sharky

On-line tracking system of I-601's submitted in London

495 posts in this topic

Hi everyone....

gosh I just checked it today and nothing.....well, still a few more minutes to go - who knows, a miracle might happen :P

Vicky, it's a good idea, but I don't think that they will reply to an email, unless you put your case number and such....or they might reply without it, I dunno hmmm :huh:

Tiff, LOL... yea, there are so few of us, gosh - are we so terrible that noone wants to join our group :( We need more people to complain and rant to he he *or congratulate*

I bet they all have joined a secret London I-601 club, and their list gets updated, while ours has a frozen screen, yup - I bet that's how the situation is :P

I'm going to wait a bit and check the list one last time he he...

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol::lol: HA HA HA :lol: Secret I-601 club. Well I hope if their list is getting updated, it's all wrong. lol I think the only reason they added the list was to drive us all crazy. We keep trying to figure out a method to their madness and wondering when they are going to update it. That way we leave them alone and obsess about the list instead of emailing them. :lol: It's working. :blink:

Vicky

Edited by Baileyj96

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

Secret I-601 club. Well I hope if their list is getting updated, it's all wrong.

:lol::lol: you crack me up, Vicky :lol:

I think you're right with the rest, yea..they are playing mindgames with us, we are their lab rats to play with as they please :(

What time are they open/closed, this London office - just want to know when it's closed so we wont hope for any updates, I think that they close at 6 pm *London time* - am I wrong??? Perhaps you guys should send your fiancess over to the embassy to spy on them :P he he

Have a great weekend everyone :luv: I personally feel it's a crappy start for the weekend, I had hoped for some updates to end this week.........bummer

new>>>

There's updates folks - go check it out :D

But it looks like they removed the completed cases and only completed 1 - did I read it right?? OMG !!!!!! That's the only news???

Edited by beetee4ever

Timeline:

Yep Beetee it looks like you're right,

Tiff I would DEFINATELY send an e-mail to the London USCIS office (not sure if it's too late by now for today) and explain everything, my god you're nearly on to 18 weeks!!!! :angry:

that's just wrong!! they said they would let you know in the next 1-2 weeks and that was over 2 weeks now wasn't it?

They will answer your mail, this USCIS address is better than the consulate one.

I wish I could be more upbeat ladies but I'm really annoyed at they way London is treating your cases now, it's gone way beyond a joke....

:thumbs:

Hi Paul - great to see you stopping by and cheering for us :D How is everything? Oh, when is the wedding btw??

I can't help but think that it might be because of the IMBRA, perhaps the London office is busy dealing with that too, I mean the list started to get slow on updates right around the time the IMBRA thing started getting out - I do hope that I'm wrong, and that they are just slow because a lot of them are on vacations :(

Btw, I think they completed 2 cases, no new ones under review and added a bunch of new cases - wow, now your case is around the middle, right Vicky?? Nice to see isn't it :D

Tiff, I'm with Paul on this one, you should send them an email....but then again, they might just say, wait another 2 weeks.... well, it's up to you, whatever you feel comfy doing - we're all cheering for you guys :luv:

Okies now we can all wait another 16-17 days for the next update LOL :P

Have a great day everyone.

Timeline:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey, guys. Thanks for your support! You guys really are the best. Cas called me on the way to my job to tell me the great -- oh, I mean, CRAPPY news! I may have gone over the edge, but I only could feel positive about it. It's going to be next week for us. Then on the way home they played Joan Jett's 'I love Rock 'n Roll' song and I couldn't help but crank it up! You know how a song comes on the radio once in a blue moon and it's just flipping fantastic!? Anyway, yes, I think we will send an email to them. It's going to take all weekend of writing drafts that are a bit on the insulting side until I can finally come up with a less insulting, more constructive one for Monday. :lol: I guess part of me is afraid and don't want to know if it's going to be a denial, because really, then what would we do?

On to more exciting things, Paul, are you guys all ready for the big day? It's next weekend, isn't it? Are you guys doing it up big or just a small family affair? Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be fantastic.

Talk to you guys later

Tiff

Hey Ladies,

yeah it's 9 nine days from today!!! :dance:

I'm very excited , about the whole thing! We went to the place where the wedding is gonna be and I just know it's gonna be beautiful, at 6 pm in the evening it won't be too hot, and we should be in the shade by then (it's outdoors looking out on to the beautiful foothills of northern CA B) )

I'm not nervous at all, even Courtney seems to be ok, it's gonna be a pretty low key affair with about 100 people max.

I've been super spoddy over the last two weeks with getting my AOS documents together!! How sad am I??

and if you think a lot of paperwork was involved in the I-129F, then wait until you get to the AOS !! it makes the former seem like a walk in the park :P

Tiff send those #$!!!!*$@!!! in London a mail, don't let them get away with this, IMBRA or no IMBRA 12-15 weeks is the deadline, unless they moved that back aswell! :(

have a good day everyone

Hi Paul, congrats on your upcoming wedding :luv: An outdoor wedding, that sounds so romantic - what a wonderful idea.

Tiff, yea I truly believe that next week is the week for you, they already have it under review, and they finished 2 of the 5 under review this week/last week, so next week they'll most likely finish the rest of the cases :thumbs: I'm glad to hear that you're not sweating it much anymore, keeping your spirits high - it's any day now :D

It does say 12-15 weeks on the London tracking site, but it says estimated so if it's under or over the 12-15 weeks, we cannot say or do anything - yup, they have it all figured out. They are sneaky, huh.

