sharky

On-line tracking system of I-601's submitted in London

495 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Whoohoo!! Paul, I did notice that. How flipping fantastic. They seem to be sort of moving. I can't remember what date theirs was, but exciting to note -maybe - that they are only six cases from ours! Holy Cow! I'm finding it hard to believe that at the shortest time frame we could be hearing three weeks from Monday. That doesn't seem possible with six people in front of us. I guess we'll see.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D Aww they just did that later this afternoon. I looked this morning and it was the same as it has been. I was kind of wondering why they seem to only work on one at a time. Seems like they are picking up a little speed. Making progress and hopefully you guys will be hearing something soon.

:thumbs:

Baileyj

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

Hey Tiff,

yeah me and Court worked it out and I think it's been around 7 weeks and 3 days from when that London case was received at the embassy until it was under reveiw... pretty good eh? it seems like they've just jumped on to the next case in line, it's not like they have thought "well we can't look at that case yet because it was submitted 3 weeks after the last Stockholm one"... so yeah onwards and upwards.....

won't be long and we'll both soon be "under review" :(

the very thought of it makes me feel la little :blink:

Timeline

Hey, Joey, I did notice that. So it's been just under a week for that Stockholm case to go from under reveiw to completed, but the London one still remains under review. Huh, wonder what that's about? Still no new London ones under review. I'll be really interested to see how long it takes the London under review to change to completed.

Hi all,

I just checked earlier and there were nothing, lol - but lo and behold, I checked again and there were updates :dance: still, no me on the list... :crying:

They seem to be jumping around with the cases, but it looks great that they are reviewing so many - are any of you under review yet?? :D

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

Hey Betee,

well I know mine and Tiff's cases aren't yet, but by god you will know when they are!!! :P

We are both "mid table" at the moment, but at least they have started to reveiw March cases now! and as Tiff's waiver was received a day before mine (6th and 7th of March), we should hopefully go through the process together.

Hey Tiff eight weeks next mon/tues eh? wow that's a lot of blood, sweat and tears shed on our (and our fiancees ) behalf!!

hope you are all well guys and like a previous post said, Friday seems to be the best time to look at the progress of the list

:thumbs:

Timeline

Paul, I know! I can't believe it will be eight weeks next week. There's only two cases in between ours and the latest London "under review" and I'm wondering how long it's going to take them to get to ours now? Why do you think they're skipping and not going in order? If they skip over us, I'll be so mad!! Of course, when ours finally has an "under review" next to it, I'm not sure I'll even be able to sleep, I'll be so anxious!

Beetee, I can't believe yours is still not listed! How many weeks has it been? I'm sure you'll hear any day now! I know it's hard to wait and wonder. It's nice to come here though and know that there are others who know exactly how that feels.

Have a good day!

Tiff

Hi all,

great to hear that everyone is doing well :D

wow, 8 weeks already - time does fly by though :thumbs: Since I submitted my waiver, it's been 6 weeks - so time does fly by for me, but it does me no good since I'm not added yet ........... bummer, hopefully next week - keep your fingers crossed for me :P

Btw, wonder if anyone could help me out since you are familiar with London/UK, I saw on my phone a missed call with this number: +44207278**** ( crossed out the last ones for privacy reasons, just in case ) does that look like a UK number to you guys?? ( and I am in Denmark ). I'm kinda freaking out, wondering if the US embassy in London tried to call me or something like that, and I missed it, and now I call back and the phone is making a weird noise... maybe I didn't get the country code right or something. BUT - if I did missed the call, do they call me back or write me an email? what do you guys think?? Well, it could be that it wasn't them at all........ :lol: this imm. process has made me a bit :wacko:

Any help is appreciated :D

Timeline:

+44 is the country code for the UK, so someone in the UK is looking for you! :thumbs:

Here's how to call back a UK number from the States:

011 (international code for dialing an international number) + 44 (country code for UK) + [area code for wherever you're calling; Ewen's in Edinburgh was 131] + [local number]

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Timeline

Beetee, it does seem that someone from the UK is trying to get ahold of you! 44 is the UK country code. You weren't able to call them back? I bet they've got your file by now! Six weeks is long enough. Don't get too wound up, though. They will get ahold of you if they need to.

Have a good weekend!

Tiff

Thanks for your help :D

well, I can now be certain that it was someone from the UK - I don't know why I cannot call them back.. the phone just makes some weird noise - I will try to check if I got the country codes right to call from Denmark to the UK and try again.

Now I'm starting to worry, it was from April 27th and I checked my emails and have not seen anything, I wonder what it is about, but shouldn't they have tried to call me back the next day ... or something - because something is up with them and I need to find out what it is, lol - I'm getting myself wired up for something....not quite sure what to make of it. :wacko: I so worried, I don't want to have any bad news or delays or nothing, I'm not happy about this at all :(

I once got a call from the US embassy here in Copenhagen, I wasn't able to pick it up due to work, there were a number but when I called back at that number, they said that I could not speak to the person that had just called and she will call me back instead - which she did, and they did leave a message on the voice mail in the first place, so there were no doubt. I wonder how it is with the London embassy :unsure:

Oh well, time will tell - thanks for clearing it up for me with the number :thumbs:

Timeline:

Well another interesting thing. They added information that says that the order of the case numbers were not necessarily the order they were received or the order they would be done. Kind of wonder if the person who got skipped called to inquire why they weren't next?

Baileyj

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

BaileyJ,

yea, I saw that too ...... ha ha, it must have freaked out the people that were next in line and the probably called their phones off the hook :P perhaps that's why the embassy had to add that. I guess I couldn't blame the people in line, if it were me I'd do the same.

I just wonder why they don't let us see the dates anymore, I mean.... if they put the dates and we can all see that they process the cases in order from the submitted date, then no one would feel bad. At least that would help us to see or guess how long it takes for them to process each case - :lol: we're all so obsessed with the tracking :lol: I know I am ;)

Guess you and I are the only ones that need to be added to that list, Bailey :yes: Is the Mr. starting to get nervous, lol - at least you have the guts to admit that you are glad that he had to do the interview and not you, it's just nervewrecking *well, for me it was*. I did wish that it was my husband and not me, that had to do it, and I bet that he was happy as well, just didn't want to admit it to me. Oh well, if that's the worse thing I'll ever encounter in this lifetime, then I guess it's okay ;)

I wonder, do any of you know the difference between being married for 2+yrs and -2 yrs at the time you get the Greencard? I keep hearing that if you have been married for 2+ yrs then you'll get a 10yr Greencard.... but what does that mean? That you don't have to do the "lifting of conditions" after 2 yrs or what??? What is the difference - does anyone know???? :huh:

And Bailey style - happy Saturday folks :luv:

Edited by beetee4ever

Timeline:

Timeline

Hey, you guys, I didn't notice that yesterday! You're right, they must have gotten a load of calls. Are we too obssessed with the online tracking? I try hard not to be, but sometimes I just can't help myself!

Beetee, you are correct. If you've been married over two years by the time you get your GC, it will be a ten year one, no conditions. If you've been married less than two years, then you have to apply to remove the conditional status of your GC three months before your two-year anniversary. That's just an extra step you won't have to do! Yahoo!

Bailey, I'll be thinking of you guys this week. Hope it goes as well as it possibly can. We knew what the outcome would be even before his interview, but I was still nervous that whole day before. I didn't need to be. They are soooo nice and polite in London.

You all have a good weekend!

Tiff

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.