sharky

On-line tracking system of I-601's submitted in London

495 posts in this topic

Well hello.

I thought everyone would be out and about this weekend. Wasn't expecting any replies. :no:

He says that he's not worried but he's the type that waits until right before and then goes a little off. :lol: I don't think it helps much that I keep grilling him.......if he has everything ready........all the paperwork in order...........what is he going to say if they say this and that. I guess I really should keep my mouth shut. :whistle: He says it doesn't bother me and I help him keep in line. I told him no I was just nagging. :lol: I keep telling him that everyone is really nice in London by what I have read. I don't think it will matter much until he gets through it. I'm really sad that I can't be there with him but at least he has someone to go with him. I'm sure his sister will keep him in line. :thumbs: At least he will have someone to talk to and she will have someone to help carry her shopping bags. :unsure:

I hope you guys get some news soon. I can't wait until you come on to tell us your UNDER REVIEW. Oh the things we get excited about........ :D

beetee I did read that too. That if you have been married over 2 years that you will be given a 10 year green card instead of the 2 year then having to go back for the 10 year. Wow won't that be nice not to have to deal with this stuff again so soon?

Have a good weekend,

Baileyj

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all having a good weekend! It's a long one for us here in the UK because of the bank holiday! :dance:

Beetee, that number is definately a UK number and 207 is a London area code, so I would be a liitle concerned... maybe someone from the Embassy has tried to call you after all, it's not that uncommon if they need to inform you of something. As I have previously mentioned I think they're a liitle slow in processing waivers that have to come from other Embassies, I wonder if your waiver has just sat with ALL the other post waiting to be opened at the Embassy. If so that might explain the additional delay.... don't forget it takes London an average of 2-3 weeks just to OPEN their mail!!! :(

As far as the random order of the "under reviews" cases, it is interesting that they put that additional note on the pdf document. Me and Court think the random order could be down to when the fingerprint check comes back from the FBI in the states.... that might explain it. They may just start to process the cases as soon as these checks come back in to the office? :unsure:

Well May's gonna be a hell of a month for me. For obvious reasons I have the waiver and all the nerves to go with that... but also I have my final examination for my PhD, which has been 7 long hard years of work accumulating in a 2-3 hour interview where I'm sure I'll be grilled on every area of my thesis. So that's gonna be on the 15th of May (not long now :hehe: ).... still it helps me take my mind of the waiver stuff which is equally as stressful.... I'm gonna be a nervous wreck by the end of all this :wacko: I've gotta :lol: or else I'll :crying:

Ok guys see you next week, and fingers crossed for next Friday when me and Tiff may be "UNDER REVEIW" :D !!!

:thumbs:

BaileyJ,

it's actually cute, is he so nervous that he has to bring his sister :P I hope that she doesn't have to sit outside and wait for too long, my interview only took around 1hour, but I was there for a total of 5 1/2 hours..yup, all that waiting - so nice :whistle:

Paul,

we will all be crossing our fingers for you and Tiff, hopefully you guys will be under review next week...lol, nervewrecking :P but I bet it's better than to wait around for it :D

Good luck with your finals, let us know how it goes - I bet you'll do just fine :thumbs:

Uh uh, now you got me all worried about that darn phone nummer :unsure: I tried to call them back, but no one is picking up, there's just a busy tone - do any of you have their phone numbers? at least I can check and see if it matches any of them.

If I call them, I would ( from Denmark ) dial 00442072786362 *heck, I'm just going to post the number*, maybe someone recogizes it. If any of you have friends in London, do you think that they could try and check the number for me, in the phonebook or something, pls :help:

Have a nice day, guys :luv:

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Okay, you guys, feeling a little stressed out all of a sudden! I was looking over my HL letter where we had put the LND number as a header on it. Well, I really looked at the number and realized, hey, that's a different number than I thought was ours! I know, two months and you'd think I'd have realized that before. Well, of course I called Cas and asked him to read me what our LND number is from an official embassy paper he received, and that number is not on the online list!! Now, I'm thinking it must, must be a typo, because he did receive a postcard with the date DHS received our file. The number I've been thinking was ours on the list has a 7 instead of the 1 in our LND number. What do you guys think? I've already emailed them calling this to their attention. I know this seems a really small and petty thing to email them about, but I'd like to be able to see our actual number when it goes "under review"!!! :( Anyway, just looking for reassurance, I guess.

On a more upbeat note, GOOD LUCK to you, Paul! That's a lot of stress on your plate the next couple weeks. I hope your PhD exam goes fabulously! Wow, you must be really smart and stuff, huh? :D

Tiff

Hi cmltdg

Oh wow I hope you can get this figured out soon. Isn't it strange how you don't notice something forever, then all of a sudden something jumps out at you. You sure don't need one more thing to stress out about and I think it's good that you emailed them. I was wondering if there was a way to call them. Hopefully they will fix the problem the next time they do updates (if it is a typo). And I bet it is. I was kind of wondering if they use a different number when you filed the waiver or they used the original one that you are assigned in London.

Hang in there and let us know if you find out something,

Best wishes,

Baileyj

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Timeline

okay, quick little update. I sent an email of course inquiring about this number thing on Sunday, and I got a reply back this morning confirming my actual right number is the one on the online list! So we're back in business. It is strange that everyting they've sent so far has a different number. Oh, well, I hope it doesn't cause any other problems!

Thinking of you Bailey, hoping everything goes well on Friday!

Later,

Tiff

BTW, Bailey, that eye really freaks me out! :)

Edited by cmltdg

:dance: Yeah I'm glad you got that all cleared up. That is strange that the numbers were messed up like that. I would imagine that the first person made a typo and it just kept going until you pointed it out to them. Such a relief that it was as simple as that. At least now you can put that worry aside and go back to worrying about the waiver :lol::lol: Just kidding.

