sharky

On-line tracking system of I-601's submitted in London

495 posts in this topic

Thanks Munchkins,

Congrats to you on the interview. Hope things work out for you also. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Vicky

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome back Vicky.

Woo hoo... almost done :dance::dance:

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well, Congratualtions on the forward movement. You are in the final stretch. Hope you get great news very soon.

Seems like even having the site to follow the movement of your case doesn't help with the stress. I guess it takes some pressure off the officials and so that is a good thing. But I just don't think there is a way to make the waiting easier.

I can't wait for you to post that you are approved. Good luck.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

under review?????????????????

that's a good sign ;) I can't wait to read your "approval" post :thumbs::thumbs:

Colleen

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Vicky, I"m sooooo glad to see you're under review. I know you would rather be just completed, but I bet it won't be that long. You've waited the torturous 15 weeks. You're almost there!! Of course I check in on you. I'm rooting for you just as much as you were for me all those weeks ago.

Let's see. My trip was flipping fantastic! We had such a good time. The New England states are absolutely gorgeous. Of course out here in Colorado, we're just amazed that we could be in four states within one day! :lol: If I knew how, I would post some pictures to bore you all with.

Anyway, I'll be waiting to hear your good news.

Beetee, I can't believe you're still waiting to get your passport back! That's absolutely outrageous, after all the waiting and waiting and waiting -- oh, why don't you wait some more?! It better happen soon!

Later Ladies!

Tiff

Hi Tiff,

so wonderful to hear that you had a blast - you totally deserve to experience good times :luv: Please do, share pics with us, if you figure out how to post them - we would love to see them.

Yea, it's amazing that I'm still in the waiting room, can't wait to get out of here :yes:

GO VICKY GO VICKY :dance::dance: we're all rooting for you :thumbs:

Timeline:

thanks so much guys and gals. (i think we have the guys out numbered) :lol: Thanks for the well wishes and the cheering. I'm trying my hardest not to worry about it. Not much I can do about it now anyway so I guess I need to just sit back and relax and wait. Oh and I do that so well :bonk:

Now I can be the pricesse of whine and the queen of worry. :yes:

Sounds like you had a blast Tiff. I sooooooooo want to go there sometime. See the little fishing villages and I collect lighthouses so I would love to see all that I could. Don't feel like the lone ranger. I don't have much luck posting pictures either. So happy you had a good time. Did it work out ok going with your mother? :D Just teasing you.

Oh beetee your not getting off that easy. We have to get your visa in those hands first. Then we will worry about if we get approved or not. Dang it woman I could have got a row boat and went to london, picked up the paper work, took it to Copenhagen and delivered your visa by now. Oh I know :idea: You just need to leave town for one day. It worked for me. :lol:

Thanks again . I'm keeping my fingers crossed,

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Good luck Vicky ... I hope you hear something very soon.

Beverley

Naturalization:

5/25/2011 Mailed N400

7/12/2011 Biometrics

9/6/2011 Citizenship Interview

9/28/2011 Oath Ceremony

I-130 - Mother (UK)

10/18/2011 Mailed I130

10/30/2011 NOA1

3/26/2012 NOA2

4/19/2012 AOS paid

5/30/2012 IV Paid

6/8/2012 Case Complete

8/6/2012 Interview - London

8/14/2012 Passport Arrived

8/16/2012 Coming Home!

Hi Vicky,

Just a quick word of support from an old I-601'er!! (Sharky= aka Paul C) Great news to finally hear that you are "under review"!

It must feel like you have been waiting an eternity, but hopefully you'll hear something real soon and we will all be here to send you lots of congrats your way.

Things here are ok. I had to stop working last week as my temp EAD from JFK expired on the 12th! A bit of a bummer cos the money was really useful! but hey I knew that would happen I guess.

and so now more waiting..... yep it never stops even after the waiver! waiting for AOS progress on my case. It's total deja vue I tell you! This time it's not looking at the infamous I-601 list from the London embassy, it's checking the on-line status of your I-485, and finding that you haven't had any progress for weeks!!! You're practically willing it along!!! :D

I shouldn't complain though, I'm only just past the 40 day mark, so I have a while to go yet!