Have a great day everyone :luv:

Timeline:

Bump Bump ...... LOL

Hi everyone

Gosh, it's so quiet in here that I can hear a pin drop he he. Well, I hope you guys are busy having fun and enjoying the summer, not stressing about the list - I've tried to distance myself from it, you know how frustrating it gets when there's nothing new about your case :yes:

Vicky, are you more excited now? your case has dropped waaay down, very close to the bottom ones now, right???

Tiff, did you email them or anything?? or are you just going to wait and see what happens just like the rest of us..... hmm, you're probably busy planning a wonderful wedding *hope Paul & Courtney are enjoying their planning * :D

Do you guys think that they'll update it today *hoping for it, lol* or we'll have to wait till Friday again *hope not !!*

Have a great day all :luv:

Timeline:

Timeline

Hey, Beetee, I was just thinking that myself! We're all just in wait mode! Well, we finally got in touch with the congressman's office and sent them all our info, hoping they could find out something. Hopefully they will be able to find something out this week. What a pain in my big butt! I really hate all this waiting, as I know you guys do. I just can't help wondering what could be taking so long? We're on our 18th week and you're on your what, 16th week, Beetee? Outrageous! I hope your summer is going well? Doing anything fun to take your mind off of it? Not me. I'm just working, trying to prepare for when he comes still. Don't want to take time off until I know what's going on. So here we sit in limbo, waiting for our life to move forward!

Well, better go get ready for my day. You guys have a good one!

Tiff

Tiff,

it's good that you got your congressman involved, perhaps that will move things along faster and you'll be approved by the end of this week :thumbs: Wow 18 weeks already, that's a long time...

Perhaps he'll give you some insight on what is going on with London lately, and you can tell us :secret: he he

I did submit my waiver 15 weeks ago, yet London recieved it 5 weeks after, so I'm officially only on my 10th week according to them :( I lost 5 weeks somewhere in between... bummer ! I'm hoping that I'll only have to wait about 2 more weeks *crossing my fingers and toes* :P

Yea, I know what you mean about being in a limbo, it's so hard to plan anything or even talk about the future, because the question of "when" will always come up and there's no answer to it - so freaking frustrating, I could just SCREAM ..AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !! It's getting annoying to talk to friends and family, they are always asking about the imm. process and when I'm done *since it's been a while from the beginning now* and I say that I don't know, the same answer I've been giving them for a very long time now. *sigh*

Lol, that was a mid week rant :lol: let's see how bad it gets at the end of the week ha ha.

Timeline:

Hey ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on ranting much lately. Been very busy with my daughter and her family living me with. They finally got their apartment yesteday and when I got home from work I had the pleasure of helping them move a few things. :wacko: Oh the joys of motherhood!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I really do hope you hear something from someone soon Tiff. I don't know how your keeping your sanity. I've said since day one that this wait wasn't going to bother me because we knew it was coming but I tell you, It's getting on my nerves. I think it's more because I can't see much movement on the list.

Hey beetee I don't think you actually are suppose to loose those 5 weeks. I thought London was bumping up the ones on their list from the other countries? I think they count those 5 weeks of limbo towards your time. I was thinking that is what happened with Misty's. Anyway you and Tiff should both be hearing something really soon. Tiff is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy over due and I think you should hear something anytime.

Then it looks like I'll be the Lone Ranger here. I know you guys will peek in on me once in a while but it still won't be the same. I guess I'll just come on here and rant and rave in the wind by myself. LOL

Well back to work I guess. I think we will be waiting until Friday for an update.

Have fun ladies, ( oh hi Paul.........didn't know you were peeking) Oh your probably too busy to peek. Your going to be a married man this weekend? Best wishes to you two.

Vicky

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

I'm still peeking Ladies :D

I have a big "WELCOME TO AOS" prepared for all of you!!!! :lol:

4 days to my wedding :dance::dance::dance:

You ladies are incredible, I admire you so much the way you are hanging in there and staying sane (especially you Tiff!).....

Courtney and myself send our love and best wishes and hope you hear something soon

Hey beetee I don't think you actually are suppose to loose those 5 weeks. I thought London was bumping up the ones on their list from the other countries? I think they count those 5 weeks of limbo towards your time. I was thinking that is what happened with Misty's.

Vicky,

Yea, MistyB's waiver got bumped up. I had hoped for the same thing too hehe... 5 weeks is still a lot of time of waiting, if they count those in I'll be in my 15th week wooo hooo :dance: that means any day now - that was the good news of the day for me :P he he

Awww Vicky, you will never be alone - I will keep peeking in untill I see your case completed and approved!! Munchkins will also be submitting a waiver in London any day now, so you'll have a waiting buddy :D

Isn't it too hot to be moving around with furniture and stuff - what a sweet mommy you are :thumbs:

Timeline:

Timeline

hey guys! Gosh, you are a good mom, Vicky! Sounds like my mom. Almost every move I've had, she's been there to organize me. I think she's truly my best friend! :) Don't worry, we won't be gone from this forum until all of us are out, including you!

I thought the same thing, Beetee, that you don't lose those weeks in transit. Let's hope that.

PAUL!!! Four days! That's so exciting. I hope you and Courtney have a fantastic wedding day. We'll be thinking of you.

Tiff

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.