Oh thanks for thinking about us. I have to go from Wednesday night to late Friday before I hear all about it. I told him he could wait until Saturday morning to tell me but I think he can stay up a little extra Friday night and give me all the gory details. :P I think he's still starting to get a little worried. He's more worried of what questions they will ask him. He thinks he will be a mess and give them the wrong answer. I keep telling him he will be ok. It will just be such a relief to finally get the waiver filed. Then I can start checking the online statis every 10 minutes or so. ha ha

Oh sorry about the eye .........I'll probably be changing it soon. I couldn't make my mind up which one I wanted to change to.

Have a good day,

Baileyj

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Timeline

Thanks, Bailey! I'm glad it was that simple too. Tell your man not to worry too much. They were very nice at the embassy, but they did ask him quite detailed questions about his previous crime -- when, why it happened, what led to it happening. I think the consular officer gives his opinion as part of the file info, but that's just Caspian's impression of it. I think the waiting is the worst part in all of this, fear of the unknown.

Anyway, let us know how it goes.

Tiff

Hello all, hope you all had a great weekend :luv:

oh it didn't look like you had a very pleasant weekend Tiff, must have driven you nuts about the number, it's great to hear that you got it straight now. :thumbs:

What kind of mistake is that?? what would have happened if you had not pointed it out to them, they would have given the Visa to the person who had the number or something like that :huh:

Bailey,

I forgot to ask, are you guys going to submit a I-601 waiver too? or is he going to get the Visa this Friday? :)

Now for the question of the day>>> Did any of you NOT check the status of the cases, lol :P

............. I didn't :P Can't help myself, it's in my "favorites".

Have a great day all :luv:

Timeline:

:D Hi beetee.

Yes we will be filing the waiver friday if everything goes well. I'm sure I will be thinking the worse about everything. Wondering if we filled all the papers out right. got everything we need and all our t's crossed and i's dotted. I guess I can't worry and wonder if he's going to get the visa so I'll worry about if we have all the paperwork in order. :lol: Poor guy.........i was whining about having to wait for him to get back home before I could hear how it went so he offered to try to call me at work. Then I told him no because I was afraid I wouldn't be at my desk and would miss the call. :wacko: Poor guy just can't win. :) Oh well I'm going to try my hardest not to nag him anymore.

Hey at least you have a reason right now to look on the online tracking system. I look everyday and we haven't even submitted ours yet. :P Hey we only have three more days to get you guys approved and off the list so there won't be so many in front of us. :D All kidding aside. I would love to hear you guys rootin and tootin on here soon . Sure would be encouraging and I'm ready and waiting to Party as soon as you hear something. :star::star::star: sending lots of positive MOJO :star::star::star:

Keeping fingers and everything else I can, crossed for everyone

Baileyj

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Filed: Timeline

The First London case has been processed! Strangely enough, however, it says that it was completed on April 28th -- the same day (or very close to the same day) it originally went on the system as "under review." Tiff, there really is no rhyme or reason to this waiting. Glad to hear that everything worked out.

Bests,

Courtney

Hello Joey/Courtney,

I've seen you post a few times but I don't think I have talked to you before. That was soooo strange. When you posted your note I went to look at the waiver listing and mind wasn't showing the London waiver approved. It was still saying under review. Now I just checked again and it is saying approved. Must be a delay between London and the states. :lol:

Hope things are going well for you.

Best wishes,

Bailey

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Hi guys :luv:

Hope you are doing well.

BaileyJ, I'm going to think of you tomorrow, wishing you guys a speedy and no fuss interview :thumbs: Let us know how it went, okies.

I am finally on the list :dance::dance: he he, so happy.......just kinda bummed that so many got ahead of us, I submitted it 2 weeks after Tiff, so I should be a little bit behind her...not aaalll the way up there :( I'm hoping that they'll review mine after they review Tiff's :P he he..

How come they don't remove the cases that has been approved or at least put them in a seperate box, that way the list wont seem that long :whistle:

It's so nice that we all keep updating each other about the tracking, lol :D

Have a great day all :luv:

Timeline:

Hi everyone.

Ok there is something strange going on. Yesterday there was another case approved and now today it says it's under review again. I think they are messing with my mind. :wacko: Little do they know there isn't much there to mess with. :lol: Oh well I'm sure when I look in a couple of hours it will be approved again.

Aww beetee I see your case on the list. Kind of easy to figure out which one is yours. :P I'll keep my eye on that and maybe.........who knows ..........they will get on a big roll and start approving several at a time.

Thanks for the well wishes. He's taking off in a few hours. They are staying overnight and he said he was heading for the embassy about 9:30 tomorrow morning. I won't get any news until late Friday night after he gets back home. I'm sure he will be one tired puppy but I at least want to hear how he thinks it went.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Timeline

Beetee, so glad to see you on the list! Yahooooo! Strange how something so simple can really mess you about! Now you can hunker down and really get to waiting, huh? :lol:

Hey, Courtney, nice to see you around! I wondered the same thing when I looked at the first London case to be completed -- wasn't that like the day after they put in on the list as "under review?" Yet the second one that I thought went under review with it is still pending! I wish I could be a fly on the wall of their offices so I could figure out what the rhyme or reason is to this whole process! Do you feel slightly nauseous these days when you check the list, thinking this could be the day the you're "under review?" I sort of do. We're finally getting there.

Bailey, I'll be thinking of you as well. Strange, even though it's not me and I don't really know you, I feel anxious for you! I'll be waiting to hear how things went for your man! Good luck tomorrow.

Well, I guess I'm off to work. Bummer!

Tiff

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.