getting my passport to them :P

Once again, Congratulations :luv:

Timeline:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.