Me and C will move back to the coast (Santa Cruz) hopefully at the end of Oct., I miss the ocean soooo much! Can't wait to get our own place again....

oh well less of the waffling........great to hear you're sounding so up-beat Vicky, I have everything crossed for you!! Best wishes out to the rest of you as well: Tiff, Beetee and Munchkins!!

:thumbs:

Edited by sharky

Hi there,

Thanks so much Beverly. I'm keeping everything crossed and hoping for the best. Hopefully we will get some news in the next couple of weeks.

Hey Paul

Sounds like your doing well. I'm sure the AOS is stressful too. I go in and have a peek once in a while just in case we do get approved. I've looked at some of the paperwork but I really would rather only stress about one thing at a time. :lol:

Aww that sounds so nice. Living close to the ocean. The closest thing we have around here is a lake. I guess that's better than nothing. :D

Well if you guys don't mind. I think I'll direct your positive thoughts and finger crosses to Beetee for this week. She needs her visa to come RIGHT NOW. There is a plane with her name written all over it. :dancing: I don't mind waiting until next week to hear something for ours. :lol:

Thanks for the wishes guys. ................ I got my fingers crossed

Vicky

Edited by Baileyj96

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Well if you guys don't mind. I think I'll direct your positive thoughts and finger crosses to Beetee for this week. She needs her visa to come RIGHT NOW. There is a plane with her name written all over it.

:lol: ha ha, my name written all over it - that's a good one Vicky :thumbs:

I'm the only one with London/Copenhagen waiver at this time/or the only one at all - well at least on certain forums, I've checked and there's no one else around, so I'm in the dark regarding the next steps and waiting time for the visa to get from London to Copenhagen :( I'm so sick of waiting aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

Can't believe we're all still waiting, Vicky is still waiting and Paul has started a new wait :wacko:

Paul,

thanks for stopping by, it sure sounds like fun dealing with the AOS :whistle: how long do you have to wait till you can work again???

I'm glad to hear that you are doing great though :D

Have a great day everyone :luv:

Timeline:

Well if you guys don't mind. I think I'll direct your positive thoughts and finger crosses to Beetee for this week. She needs her visa to come RIGHT NOW. There is a plane with her name written all over it.

:lol: ha ha, my name written all over it - that's a good one Vicky :thumbs:

I'm the only one with London/Copenhagen waiver at this time/or the only one at all - well at least on certain forums, I've checked and there's no one else around, so I'm in the dark regarding the next steps and waiting time for the visa to get from London to Copenhagen :( I'm so sick of waiting aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

Can't believe we're all still waiting, Vicky is still waiting and Paul has started a new wait :wacko:

Paul,

thanks for stopping by, it sure sounds like fun dealing with the AOS :whistle: how long do you have to wait till you can work again???

I'm glad to hear that you are doing great though :D

Have a great day everyone :luv:

depends what gets processed first Beetee, the EAD or the AOS??!!! Your guess is as good as mine!!!

:thumbs:

Really thought I would have seen some news on here this time, How's things going with everyone??

Nice to see you again Paul and to know that things are going so well for you :thumbs:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Hello there munchkins.

Not doing too bad here. Just waiting to see what happens. How are you doing? Got everything ready for your interview? Do you have far to travel to get to the embassy?

Hope your having a good week

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Glad you are holding up well Vicky, I'm doing good and we've got everything we need for both the medical, this Friday and the interview on the 18th, just getting nervous about the interview.

We have about 250 miles to get to London but we have a hotel booked for the night before the interview and we will drive down during the day. For the medical we are going down on the Thursday night but driving into Kent to see my son and his family and stay the weekend with them. We will all go into London on the train the day of the medical, see some sites and then head back out to kent so that will be really good.

Keeping fingers crossed it comes soon for you Vicky :thumbs:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.